Come check my MM covers and more!

( > here < )

#5722 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:35 PM

^^ Very impressive! Not only was she striking the right keys, at the right time, but she was using her foot, too!

By the way, I saw a tweet yesterday. It looks like 'Sleeping Beauty,' a stage featuring Makoto as the second lead, is starting to tour again.

#5723 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:40 PM

Haha nice, even the teachers were popping off at successfully playing it XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#5724 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:49 PM

Who is the most impersonated person in Japan? Yes, you are right, Antonio Inoki. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5725 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:55 AM

Makoto is in a stage play that started 2 days ago. It is called 'Liar's Diva.' The cast includes one older guy, 12 young men, and 9 young ladies. I think it includes singing.

Edit: Konno Asami went to the play last night (i.e., 2/17).

#5726 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:39 AM

Makoto congratules Rika for her wedding.

Makotoyrika.pngimagen

Source: http://ameblo.jp/oga...2256090966.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5727 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:22 AM

Video featuring Makoto.

She sings. She cries. She eats pork.

#5728 Luigipwns

Luigipwns

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 553 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

^Mood AF. No but really, she's been doing so well! I'm glad to see and hear her. Also, I love following her IG and seeing a ton of bagels and coffee lmao

Ishikawa Rika, Kon Kon, Risa I love you girls!

#5729 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:10 AM

Makoto was in a stage play recently, too. I believe it was called "Electric Summer." It was at the Akasaka RED THEATER. She tweeted a photo of ~12 cast members who were wearing lab coats.

#5730 joeline110

joeline110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5404 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:18 AM

#5731 MKLcL

MKLcL

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:05 AM

is this new?

#5732 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

It must be old, she looks thinner lastly.

By the way, she has a radio show, if I understood it right.

Makoto.pngimagenes gratiscertificity.com

Source: http://ameblo.jp/oga...y-20170506.html

#5733 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:08 AM

Makoto was in a tv show and finds Kaege, from idol group Negicco. Them was together in the same school musical (thanks Mountainoluv) and was talking about (not so) old times.

Makoto-_Kaede-_Negicco.png

Source: http://ameblo.jp/oga...y-20170621.html

#5734 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

She was in a stage play of "Cinderella" recently where she was the lead.

#5735 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

Thanks, Mountainoluv, you can see what automatic translators made. :blush: I correct the info so people doesn't be deceived.  :good: 

#5736 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

Makoto was in a play ~6 months ago, "Sleeping Beauty." While she wasn't the lead, she was like the second female lead. It was like they wrote and implemented a special role for Makoto. They wanted to keep her (Makoto) happy, but they had already promised the lead to some other actress.

Anyway, this time, in "Cinderella," Makoto plays the lead. From the pictures, it looks like they had some really nice costumes, too.

#5737 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:39 AM

Makoto went to the hairdresser and get a cut, bangs repair and red-ashed dying. :arrow:

Makoto-peluqueria.png

Source: http://ameblo.jp/oga...2290155153.html

#5738 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

^ Cute photo! Thanks.

Makoto tweeted that she is performing in the 'Sleeping Beauty' stage play again.

Also, it looks like she is involved in some charity related to the recovery from the earthquake/tsunami of 2007, as indicated in the link.

http://www.teny.co.jp/chuetsuoki10/

#5739 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:24 AM

https://twitter.com/...337032241065984

Makoto tweeted that she went to a hair removal clinic. She seemed really excited about it.

#5740 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:57 AM

Must be a nuisance being periodically removing corporal hair, It is just with my facial hair so I imagine for ladies. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users