Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

Lost thread found :D

http://www.ske48.co....=single#detail5

Type A [CD+DVD]

Type B [CD+DVD]

Type C [CD+DVD]

Theater [CD]

senbatsu: Choco no Dorei

Team S: Oya Masana, Kizaki Yuria, Suga Nanako, Suda Akari, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi
Team KII: Ishida Anna, Ogisho Shiori, Takayanagi Akane, Hata Sawako, Furukawa Airi, Mukaida Manatsu, Yakata Miki
Team E: Kimoto Kanon
Team Undecided: Kitahara Rie

Buy if you like:
http://www.hmv.co.jp...SEARCH/type_sr/
http://www.cdjapan.c...=20&order=score

#2 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

^ Yaaay!!! Kuumin there!!

And the covers are released!! too.
Search for them here: tokyohive.com

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Poor Akane, worked so hard for her spot and now gets squeezed aside for the AKB48 transfer girl on the Type C cover. Not to mention the poor treatment of Team E.

signature3.png

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Team E is non-existant. It's really quite disappointing the shitty treatment Team E gets in SKE48.

As for Kitarie, her handshake status regarding SKE48 single:

玲奈 25/25(一次完売)
珠理 25/25(二次完売)
須田 25/25(二次完売)
矢神 24/25
木崎 17/25
秦佐 15/25
高柳 13/25
木本 10/25
小木 *1/25
大矢 *0/25
古川 *0/25
向田 *0/25
北原 *0/25

And here is a comparison of her results for handshake event results from 25th AKB single to 30th:

25th 北原   18/18 完売
26th 北原   18/18 完売
27th 北原   10/18 
28th 北原   10/18 極少1 
29th 北原   *5/18
30th 北原   *1/18

So I'm not so sure this whole Kitarie in SKE48 is really benefitting SKE48 somehow... Far better to push someone else.

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

I always had the feeling that those kind of transfers were more supposed to push the girls rather than then sister groups. But mainly I see it as some attempt by the management to find an excuse to rectify all the pushing of the sister group girls in the main AKB48 singles. This might just piss off the fans of either groups in the end. :)

They at least should have included both girls (Yui in NMB48) more slowly rather than giving them front girl status on singles out-of-the-box. Let them work their way up (theater performances and such) and prove that they deserve a front spot in the new group too, that is.

I'm not sure about Rie's recent decline of popularity. Perhaps has something to do with the Terrace House stuff? No "Not yet" releases might also attribute to the effect.

signature3.png

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Well, as far as Not yet is concerned:
Posted Image

Anyways I can't wait for some PV previews of these songs.

#7 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Well clearly SKE fans are not happy with this outsider intrusion... so they decided to totally ignore her precence O.o 0/25 is too rude though and for some reason AKB-fans don't go crazy over her precence either. Seems like Kitarie is now old stuff and is being phased out but management still likes her, Yui is doing fine though with AKB senbatsu, CM and stuff..

Still, one girl in a sister group... havoc... many girls in AKB, not so much. Lets see what the future brings regarding a "purer" AKB-lineup but the top girls of SKE are still doing mighty fine and NMB girls are gaining rapidly.

----------

I have no clue why Team E are denied a-side precence but they always get many spots in the Shirogumi and Akagumi songs... strange.

---------

To the important stuff, the songs :D

Choco no Dorei preview
https://soundcloud.c.../choco-no-dorei
Darkness preview
https://soundcloud.c.../ske48-darkness

"Darkness" is better than "Choco no Dorei" at the moment. The strangeness when couplings are far more interesting than the a-side. As usual, SKE got very high quality on their a-side PV and that could change everything but I see huge potential to do something really good with "Darkness", just give it a simple dance PV and classy choreography.

Songs needs a PV preview now!

#8 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

^ Love Darkness.

And Type A is on my wishlist now.... Thanks to Darkness....

Also the title. Choco no Dorei?? Doesn't it translates as Chocolate's slave?

#9 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

From those figures it seems they were right to do this, they're trying to promote kitarie, they know ske don't need her that's not the reason for it. Do akb need Ishida Anna?

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#10 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Ever since Kitarie joined Terrace House, and got close with that guy on the show (whom she also went on a date with), Japanese fans have been highly critical of her. Perhaps they were trying to promote her by putting her in SKE48, but a large group of SKE48 fans are very dedicated idol fans, and I just don't see what she has to offer to them after her Terrace House stint (or to put it like this: What can Kitarie do that the other SKE48 girls cannot?). Hence her massive drop in popularity everywhere.

#11 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Well, it was Akimoto Yasushi's idea to put her in there in the first place, and many fans have been speculating that most of the interactions with the 19 year old guy were scripted in order to give the show higher ratings. If you watched the latest episode though, you'll see that she turned him down and left the Terrace House anyway.

The rationale behind that is partly due to Kitahara finding it hard to move between Tokyo and Nagoya every single day which made her schedule hectic (she talks about this on Ariyoshi AKB Republic), and another reason could possibly be her management interfering due to her popularity dropping by heaps since the show started.

Eitherway, for her position in SKE, I find it similar to Oota Aika's in HKT. Kitahara never really managed to make a splash during her time in AKB, and they're giving her another opportunity at SKE to try again. It can also be seen as consolation for being sent to the Terrace House even if there wasn't a need for her to do it. When it all comes down to it, however, she's still in a horrific predicament.

==

Regarding this single, I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow after seeing that only one member got picked from team E. I hope NMB's BII never has to run into this sort of suffering.

#12 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

^ Kanon was part of many singles...... but you're right, they'd probably had a back pain if they would put someone else from team E there.

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Tsurugi_Ken,

Akimoto asked her. She could decide whether she wanted to or not, and she wanted to. Her actions on the show are hers alone. Leaving Terrace House aside, which was a terrible career move on her side, it's management's fault for putting her in SKE48, and pushing her the way she's pushed there now. For example, she's now a #3 girl in the SKE48 hierarchy of things, having thus pushed Churi to the back. This is ridiculous, and not really benefitting Kitarie, considering all the unhappy SKE48 fans. Then, it also doesn't help that she doesn't know the songs well enough, nor participates in SKE48 blogs.

Her popularity keeps dropping and her items on auctions are now lowly priced. On 2ch most threads related to Kitarie or SKE48 are of a negative nature.

Here's latest update on AKB48's 30th single and the handshake events:

AKB48 30th 劇場盤
大島優 18/18①
渡辺美 10/18   18/18②
柏木  *7/18(4)  18/18② 
松井玲 *7/18(3)  18/18②
篠田  *5/18(2)  18/18② 
渡辺麻 *5/18   18/18②
高橋み *3/18   18/18②
山本彩 *1/18(2)  18/18②
小嶋陽 *1/18(1)  18/18②
指原  *1/18   18/18②
須田  *0/18   18/18②
松井珠 *0/18   18/18②
倉持  *0/18   14/18(2)
島崎  *0/18   13/18
木﨑  *0/18   10/18(2)
板野  *0/18   *9/18(1)
横山  *0/18   *8/18(1)
峯岸  *0/18   *7/18(3)
秦   *0/18   *4/18(2)
山田  *0/18   *4/18(2)
川栄  *0/18   *4/18(1)
高柳  *0/18   *3/18(1)
大場  *0/18   *3/18
木本  *0/18   *2/18(2)
梅田  *0/18   *1/18(1)
北原  *0/18   *1/18←←←

2nd round, and only 1/18 ...

As for SKE48's single, still 0/25.

Really don't want to see SKE48 chemistry go sour.

#14 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

The possibility that Kitarie will leave SKE after the Choco no Dorei events is high? Worst case, it is even possible that she could graduate because of this... which she can't, then she ruins Not yet. Messy.

We need those PV previews now to get something other on our minds :D

#15 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

It seems to me that everything was already decided when Aki-p "asked" her so I don't think she had much choice. What a lousy idea this was.

It's ridiculous how unbalanced this senbatsu is in regard to the teams. The treatment of Team E is really starting to piss me off.

#16 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

I agree about Team E gryzze...

Look at NMB48 single, while Team BII is quite new, there was at least 2 girls from BII in senbatsu. Meanwhile in SKE48, Team E has been around for much longer, and they're almost ignored. I could almost accept that if Team E somehow consisted of atrociously terrible girls, but that's not reality. Reality is that Team E has a lot of cool girls, and it's seriously sad seeing them left out.

#17 IwanZ15

IwanZ15

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

seriously Team E has been left out
where is Madoka for example ,me+i'm sure many SKE fans has been waiting for her to be in senbatsu list!

and about Kitahara
it just piss me!!

#18 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

^^ Agree!!

^ Agree!!

But honestly who's gonna tell this to Aki-P??
If "his" G+ page is really owned by him, then let's just comment there... or on AKB blog as a comment or somewhere else to find it.
Aki-P must known that there's still a Team E... and not just some shadows.

#19 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Akimoto doesn't post as much as he used to, and when he does post, you must be there when it happens, otherwise you can just forget to get a comment, because it goes to 500 post-count limit within mere minutes.

#20 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Team E LOD version of Choco no Dorei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users