• Please log in to reply
5821 replies to this topic

#5741 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

Yesterday, Makoto celebrate 16 years since she joined Morning Musume. She is thankful to her fans and her senpais "even the times them scold me". ^_^

She put a picture from some years ago, in Disneyland.

Makoto-_Disneyland.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/og...2305175291.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5742 Maria Morales

Maria Morales

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:25 AM

I went to the 2nd stage of Ogawa Makoto BDay event...

I'm sorry is written in Spanish :( 

Spoiler

#5743 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

Translating from Spanish (I think the original is in other language, maybe Japanese? and has been translated):

Spoiler

Sorry for my mistakes, at least you can understand a little more ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5744 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

I'm a little worried, Makoto has readed a book called Why do You not Fast? and found it very interesting. I hope she don't go too much with this. :noo:

Ayuno_Makoto.png

#5745 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:16 AM

Makoto keeps tweeting a notice that looks like she is going to be in a play.

Does anybody know about that?

#5746 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:44 AM

Does happen to you too when you start a diet someone invites you to some delicious food? ^_^

#5747 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:53 PM

Nice video! ^

Makoto tweeted a photo of herself with Asami Konno and Konno's baby.

#5748 joeline110

joeline110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5404 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:23 AM

cXVlusv9_t.jpgg9KS5CtX_t.jpgGDDnlKJ9_t.jpgifpvUayG_t.jpg

https://ameblo.jp/og...2350198552.html

https://ameblo.jp/as...y-20180204.html

https://www.instagra...m/p/BezDpmyFDk2

#5749 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:25 AM

Makoto will play in a movie financed by crowfonding about special effects. The Tofu Superheroe mascot will be in the movie, so the team pays a visit to the mayor of the mascot city.

Of course, this is my translation of what the automatic translator says, so there could be some misunderstandings, but Makoto looks great and I'm happy she will have work. ^_^

Makoto_Tofu.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/og...2352205061.html

#5750 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:56 AM

Makoto is currently in a stage play, "Chives: Thank You For Tomorrow." She tweeted a photo of herself and Atsuko Inaba, former T&C Bomber, who came to see the play.

#5751 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:19 AM

In her last blog entry, she talks about that play, Mountainoluv. She has a hard time but finally was happy because the public reaction.

Makoto_Teatro.png

More pictures with the others actors in the

Source: https://ameblo.jp/og...2355938358.html

#5752 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:56 AM

Based on a tweet from Makoto, it looks like she is going to be in another play, "The Snow Queen."

There are a lot of young adults in the cast.

#5753 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:25 AM

^ Maybe the title of the play is "Castle of the Snow." Makoto plays the youngest of three sisters, and her costume is a beautiful kimono.

#5754 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:11 AM

Thanks Mountainoluv, I hope she puts at least pictures of the play. :good:

#5755 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:47 AM

^ You are welcome.

Makoto posted some photos of herself with Ai Takahashi. It looked like Ai came to see Makoto's play.

#5756 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:04 AM

I think this subtitle video with an interview has been posted here, but I can't find it (sorry, I'm a little lost lastly, my mother felt and I have to take care of her while she is on bed. Luckily, nothing severe).

#5757 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:58 AM

Thanks for posting! ^

That was an interesting video from an important point in Makoto's life.

She recently tweeted that she will be in a new play, "Heidi of the Alps." She will play the lead role.

#5758 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 08:59 AM

She recently tweeted that she will be in a new play, "Heidi of the Alps." She will play the lead role.

Sorry, with my age, I can't help but think this... XD

#5759 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:31 PM

She's featured in this MV

#5760 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:40 AM

Makoto in a shooting for a movie Tochonger Seven.

y5uvF1o.png

Source: https://www.instagra...-by=1029_makoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users