• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Since I knew how janken singles usually treated background girls, I wasn't holding onto anything for Kasusu being in senbatsu. Team E really deserves at least three or four spots in senbatsu lineups, though. Not only just to give girls a chance, but to promote the team itself more imo.

#22 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

AKB kenkyuusei went to see this performance :)

https://plus.google....sts/HCstHMPxBXo

#23 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Because it is a new page:D

Team E LOD version of Choco no Dorei

Somehow the performance and choreography didn't give that awesome impact or feeling of hells yeah. There are some good moments though, especially 2,45 to 3,00 got what I seek, really nice. Maybe I'm just in a very picky mood at the moment :D

The song got more enjoyable though and that is good.

------------

Much complaining about the missing Team E girls in senbatsu. They had three girls in senbatsu for Oki Doki but after that the numbers have decreased for reasons I have no clue about.

Kuumin is about to graduate so there will be an obvious chance for another girl in future releases and Jurina should take some time off to get healthy again... that is two. If Kitarie returns to AKB, then we got three spots open.

Anyways, if Team E got more spots who should get the opportunity and who should get cut from the other teams? Show me your senbatsu for Choco no Dorei!

#24 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Taking out the three you mentioned which I agree with, here we go:

Team S

RENA MATSUI
YURIA KIZAKI
YUKIKO KINOSHITA
NANAKO SUGA
AKARI SUDA

Team KII

ANNA ISHIDA
SHIORI OGISO
MIKI YAKATA
MANATSU MUKAIDA
SAWAKO HATA

Team E

RIKA TSUZUKI
NAO FURUHATA
AYA SHIBATA
KANON KIMOTO
MINAMI HARA

RS
MITSUKI FUJIMOTO

#25 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Just watched team S' version of the single. Yeah, I'm liking this..

#26 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

^

This one, or a full version?

So maybe I was picky but this was much more convincing then the previous one. A more solid feel to it, nice.

#27 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

^Full Version

#28 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

You can tell the difference between S and E's versions S is definiteley a lot better their voices are so much stronger.

#29 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

PV Previews

---

Almost forgot about this thread lol

#30 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

Figured I should post the KKS version too. ( ' w ' )

Wish they wouldn't mute out the audience like in the Team LODs, I like hearing them cheer.

#31 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

ok .. last single for Kumi ...
She will go out with a perfect record in senbatsu for SKE48 ..

anyway ... if I am Aki-P .. I would igonre all this fan emotion or fandom driven option ..
come on .. he must have thousands of messages coming in everyday ..with all sort of suggestion base on the fans interest ..

furthermore .. the guy has a lot to do ..

most of the time its all fan decision .. its the fans that spoken or the rich fans that have spoken ..

like I didn't like the AKB48 top 3 voting for songs that have no PV to have a PV ..
the Acchan song is a song that had a PV .. its became more like a montage ...
First rabbit have a PV in the documentary which is a great one ... and the PV was a worse one .. losing the meaning of the song ..
and team B oshi is to me not the best team B song .. its a boring song .. they are much better team B song ..
but I got to accept it .. because the fans have spoken ..

if you are not happy with whats happening to team E .. then go japan and buy up all the lot ..
This coming senbatsu election in June .. go vote a bunch of Team E into UG position ...
then you message to Aki-P is loud and clear .. no point just getting emo on Aki-P G+ ..
Its not like he move some low rank girl over and gave her senbatsu ...
He moved a very high ranked local Aichi girl over ...when she join AKB ..SKE don't exist ..
I don't like her .. but I got to face the facts..
Team E deserved more place but whoever is in that place deserved it more unfortunately ...

but if you can't out gun the other fans ... then so be it ..
Its really no point blaming the management on the buying preference of fans ...

simply .. what is important to you is not important at all to others ...
honestly .. all the team S KII E .. is not important to me ...
I want Mizuho KKS promotion and senbatsu selection ..
should I spam Aki-P on that ? ..

Lastly.. happy new year.. :)

ps. I am not getting the single ..
because I am short on cash can only buy stuff on the highest priority ..
This single .. i am not happy with the senbatsu selection ..
Only kumi is in and furthermore which is not important anymore because she is going ...
It is my way to stop everything when their graduating is announced ...
I believe that when they are around I did my best for them .. and when they are going .. I will let them go with no regrets ..

So .. no Rumi, MatsuRina, Kinchan, Mizuho .. no buy .. sorry ..

#32 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Team E Saitou Makiko for senbatsu next time please. It's her time to shine.

She's still in Team E and hasn't been demoted again or kicked out right? She's probably one of SKE's 2nd generation's best performers despite the controversy around her.

She's also beautiful.

I wonder why the management hates team E?

#33 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Well .. if the teams is what you worry about ...

then maybe its time for what i always been suggesting ...

SKE48 shuffle ...

I was expecting it last year but it did not happen ...
in the end ..its AKB48 who had a major shuffle ..

and SKE48 had some big movement ..but no shuffle ...

I guess looking at the imbalance of stuff ..maybe it time ..
It may finally happen ...

So .. do look out for it ..lol

#34 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

I think the priority is on NMB for the sister groups at the moment. They quickly rose up through the ranks with their colorful personalities, unorthodox songs and melodies, have a very strong fanbase, and their sales are already starting to mirror SKE's even though SKE had the head start. Oh, and they're from the Kansai area too, which adds a lot of points (because Japanese people love manzai, and they also like the Kansai dialect).

If SKE wants to gain back more ground, then most certainly a shuffle will be needed. After Kitahara's popularity imploded, she's actually become more of a liability. They might have to finally separate the Matsui girls team-wise, balance the teams out and allow girls with interesting personalities that haven't been seen much on camera to get sent out more. Honestly their senbatsu line-ups are starting to get stale (for me).

Also, bring Saitou out. I assure you, she'll be good for the cameras.

#35 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

I start to love Darkness more and more.....

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#36 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

First time I've checked this thread, so I gotta say I'm pleased that Ishida Anna is in senbatsu for this single. She's awesome. Like Yui (and unlike Kitarie) I actually think Anna being part of SKE and AKB will be a good thing for her.

#37 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTpQvmikIq8

Today or night on Kayou Kyoku, those outfits are really frilly but I like the design.

Attached File  tumblr_mh1710XMsI1rr6bu8o11_r1_500.jpg   47.07K   0 downloadsAttached File  tumblr_mh1710XMsI1rr6bu8o12_r1_1280.jpg   129.92K   0 downloadsAttached File  tumblr_mh1710XMsI1rr6bu8o10_r1_400.jpg   49.32K   0 downloads

#38 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

I like how they took the chocolate and ribbon theme with the outfits and tagged them with SKE in order to further distinguish themselves as not just a sister group while alongside AKB, but as a stand-alone group as well.

The crowd throughout the performance though... it seemed like they were only in there for Golden Bomber.

#39 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

About the crowd... can someone explain why the audience on most shows are all female. I've been wondering this for a long time :)

#40 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

Male crowds are more boisterous, less disciplined and scream/chant much more than female crowds in general (unless the featured groups are Johnnies or Exile tribe). They are also more pleasing to the eye (this is the more common reason why they're chosen more than males).

I think there was this research that also proved that women tend to pay more on average for merchandise (minus otaku, because both genders of otaku spend a large amount of their pay).

Girl idol groups also need to have more female fans, which is why they encourage their participation even if there are no male idol groups present in the performance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users