• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#1 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

So yea... NMB's first album was announced some time back and a thread is needed.

http://nmb48-staff.l...8-1st-adab.html

Type N [CD+DVD] First press bonus: Tokyo and Osaka special event application

Type M [CD+DVD] First press bonus: Tokyo and Osaka spacial event application

Type B [CD+DVD] First press bonus: NMB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 30 voting ticket

Theater [CD] Handshake event + Autograph event ticket

Buy here or somewhere else:
http://www.hmv.co.jp...SEARCH/type_sr/
http://www.cdjapan.c...=20&order=score

#2 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

To buy them all, or to not buy them all, that is the question.

#3 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

To buy them all. :D I am on the fence about the theater edition, but will likely bite on it for completion's sake if I can get it cheaply.

Really can't wait to find out what's on the DVDs.

#4 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

I've been waiting for this, so hopefully I can buy it. I've loved all of NMB singles, but am totally too cheap to buy them individually. I wonder what the tracklist will be...

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

I pre-ordered it days ago already.

My poor wallet! But it's NMB48... what can you do? :)

signature3.png

#6 anarchangelic

anarchangelic

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

I've been waiting for this, so hopefully I can buy it. I've loved all of NMB singles, but am totally too cheap to buy them individually. I wonder what the tracklist will be...

Wasn't the SKE album all new songs, or do I have that wrong? So I wonder if this will be the same: all new songs, not the singles.

#7 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

The DVD content is of great interest. Though my super high expectations are somewhat scary :D I expect team specific content and wish for something more than just an individual introduction.

The setlist for this album...

Zetsumetsu
OMG
Junjou U-19
Nagiichi
Virginity
Kitagawa

...will be there for sure but that is only six tracks, needs more stuff. If this will replace the single release then we can expect something really nice for the new original songs.
Each team will probably get a new song each + a new senbatsu track + team shuffles doing AKB covers + Top girls will get something new and extra crispy.

But too much new content will push back the original N stage even further :D

I feel like this is a great opportunity to give them a slow title track song.

#8 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

I don't know if we'll get "Kitagawa Kenji." Recent 48 albums haven't included the latest single as of the album's release no matter the age of it. But the rest seems spot on. I do hope there's a little more to this album than SKE's, but I'm honestly not expecting the album of the year. :P

#9 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

I definitely hope a certain song from the "Oh My God!" theater edition will be there as it needs more exposure. A PV for it would be awesome too, if I'm allowed to dream. :)

I'm also interested about the DVD content, in this regard the SKE48 album with its many PVs was just great. So I hope the NMB48 album provides something similar epic. I'm not sure what to expect at all though (as long it's not just some dance lesson videos like on AKB48's albums). :)

signature3.png

#10 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

I hope it's something like an NMB manzai battle, similar to "The Manzai", with Yoshimoto group geinin and AkimotoP as judges. Though maybe the latter part of that might be a little too much stimulation for the girls.

#11 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

Wasn't the SKE album all new songs, or do I have that wrong? So I wonder if this will be the same: all new songs, not the singles.

SKE's album had their singles up to Kataomoi Finally, and few AKB covers, and then some team songs and a "selection 8" song. Maybe NMB's will be the same.

I think it's possible for Kitagawa Kenji to be on the album. GIVE ME FIVE was on 1830m, and they were released within about two months of each other.
In any case, I'm really hoping that Mousou Girlfriend is included, because I love it. :D
I don't know which version to get. I guess type B would make the most sense because I could actually use the voting ticket, but I'll wait to see the covers.

#12 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

I wonder what would be the title.
This is first NMB album, and we do not know what kind of album titles they use.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#13 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

The title will be "Teppen Tottande" (てっぺんとったんで).

#14 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

^ "Top Something"??
Meaning?
But yet, with Teppen there, I'm sure that they hope to be at the top!! And they'll be.

#15 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

^
To seize the top position... ...something like that :D If you watch the end of HA! PV you should get a proper feel for the title.

Posted Image

Which reminds me that I completely forgot about HA! in my list of expectations :D How about a making of and a dance shot in the extras.

#16 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

^ Ooooohhh, I'd love it if HA! was included!

#17 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

^ Probably it will be included, because it's after all a NMB song.

#18 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

This is the Theater version HS + Autograph event numbers I believe.
Posted Image
Please note that Team B Shimada Rena should be Takano Yui

First thing I was looking for... how did Yuihan do? Very nice with 31/36 and fifth overall. Compared to Kitarie's 0/25 in SKE :omg:

Have not looked at the numbers from previous events but many girls of Team M are doing really good while Ripopo and Rikanyan did surprisingly poor. The two tops of Team BII did great too.

Could be that the team balance for the next single senbatsu will get an adjustment.

#19 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Wow, Yagura's doing pretty good.

Shiroma and Jounishi deserve much more, but maybe it's just the last few spots per block that didn't sell out.

Yokoyama's pretty popular on her own, so I'm not surprised she'd sold close to Fukumoto's range.

#20 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Yes, Fuuchan is doing great. Comes as a little surprise actually :D

Maybe it is wrong to draw any bigger conclusions about this chart when the album comes with so many options for the buyer. Go for the special event, vote for her in Best 30 or go for the theater HS event :D

The fundamental rule is that the top members will always sell good though. A tricky idol problem to solve is why some members get so immensely popular while others do everyting right and awesome but still goes practically unnoticed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users