#121 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

Here we are, sales per version:

http://www.phileweb....top20/1709.html

I wanted to see this to see what Type B sold to get an idea of how many votes there would be for Request Hour, and it sold the least, around 35,291 copies for the first week. :)

#122 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

Just got around to watching the complete version of Teppen Tottande, and I have to say that they really gave Yagura a good role on this one. I thought it'd be more focused on just Yamamoto and Yokoyama until that big reveal. Yagura herself did a good job on her role, which I found much better than the other special drama she starred in. Yamamoto did great until the last bit, which was underwhelming, and Yokoyama was solid from start to finish as I've come to expect from her.

It would have been interesting to have someone like Jounishi all of a sudden show that she's actually good at fighting, because she certainly looks the type for that kind of role, but I guess that it would've taken away from Takeuchi's badass fight scenes.

All in all, I wasn't expecting much, but in return I got a pretty good short drama.

#123 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

2nd week

6th with 18,253

3rd week

17th with 7353 

Total: 354,042

#124 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

My copies have arrived. Whoo! :) (Got the Theater version yesterday already, and today I fetched N/M/BII types from the post office — could have had it yesterday, if the delivery person could have bothered to ring the door bell instead just putting a notice in the post box)

First I was a bit shocked about the fat boxes... darn lot of content inside. I'm already exited for the DVD contents; hope I'll find some proper time over the weekend. That's how a good release should look and feel like, even without having watched the DVDs or listened to the CDs I'm very satisfied after unpacking things already. :)

And yes, I already voted too... for "Nandeyanen, Idol" naturally. Hopefully it will manage to catch a spot in the Top 30!

signature3.png

#125 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

Nandeyanen, Idol almost got a rank in AKB Best 100, so it should get a quite good spot in NMB's own version.

Even the later half shouldn't be impossible.

#126 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

I'm hoping it can get into the top ten, honestly. Aiming high!! :D

But I agree on the packaging. It's really something that makes the whole thing worthwhile. :)

#127 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

I'm also hoping it will make it, but I don't expect it... that way I will not be disappointed in any case. :) Would be interesting to count which place it had during the AKB48 request hours by just counting the NMB48 songs.

BTW, I watched the Team N convert last night... awesome! :) Just wish the MCs and introduction parts would have made it to the disc too. I wonder if we'll ever get to see the rest of the tour on a DVD release. Might be that putting just a single concert on the album DVDs is one big teaser for some coming DVD box releases?

The only thing I wonder why they put the Team N concert on Type M rather Type N. Would have made a bit more sense the other way around to me. :)

signature3.png

#128 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

4th week

26th with 4956

5th week

5th with 20,135

Total: 379,133

Well, that 5th week got the usual NMB classic move :D Whatever reason, it shows up sooner or later.

-----------------

I don't know why it is so difficult to put out NMB concerts on DVD. Maybe they done some calculations and come to the conclusion that it is more profitable to put out other material. The upcoming Best30 concert should be a nice thumbs up though.

#129 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

They have to take into account picture quality, the size and bitrate as well as what to put into the DVD. It's only a dual-layered DVD. You can't really fit as much stuff in there.

Now if they had used bluray discs for the extra content, I wouldn't tolerate anything less than uncut or only lightly-edited footage at 1080p with uncompressed audio or FLAC.

Also, needs 20,867 more copies sold to round it all off to a nice fat number.

#130 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

^

:lol: I forgot this one :lol: It wasn't about picture quality and the technical stuff surrounding the releases... My worries were regarding the low amount of concerts released overall. They had three concert tours by now but still no box and only one standalone DVD, the 1st anniversary concert, is for sale. I'm not considering stages or revial stages to qualify as a concert.

I don't know why this is the case as AKB and SKE had tons of them.

------------------------------

Kaneko made a little walkthrough of todays autograph event... seems like he made the most out of his authority to got himself into Sayanee's lane :lol:

http://blog.livedoor...s/25674702.html

Baldy... nice one.

Just like with HKT's event today some fans are tying to get more out of it than they are supposed to... No, Nana doen't fall for your "but other girls wrote this"-trick. :D

#131 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Yeah some of the fans are a little too desperate. Just having a message directed at you from one of the girls should be good enough, but these guys are just too greedy. Usually these people are also vulgar, or creepy (I've met quite a few sadly among the Watanabe Miyuki communities I'm a part of, which is pretty sad).

Regarding the concert DVDs not being released, it sort of makes sense due to NMB's roster troubles. Having fans that aren't too knowledgeable go "who's this girl?" after every few minutes and promptly finding out that the girl they just got interested in actually already graduated or quit sort of makes it somewhat difficult promotion-wise. Also, it's Yoshimoto. They probably haven't fully grasped how to take full advantage of their promotion and franchise yet, as it's their first venture into the whole idol thing.

#132 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

These two last weeks have brought nice sales:

#4 with 14,060 copies

#7 with 11,003 copies

gives a total of 408,656 copies sold.

#133 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Achievement unlocked: NMB has taken the summit!

#134 Fary48

Fary48

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

I am still confused .. Is there a PV of Single Lap Seishun No Time

:sleep:

#135 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

I am still confused .. Is there a PV of Single Lap Seishun No Time
:sleep:

There was a PV of some sort which was broadcasted on one of the final episodes of Star Hime. :) No PV for this B-Side song (1st Single) was on the DVDs, AFAIR. :)

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users