https://ameblo.jp/il...2327099678.html

#802 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

Q1: Tell us where your name came from!

Since my birthday on 11/30 just made it into autumn, and I was born in the autumn, they used 楓 (Kaede, for maple tree).

Q2: Which senpai do you aim to be like?

Former Morning Musume member Sayashi Riho-san. She's the person who made me want to join Morning Musume. Like how I admire Sayashi-san thinking "I want to become a person like that", I want myself to become someone admired by girls my own age.

Q3: Who would you want to be if you were born differently?

Former Morning Musume member Niigaki Risa-san. I like Niigaki-san's slightly husky voice an awful lot. I'd want to be born again as her just for the voice (lol).

Q4: What do you think you are #1 at in Hello Pro?

Degree of otaku. I like anime and games and manga, and gathering info on anime and games and manga is like my hobby. I think I probably have an amazing otaku-ness compared to my respective senpai as well (lol).

Q5: Tell us something awesome about Hello Pro!

I think there's a strong part where we can look at other groups and study them like "Let's do this kind of thing more!" Since every group feels like they definitely don't want to lose to others, I think that's a strength of all of Hello! Project.

Q6: If you could form a special unit in Hello Pro, who would it be with?

Former Morning Musumes Fujimoto Miki-san and Niigaki Risa-san, former ℃-ute's Okai Chisato-san, Angerme's Takeuchi Akari-san, and Morning Musume '17's Oda Sakura-san. I love voice actors, and have a voice fetish, so I gathered together those people who I think have beautiful voices!

Q7: Tell us your favorite Morning Musume song!

"One・Two・Three". This was the song that made me want to join Morning Musume, and it's the song which first expressed the coolness of the current Morning Musume. I think because of this song especially is why I myself am now a member of my beloved Morning Musume.

Q8: What's your favorite song in all of Hello Pro?

Tsubaki Factory's "Hanamoyou". I think it's a perfect song for Tsubaki Factory with the expression of flowers in its dance and singing.

Q9: What's the difference between the current and former Hello Pro?

I think the current Hello! Project groups place an emphasis on performance. Though it hasn't changed in how we all come together to make concerts, I don't think the level of consciousness of the coordination in singing and dance has been higher than it is now.

Q10: Aside from yourself, who would be your #1 member for someone to watch in order to come to like Hello Pro?

Hirose Ayaka-chan (Kobushi Factory). I love her singing an awful lot. Kobushi Factory has a lot of powerful songs, but I think the way her singing voice even out of them all is so strong and pulls them along is a reflection of Hello! Project. I think anyone who hears it would fall in love with it.

Q11: What about you do you want people to pay the most attention to?

Dancing. Since I'm tall among the members, I'm making use of that for posing and such. That's something I want you to keep an eye on.

Q12: What's some work you'd like to try in the future?

I'd like to try work as an anime voice actress. Though I like acting to begin with, I think it's incredibly wonderful to express something through just my voice. I'd like to try post-recording once.

Q13: What do you want people to pay the most attention to in Morning Musume?

Each member's respective personality. Though our personalities come out as they are in MCs and such, with 14 members we have all different kinds of people. But when we're all making one song together there's an incredible power of unity. That's also one thing I love about Morning Musume.

Q14: What will you be doing 20 years from now?

In 20 years I'll be 37...... Though I think I'll probably still be in showbiz, I won't want to be bragging about it. Though I'm still learning lots of things like etiquette and performance as a new member of Morning Musume now, when I've become 37 I won't want to be satisfied with just the name Morning Musume.

Q15: Since it's the 20th anniversary, please tell us a special secret!

I didn't know the difference between beef and pork until recently. Though recently I've started to understand it a bit finally, when it's cooked I still can't tell (lol).

Q16: What's something you'd like to become able to do by next year when the 20th anniversary is over?

I want to become able to drink carbonated beverages. When I was little I had a trauma of hating it and gagging when I drank one, and I still can't drink them (lol).

Q17: What would you do if you weren't an idol?

My dream when I was little was to be a policeman, and the people around me said something like that would fit me since I have a strong sense of justice. Since I was in the wind instrument club, I've been saying for ages that I want to be in the police band.

Q18: What are you most into now?

"Mobile Suit Gundam". Though there are lots of gundam series, I've seen all the original series and got totally immersed in it. I've started watching other series too, and although there are various mobile suits, I felt like they've had the coolest look. Since I can see gundam faces on lots of different things, I'm obsessed with it so much that there's nothing in my head but gundam. It's a serious illness (lol).

Q19: Who are you close with in Hello Pro?

Hello Pro Kenshuusei Inoue Hikaru-chan. We've had similar hobbies for a while and have been close, and when I see her at Hello! Project concerts and such we talk an awful lot about what the current KSS is like and other things I want to talk about.

Q20: What is an idol to you?

Though I think idols have an image of being cute, Hello! Project and Morning Musume have a strong image to me of being artists. They were sharp in dancing before I joined too, and good at singing, and had nothing but awesomely cool songs. I think that kind of idol can only be found in the current Morning Musume. There's also an ambition to keep improving our singing and performance more and more as artists. I think that among idols, Hello! Project involves that kind of idol.

#803 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:27 AM

scene from DVD Mag 100 

https://twitter.com/...965197963735040

a few new 2shots:

DOUWJyYUMAAfkYP.jpg
https://twitter.com/...173265205018624

more

DOVQrkNVQAErB-j.jpg
https://twitter.com/...237620034437120

more

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#804 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

another subbed Radioshow with Kaedy 

morningmusume17dvdmaglmsmb.png

received my first 2 Kaede MFTs  ^-^

QM7bs4SN.jpg

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#805 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:00 AM

DPh-WmAVwAAmrnJ.jpg
https://twitter.com/...635939153846272

few more chekies from today

DPdFiWnU8AAj8d_.jpgDPdFixGVQAE2gv_.jpgDPdFjQ1V4AAHmZI.jpg

https://twitter.com/...291930287972354

Minecraft:

DPd4_MtUMAAtoIY.jpg

https://twitter.com/...348613802639360

the Kaga Kaede Birthday Photo Album 2017 is now available on eline

https://www.elineupm.../17-2017-66208/

ordered one because my previous 2 folders are full

e8768f070ae8a3c954b40ldx8v.jpg

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#806 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:12 PM

13ki, angel and devil  XD

DPpBQVnUIAcwTfL.jpg

I8dtEOy.gif

#807 CalRay

CalRay

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:31 AM

Kaedii Birthday Event Goods: http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=11220

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg

MM’18: K.K, Y.MF.M, Y.RS.M, O.S, M.CM.M, N.M   ANGERME: F.MK.M, K.A, I.S, K.M    Juice=Juice: M.R, I.M, K.YD.RU.A, M.K   

Kobushi Factory: H.A, I.R, W.S    Tsubaki Factory: A.K, O.MO.S, O.RA.MK.YBEYOOOOONDS: Y.Y, M.K, S.RN.S, T.K, I.R   

CHICA#TETSU: S.RN.S, I.R     Ame no Mori Kawa Umi: Y.Y, M.K, T.K.    Hello Pro Kenshuusei: Y.K, N.N, T.S, H.Y, 

#808 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 09:32 AM

The only thing I don't like are the shoes. She would look better with some country boots. (Satur is now a fashion commentarist ^^; )

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#809 CalRay

CalRay

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:41 PM

Satur I agree with you the outfit would look better with boots and not heels.

MM’18: K.K, Y.MF.M, Y.RS.M, O.S, M.CM.M, N.M   ANGERME: F.MK.M, K.A, I.S, K.M    Juice=Juice: M.R, I.M, K.YD.RU.A, M.K   

Kobushi Factory: H.A, I.R, W.S    Tsubaki Factory: A.K, O.MO.S, O.RA.MK.YBEYOOOOONDS: Y.Y, M.K, S.RN.S, T.K, I.R   

CHICA#TETSU: S.RN.S, I.R     Ame no Mori Kawa Umi: Y.Y, M.K, T.K.    Hello Pro Kenshuusei: Y.K, N.N, T.S, H.Y, 

#810 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:23 PM

Happy Birthday to Kaedii

#811 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

Oh, Happy Birthday, Kaga-san. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#812 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:21 PM

Happy Birthday Kaedii! ^^

I8dtEOy.gif

#813 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:09 PM

She look so good *_*

Happy birthday, Kaede. I hope she will sing "Love Take It All" for her birthday event. I think it's the kind of song that suit her voice ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#814 CalRay

CalRay

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:40 AM

<3 Happy Birthday Kaedii!!!!  <3

#815 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:48 AM

Happy Birthday Kaede!!!

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#816 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:26 AM

Happy Birthday Kaede! 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#817 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:40 PM

Oohh, she just sung Hatsukoi Cider :o

#818 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

https://twitter.com/...198037499650049

Setlist for the 1st event

1.初恋サイダー(Buono!曲)
2.江戸の手毬唄II 神聖なるVer.(℃-ute曲)
3.赤い日記帳(あか組4曲)
4.今すぐ飛び込む勇気(モーニング娘。'15曲)
5.本気ボンバー!!(Berryz工房曲)

Setlist for the 2nd event

1.初恋サイダー(Buono!曲)
2.江戸の手毬唄II 神聖なるVer.(℃-ute曲)
3.スッピンと涙。(後藤真希曲)
4.今すぐ飛び込む勇気(モーニング娘。'15曲)
5.Love take it all(℃-ute曲)

Kaedii visited the cafe with Fukuchan yesterday, 1 day before her birthday

DP3op5dUIAAGTcE.jpg
Spoiler

#819 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

2ch reports that the attendance was 50-50 between men and women.

Attached Files

#820 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:59 PM

Kaedii went and sang some of my favorite songs  :lol:  Makes me like her more.

Hatsukoi Cider!!! Edo no Temari Uta!! Ofc, it's awesome that she performed Love Take It All again, it's a special song for her.

Imasugu is such a great song and deserves to be performed more in Momusu concerts. Maji Bomber and Akai Nikkichou are great songs as well, and since I haven't listened to the ballad by Goto Maki before I just heard it, and it's a great choice as well. 

Way to go Kaedii!  :respect:

I8dtEOy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users