Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:01 PM

Shuchan just announced her graduation :(

#22 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

Noooo why?? :sob: Has she stated a reason?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#23 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:17 PM

the last of the girls I like from my old NMB48 fandom ..
times really fly .. i remembered I was so charmed by her cuteness when she first appear in Mousou Girlfriend ..
I will miss her .. :(

#24 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:10 PM

Makes you wonder what the hell is going on backstage in NMB48 that management can't keep the girls happy and stay. Too many graduations as usual. :-o

signature3.png

#25 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:03 PM

really shocked at this, shu was pretty much 4th after fuu, miru and sayanee in terms or hierarchy in the group after nana and milky left, it's really sad to see her leave :/ 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#26 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:26 PM

This is not good. All the popular members are leaving one by one (Milky, Kishino, Keicchi and now Shu).

NMB is in danger.

(Shu... I liked her... :()

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#27 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:49 PM

Another NMB48 graduation... Who's next? Mirurun? Wouldn't be surprised if that happens.  <_<

#28 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:03 PM

^Miru announcing graduation would be the most surprising out of any NMB member??

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#29 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:57 AM

She is graduating because of education reasons. I think Mirurun wants to stay in entertainment business rather going to university

#30 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:36 AM

Usually when I hear "education" as the reasons to graduate, it makes me think that the girl is having trouble fitting in and not getting as much activities, not usually to continue learning something else. But Shu is a senbatsu regular and 39th in the election this year, so it doesn't make sense to me :(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#31 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:56 AM

This is surprising to me as well, I thought the earliest she would consider graduating would be end of next year. She doesn't strike me as a studious type, though that maybe just her idol character.

#32 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:50 AM

The announcement. Watch while you can.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users