• Please log in to reply
5821 replies to this topic

#5781 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:41 AM

Makoto posted the following on her blog on 8/12. [Courtesy Bing translator.] She included two lovely photos of herself, one in a schoolgirl dress, the other in a kimono.

"I'll be performing in a reading play in November, so let me know☺️

It's kind of because it's been a stage appearance since February.

It will be a re-performance of the work "Nishiki embroidery" which appeared the year before last.

Two years ago, for me

The first reading play, the first Kansai dialect,

The role of the woman who plays the mind for the first time.

It was the first time for me to perform.

As with the premiere this time, we will do "Yukako", a childhood friend who became the heart-child partner of the main character "Yasuaki".

The work of nishiki embroidery itself is very interesting, and it is the content that you can enjoy, but I hope that the new cast team can make it into a more attractive work. I myself would like to do my best to play Yukako in a different way from two years ago, so I would be happy if you could come and see it."

#5782 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 04:48 AM

Atsuko Inaba (T&C Bomber) posted a photo of her and Makoto. Apparently, they met and had lunch.

#5783 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:43 AM

^ Makoto also posted about the meeting on her Instagram: https://www.instagra...d=1sfpb3kixixxj

#5784 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5681 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 03:41 PM

I check the ages of this two beauties and Makoto is 31 years old and Atsuko is 45 years old. So young and so mature, it depends the point of view. :wub: :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5785 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5681 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 10:34 AM

Makoto plays a role in a reading theater act, and then a session of questions and answers.

OgawaY.png

https://peatix.com/event/1387273

Source: https://ameblo.jp/og...2570629999.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5786 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 11:07 AM

^ Cute photo, thanks for posting! Do you know who the other girl is?

Let's keep supporting Makoto . . .

#5787 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 03:37 PM

^

Not sure, but from skimming Ogawa's blog post, I think it's https://en.wikipedia.../Kaori_Fukuhara

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5788 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5681 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:23 AM

Thanks, Greyface. I didn't know. :good: 

It's good to see Makoto so beauty and active like actress. ^_^

#5789 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:43 AM

Makoto tweeted an image of the cover of a VHS tape of 'Dead Poets' Society.' She replied to the tweet, in part, "Encountering such a wonderful teacher will enrich your life." I wonder what got her thinking about that???

#5790 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5681 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 03:52 PM

Makoto doesn't was in a beauty salon since March, this is the after picture (You can see the before in the link).

Ogawa-Peinado.png

She thinks the lavander colour is a bit strong, but she wants to let it softening with the time.

Source: https://ameblo.jp/og...2601104351.html

#5791 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5681 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:18 AM

Looking for info for my blog, I found she was injured in 2003 while she was playing a musical theater and she must use a wheelchair for some time. Following this clue I found this picture.

Makoto-Silla-De-Ruedas.jpg

She injured in June 22th and Shabondama was released in July 30th, so I asked myself if is possible she was out of the dance in the water in the video. It's hard to see her in the MV but I found the Making Of video.

There you can see her at the end getting out of the water (around 4:30). She greets and says something to the cam, but she doesn't stop to dry herself like the others and goes out of camera really quick. If you see, she is wearing the same clothes than in the picture above.

So, she probably arrive in wheelchair, made the video at the bottom because she can't move too much and goes out to sit again. She has guts. :respect:

Maybe you all know about this, but it was new for me. :blush:

#5792 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:29 AM

Interesting to see activity in her thread, she's been very active lately promoting a variety of mackerel burgers.

Aichan and hubby gave her a surprise visit yesterday to have a burger!

Attached Files

#5793 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 09:19 PM

Someone else is helping Mako-chan promote her burger.

#5794 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5681 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 10:04 AM

I love that "someone" ^_^

#5795 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 11:47 AM

I always love the 5-gen bonding

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#5796 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 06:37 AM

An event is coming up that will have Makoto and Gakisan together and KonKon attending by video telephone. It would be nice if Aichan was there too.

#5797 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5681 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 05:01 PM

Makoto will make a two session event for Christmas at December 19th 2020. First session at 13:00 and second at 18:00. 4.500 Yens in person or virtual.

Makoto-Calabaza.png

Buying tickets: https://mkcafe.thebase.in/

Source: https://ameblo.jp/og...2638225222.html

#5798 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:37 AM

Makoto made a dance video with another girl whom she calls Ayano sensei (on Twitter ayano_77_). The music was 'Wanabe' by Itzy. Makoto danced really well and looked great.

#5799 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5681 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 11:19 AM

Makoto wish us a Happy New Year, and talk us about how she spent the year start.

She is part of a group that makes mountain fast walkcalled MK CAFE and spent from December 31th to January 3th walking in mountain trails between 23 km to 45 km daily. They say if you start so, the rest of the year will look easy. They call it Yokohama Annual Walk.

Makoto-Yokohama.png

Source and more pictures: https://ameblo.jp/og...2648125181.html

#5800 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for keeping us up to date with the OG, Satur! :)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users