• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

This game is pretty legit. I would recommend trying it out. Make an account and you start with 1 million yen to buy stocks.
http://www.48kei.net/
the tutorial is here http://www.48kei.net/tutorial

It's like buying stocks but the stocks are of girls in the 48 groups. You buy and sell and get dividends when they do something or have a special events etc. You can get badges of your oshi that cost more and more money and are just for show :gitaa:

Honestly this thing is really well done...get on it!

h_obanner.jpg

#2 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

I've been playing for a few days. It's pretty fun, even though I'm not making much money. XD

#3 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Yeah it takes a while to figure out what to do. It's hard for me to buy stocks I want and then sell them right away...

h_obanner.jpg

#4 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

Definitely cool. I wonder if it's a Master's or PhD. project. It needs level II quote information to better see the trend. It'll be great when that happens and even better when options are introduced.

Edit: This "game" was shown to a friend. A best friend, a Professor of Mathematics, and not a J-Idol fan (although I'm always trying to get him into it). He says that if this "takes off", people will seriously monetize the game (for real money). Much like the more popular MMORPGs.

Edit2: Didn't see this until this morning, the Indicative Price Table is as good as 2nd Level quotes. Way cool.

Edit3: One thing to be careful of. It doesn't work like normal trading platforms (in the USA) in that you get the best deal when buying. For example, say there are two sellers. 10 for 20,000 and 10 for 10,000. You want to buy them all in two trades. You put in a limit order for 20,000 thinking you'll get the 10,000 first. That's not the case, you'll buy the 20,000. If you had put in 10,000, you would have gotten the 10,000 trade.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#5 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Just signed up and started buying. It is pretty fun though not sure right the right strategy is to make money but for now just buying my group oshimens and stuff.

#6 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

All my stocks dropped :D

signature3.png

#7 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Yeah at first I was like hey ill just buy all my oshimen's stocks and make money off dividends...in like 6 months ^^; . I shoulda bought more milky when I had the chance

h_obanner.jpg

#8 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Yeah, I wish I could hit a reset button. Stocking up on Milky when you sign up seems like the smartest thing you can do in this game. I've still got a couple of her shares, but I should've gotten more. Instead I went the oshimen route.

All of my stocks are all in the green right now except Ayanyan, which was a huge mistake to buy right now.

I typically keep an eye on big fallers and try and get those in trying to get some money. Lovetan plummeted recently, so I got a few of her shares and they're turning around nicely. Of course, mostly going the oshimen route has its drawbacks when it comes to actually selling shares because I don't want to sell any of my Mio stock. :D

#9 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

The Sayanee ("leading" with -40K right now :D ) and Milky stocks dropped the most for me. :D But they bring good dividend it seems, so I guess in the long run they are good for keeping. :)

Of course I also got Haru stocks (which also dropped, 13K in minus right now) and bought some Haru badges (whatever that is good for :) ) Biggest gain I have with my Mio stocks currently. :D

It will be interesting in the long run with many more people playing how it balances out and such. Currently it seems the stock rising and falling is rather extreme (reminds me somehow on recent AAPL up-and-downs), which might be a result of the low volumes of stocks, buyers, and sellers in the system.

signature3.png

#10 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

Wish I start when this "game?" got started since the prices then would have been lower but this kill time till 1/149 comes out.

#11 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Yamamoto Sayaka's stock pays some nice dividends! :gitaa:

ym.jpg

#12 xolotl

xolotl

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

I'm counting on Tashima Meru and Shimazaki Haruka to really take off now that I have invested in them. Pretty cool game.

#13 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

milky and sayanee pay off pretty damn well, it's pretty safe to go with one of them. I just take milky and my oshi and buy/sell the rest

im at 1500 yen...i know there's tano fans out there :gitaa:

h_obanner.jpg

#14 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

I am trying to get my hands on pretty much any NMB member since most of them post at least 4-5 times on g+ plus at least 1 blog post a day.

#15 sometimes

sometimes

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

I love this game!

...sorry for the the uneducating post

#16 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Tano? As in Tanigawa? She paid great dividends today!!

ym.jpg

#17 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Interestingly for the Eien Pressure Celebration dividend today Mio gave me a much more awesome dividend compared to Milky (and I have 3 Milky stocks more than Mio stocks). Sometimes I wonder how this is calculated. :D

Attached Files

signature3.png

#18 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

nahh tano yuka. I bought like all of hers and thankfully they sold now. No longer broke :gitaa:

paru must have made a killing because even yagi got me a lot off that single and I forgot she was part of it

the names are in romaji now :itadakimasu:

EDIT: I put all my milky up for sale and 2 of them sold just now so I canceled because I realized it's too painful to part with...lol

h_obanner.jpg

#19 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

EDIT: I put all my milky up for sale and 2 of them sold just now so I canceled because I realized it's too painful to part with...lol

Not a big fan of this change, to be honest. Especially because I like to read the names in Japanese name order, so this western name order is very confusing to me. :D I hope they can change that to simply display both variants or make it an option.

signature3.png

#20 sometimes

sometimes

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

^ if you click the 日本語button in the bottom right you'll get the names in Japanese again~ I hope this helps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users