• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#61 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

I was expecting something closer to what you were expecting, hitoyou, mostly because of the harisen, but I like this too, since we don't get to see this side of NMB too often. It does feel a lot more like an AKB ballad than NMB, especially when you consider "Boku ga Matteru" and "Jungle Gym" are fairly similar as far as ballads/slower songs go.

But I guess we can treat "Nemuku Naru Made Hitsuji wa Dete Konai" as a bridge between this and the former two so it doesn't come off as something of a huge jump. :P Even though "Nemuku" (with that incredibly beautiful short little piano interlude) is more interesting than "December 31" seems.

They aired the full video at the theater, and the second half was up on YouTube for a bit, but appears to be gone now. :( I couldn't pay the closest attention watching on my phone, but pretty much caught more crying.

About Yui, I'm certainly on good terms with her, but her place in the promotion of this album, with everything falling squarely on getting to Kohaku, seems a little out of sync given she's going to be there with or without NMB. :itadakimasu:

#62 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

^ But Sayanee and Milky would likely be there too, with or without NMB. :P

Though, yes, it would make more sense to show more of the members who have been in the group since the beginning.

#63 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

Well, truthfully, unless AKB changes their set, NMB will be there with or without NMB. :lol:

#64 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

I think it's going to be stable up until the next general elections. They've been at it since UZA, and it would look bad relations-wise if they were suddenly cut off. Even then, if NMB fans rally together like they usually do, we'll probably still get them within the top 20 though it would be nice if they both got into senbatsu this time. With Kasai graduating and Kitahara in a precarious position as of late, it's quite possible though. Despite Miyazawa being in SNH this year, she still participates with AKB activities anyway (as will Takajo), so she will either maintain her placing or just go down a bit. Minegishi and Yokoyama have been doing really well, and will probably maintain or rank up, so yeah, hopefully we'll see Watanabe and Yamamoto in senbatsu.

#65 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Miichan has two problems going on for her (one which might be more apparent to wota than casuals)

a. She is rumored to be rather rude towards juniors now and then (see Ayarin's backstage movie from 1st Janken event for one clear visible example of this, where Ayarin gets denied a chair that is not in use, by Miichan, so Ayarin ends up sitting on floor eating her food while teammates are on chairs)
b. Her now recent Shukan Bunshun rumor/scandal thing.

I do think both Sayanee and Milky can make senbatsu, it's quite possible.

#66 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

She's still had stability despite quite a few bad things and rumors over the years though. And I doubt her loyal supporters that brought her all the way up through the rankings would abandon her over things like that.

I hope Yamamoto and Watanabe go as far up as 11 and 12 at least for this year.

#67 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

Is there a list of who made the senbatsu for 12/31? I seen post of girls who weren't selected but only a few who said they have.

#68 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

【MV】12月31日 / NMB48 [公式] (Short ver.)

「12月31日」 NMB48
NMB48 Team N:小笠原茉由、門脇佳奈子、上西恵、白間美瑠、福本愛菜、山田菜々、山本彩、吉田朱里
NMB48 Team N / AKB48 Team A:小谷里歩
NMB48 Team N / AKB48 Team A 横山由依
NMB48 Team N / AKB48 Team B:渡辺美優紀
NMB48 Team M:谷川愛梨、矢倉楓子、與儀ケイラ
NMB48 Team BII:加藤夕夏、薮下柊

Team N: Maachun, Kanakichi, Keicchi, Mirurun, Ainyan, Nana, Sayanee, Akarin
Team N / AKB48 Team A: Ripopo
Team N / AKB48 Team A: Yuihan
Team N / AKB48 Team B: Milky
Team M: Airi, Fuuchan, Keira
Team BII: Uuka, Shuu

#69 Korogui San

Korogui San

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

Milky will top 3 senbatsu this year -____-

in my opinion she is better than mayu and yukirin how idol

at this year i think maybe number 2, because oshima yuko popularity is high

sad for first generation akb48, only more 2 members (takahashi and kojima), it remember morning musume gold generations :D

NMB will be strong because yamamoto sayaka and milky, how ske48 with matsui jurina and rena.

Worried about akb48 after takahashi and yuko graduations... No strong image leader to group.

#70 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

I'm a fan of Watanabe Miyuki as much as I am of Yokoyama Yui, but even with Itano most likely not participating in this year's elections, Minegishi's scandal, Sashihara's scandal and Miyazawa and Takajo going overseas, the highest I can see Watanabe Miyuki going is 10th, with double Matsui being 7th and 8th and Yamamoto being 9th.

Unless of course several great pushes for her happen within these next few months (much like what happened in order for Sashihara to reach #4 so quickly), as well as personal achievements that will bring up her stock by at least tenfold. Grabbing 100k+ votes to beat out Kashiwagi isn't going to be easy at all.

I don't know why you posted this here instead of the general NMB discussion thread, but meh.

#71 Korogui San

Korogui San

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

This album number 1 oricon and Geinin 2 variety show waiting :D Teppen clip is very cool

I am sure that sayaka initial sucess was because your leader appearence in NMB48. At the worst case i think that Milky will be top5 :/, sayaka maybe top10

kashiwagi and mayu are 70k votes, oshima is hard level >110k :D

#72 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Some track list information

http://nmb48-staff.l...8-1st-c0a8.html

Original songs per each version, so adjust accordingly if you need to.  :P

#73 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Type N also includes Sayanee's Jungle Gym, and Type M includes Milky's solo song (can't remember it's name).

So, even if Type N is shafted in terms of new songs, it has Jungle Gym!

#74 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

Lol ..
Been doing some catch up reading ..
I wonder why senbatsu election turn up ...lol

Anyway .. That's not the fight in relation to the album
The real fight at hand now that is related to this album is NMB48 request hour ..

I read backwards and i think didn't see anyone talk about it ..
And there is no thread on that yet too ..

So we talk about it here ?

Basically .. The fight at hand is pretty obvious ...
Sayanee vs Miyuki ... Both have solo songs
Miyuki has beaten Sayanee on last 2 count ..
The PB and AKB48 request hour ..

Now this time I don't see the Sayanee fans allowing themselves fail for the 3rd time .. I think we will have huge fight on our hand ..
Pretty much we know what is the top 2 songs .. Seem only the 3rd song is worth speculating ..

Anyway the voting coupon is expensive this time as it a album and not a single and only 1 version have it ..
So I don't see a huge number of votes coming .. And majority should be for the 2 solo song .. Leaving little for the rest of the songs ..
I see the rest should be pretty small on votes and close making the result from 3rd down to 30th pretty hard to predict ..

#75 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't include a voting ticket with each version. That would have been nice. :D

Probably Milky will beat Sayanee again purely because she's better at fishing. :P I love Sayanee, and Jungle Gym is a great song, and I'd like her to beat Milky, but I don't think it'll happen unless all Saya-fans band together.

No matter what, NMB request hour is bound to be good - because it's NMB. I wonder if they'll stream it live?

#76 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Type N

01 - Teppen Tottande
02 - Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
03 - OMG
04 - Junjou U-19
05 - NAGIICHI
06 - Virginity
07 - Kitagawa Kenji
08 - HA!
09 - 12/31
10 - Lily (Team N)
11 - Jungle Gym (Junjou U-19 Theater. Sayanee)
12 - Hoshokusha tachi yo (Oh My God! Akagumi)
13 - NMB48
14 - Seishun no Lap Time
15 - Boku ha Matteru

Type M

10 - with my soul (Team M)
11 - Waruii (NAGIICHI Theater. Milky)
12 - Kesshou (Oh My God! Shirogumi)
13 - Namekuji HAATO

Namekuji HAATO: Ota Yuuri, Kushiro Rina, Kondo Rina, Shiroma Miru, Nishimura Aika
Yagura Fuuko, Yabushita Shu, Yogi Keira, Watanabe Miyuki

Type B

10 - Almond croissant Kaikaku (Team BII)
11 - Mikazuki no Senaka (Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo. Theater ver)
12 - Fuyushougun no Regret (Kitagawa Kenji Type C)
13 - Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka?

Dazai Osamu wo Yonda Ka?: Yamada Nana, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui

Theater

10 - Lily (Team N)
11 - with my soul (Team M)
12 - Almond croissant Keikaku (Team BII)

---------------------------

Team songs are always of top interest, so that is a must.

Hoshokusha Tachi Yo as one of the songs! Feels like this song is hugely overlooked and so it get attention, excellent! I'm very pleased that they went for old NMB songs insead of doing AKB covers on this album, this is an NMB album after all :D

About that Namekuji HAATO song: http://akb48matome.c...51864078.html#1
When lined up like that... That is just idol insanity.

Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka?... Weird name, strange lineup. These three voices are going to work good together? Probably, but the inital wuut.

Maachun and Ainyan are surprisingly missing.

--------------------------

NMB48 Request Hour Best 30...

We don't know when it is going to take place yet, or are we?

Milky may have beaten Sayanee in the ranking... but Sayanee also got two Shirogumi songs in when Milky only got her solo. More Sayanee exposure = better?

That pricetag is not nice when voting is allowed, should have waited for the next single instead.
It is maybe too simple to say that this is going to be a Sayanee vs Milky battle when alot of casual fans are likely to go for songs like Kitagawa Kenji and HA!. But the interesting part will absolutely be which solo that ends up on top.

A live stream of this event? I don't have too high hopes for that.

#77 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Watanabe's lost quite a fair bit to Yamamoto (even the 1st photobook contest that she won, when eventually ranked for the top selling photobooks of 2012 lost to Yamamoto's in the end), so I want to see her win against the latter this time around at least.

#78 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

I like that we've got six new songs on this release, basically the same amount as a single, so we're still getting our fill of new music on this release. I'd probably be upset, however, if I weren't planning on buying every version. Still not sure when I'll get the theater version. It serves as nothing but a completion pick-up since we can't make good of the other things that come with buying a theater version.

The super idol senbatsu lineup is pretty sugary, it's one of those songs that needs visual accompaniment. 

The coupling song picks seem a little random to me outside of "Boku ga Matteru" and "Seishun no Lap Time." Well, I guess they make sense. "Kesshou" is a popular song and "Hoshokusha Tachi yo" could be a Jo homage. But why "Fuyushogun no Regret" over like...any other song?

As for Request Hour, 1 & 2 seem like they will be "Jungle Gym" or "Warukii" in either order. Since there will be a lot fewer votes for this, the votes should be more centralized making it an oshi race that will only separate those two from the pack in an effort to beat the other. I hope voting for "Nandeyanen, Idol" this time will result in a placement, however. :P

#79 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Well .. I think Sayanee has more fans or is more powerful than Miyuki ..

But I just think Miyuki fans are smarter ? More sneaky ? More purposeful ?

The PB it seem that Sayanee is leading in all popular store on their chart ..
Some people even thought Sayanee had already won .. But the result went the other way ..
Seem that the Miyuki fans bought from lesser known store and gave the Sayanee fans the impression they already won..

For AKB request hour .. Seem the Miyuki fans are more purposeful and concentrated on the 1 that matter.. Maybe they trick Sayanee fans to fight the war in many grounds and splitting the force ..

All this sounds very Sun Tze art of war ..
But ok .. Kind of not possible for fans to gather and cooperate to that point ..
But it does seem sneaky to me ..

But if you look at senbatsu election .. Sayanee has never lost to Miyuki ..
I would think that senbatsu election is about a direct fight .. So there is little way to outsmart your opponent ..

But I really don't think Sayanee fans will fall for it again .. I think they may just go all out for the win ..

#80 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

Most anticipated movie of the year :lol:

-----

Sayanee vs Milky... as long as fans keep a friendly rivality, then we always got two winners. This election fight will be, by far, the most interesting battle of them all though :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users