• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#81 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

The topic title misses the "!" in the album title, I think. :)

signature3.png

#82 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

It is missing the exclamation point, but of course, depending on which girl you ask in this video, it might be "Teppen Tottande." or "Teppen Tottande♥"

Or it might be "....? Teppen Tottande(rainbows) :)" if you ask Riichan, "Teppen To#@%&!" according to Sakippe, and of course whatever Sayanee is up to. The versatility is endless!  :gitaa:

Very excited to get my copies. They shipped out last night, and I should have them tomorrow. Hopefully no issues crop up.

#83 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

Mine shipped out at least 2 days ago, but I chose the wrong shipping option and couldn't change it, so it'll probably show up in 2 weeks at the minimum. Which is sad because the girls will probably ask for impressions on the new songs on Google+ and/or their blog posts tomorrow.

Also, LOL. Ogasawara, Kotani, Yamamoto Sayaka and Kinoshita Momoka never fail to entertain.

#84 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

No exclamation point O_o Lies! Look again closely :D

--------------------

NMB48 -  12月31日 on Music Japan

http://v.youku.com/v...E4NjMyODI4.html

I advice you to go for the HD rip though.

The choreography match the songs so darn good... it doens't need to be more than this apparently. 

What bothers me, where did they find those boat sized shoes? 

-------------------------------------

They can't stop doing these videos now :D People need them.

Penpen openpen Penpen

#85 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

Glorious Teppen Teppen Tottande!

Attached File  482821_292807827515046_1935810840_n.jpg   127.27K   38 downloads

There are display stands.  :sotsugyou:

I love everything about this release. It's so cool. Everyone get their copies soon!

#86 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

^

Niiiiiiice :D

-----------------------

Somewhat old news:

http://nmb48-staff.l...481st-69e4.html

They will hold a bunch of mini HS events at various small locations and music stores in Osaka and the surrounding area.

Really like how they put together the members for each location and excluding many of the biggest names. Small locations that won't boost sales in any significant way but everything doesn't need to be big all the time. Back to basics is necessary too.

#87 akbingo

akbingo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Osaka ten-day buttle DVD of type M album is worthy of special mention.

A team of 16 girls carried out one of the best act in the 48s' history.

Besides their own songs, I like the way how NMB girls brush up the existing songs.

And a teardrop of Nana in the last song "I'm waiting" reminds me of her past hardships.

#88 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

1st day sales: 247,047 copies sold, and #1!

#89 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Wow, those are pretty good sales for just the first day.

Hope they rack up a lot more and make #1 on the weekly.

#90 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Impressive numbers! Especially since it's an album and not a single. Wow!  :santa: 

and for comparison...

1st day sales:
NMB48 Single "Kitakawa Kenji": 259,984
SKE48 Album "Konohi no Chime wo Wasurenai": 51,875

1st week sales:
SKE48 Album "Konohi no Chime wo Wasurenai": 110,613

(one has to note that the 1st SKE48 album was released at the same day with a single, which might have impacted sales negatively)

signature3.png

#91 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

The SKE48 album had only one version and less extras though but this is indeed an impressive number.

#92 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

Very impressed with these numbers. I wasn't expecting it to sell in line with the singles, but there are plenty of incentives to get this, so I'm very glad it paid off. Good going!

#93 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

Indeed.

JP fans are also very impressed with these sales figures, "The strength of NMB48!" etc.

But this really is a good collection of songs, so it's well-deserved.

#94 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Sugooooiiii! The sales are amazing, impressive, and completely deserved. Omedetou gozaimasu NMB48!

@ satchan: So beautiful! That Sayanee photo, I want! ^_^ And I love that they come with display stands. It's those extra little details that seem to make the whole thing complete.

#95 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

Wow, wasn't expecting numbers like that after SKE48's album!

@gryzze There is a CD + DVD version and a CD version of SKE48's album listed on cdjapan, and I'd guess it had a theater version too? Regardless, after seeing these numbers, I still think the sales would still have been much higher without the DVD extras and different b-sides.

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#96 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

What the hell did just happen O_o

I was thinking that 100k would be a total victory... 

#97 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Type N, M and B happened. And it is glorious.

Fans of Yamamoto Sayaka focused on N, fans of Watanabe Miyuki for M, and B for Yokoyama Yui (as well as the people interested in actually seeing the complete version of HA!). Lots of variety in content made for more sales.

Also, CDJapan's still got around 20 copies of each of the limited edition types, so for anyone that hasn't ordered yet and are interested in bonuses, be sure to check them out before they disappear.

#98 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

I wouldn't stick the whole success to just the 2 top girls and Yui. Just 3 girls don't make a full NMB48. I think the great content advertised made the biggest impact (concerts on the DVDs, etc., usually stand-alone DVDs are more expensive, f.ex.)

signature3.png

#99 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Wouldn't Sayanee and Milky fans focus on Type B to beat each other?  :itadakimasu: I don't imagine that being all too big of an impact when I would think most fans are going to get all three versions anyway.

I need to remember that site that breaks down how each version sold to see if Type B will have a bigger edge or if there's a fair distribution among them all. Getting an idea of how many votes we'll have for Request Hour will be nice.

Watched the Chapuchapu concert, was of course great. Particularly liked seeing all the Team M performances

Spoiler

#100 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

I wouldn't stick the whole success to just the 2 top girls and Yui. Just 3 girls don't make a full NMB48. I think the great content advertised made the biggest impact (concerts on the DVDs, etc., usually stand-alone DVDs are more expensive, f.ex.)

I didn't bother listing down the rest of the girls on each type because I'm lazy, but I guess maybe I should have. You should know by now though that I'm not as dumb a person to actually believe that only 3 people could do that. Seriously, what do you take me for?

@satchan: That's the thing, quite a lot of Japanese fans can't afford all three versions, which is why they keep asking me which type to go for if they want to support Yamamoto or Shiroma or whoever. Most of the Watanabe fans agreed that it's type M that Watanabe supporters should aim for if they're only given a single choice, and you can guess which types the fans of other girls go for since they can only afford a single copy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users