• Please log in to reply
1613 replies to this topic

#501 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:26 AM

Reversible Radio is a web talk-show available on the fan-club site. Not exactly a radio show. More like Sakuradio and stuff.

Like Showroom I guess. Most idols use that. It has become a standard, why is H!P using something else.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#502 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:34 AM

Much thanks. I've been translating the 13th gen blogs on my own in an attempt to test/improve my Japanese comprehension, but it definitely proves difficult when you don't know everything that floats around in the stratosphere of H!P.

#503 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:52 AM

Reversible Radio is a web talk-show available on the fan-club site. Not exactly a radio show. More like Sakuradio and stuff.

Technically it is a radio show just like Sakuradio and 12ki's original radio show (the one they had before 12ki Nikki) which I can't seem to find any information for anywhere. It just so happens that these kind of radio shows are only available via the fan club and the only way to hear them is if you're a fan club members or if someone is really nice and put them up online for for everyone to listen to.

#504 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

Like Showroom I guess. Most idols use that. It has become a standard, why is H!P using something else.

Because it's a perk restricted to fan club members. Showroom is available to everyone.

#505 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

Ah so its just for FC members. Understood.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#506 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:01 PM

Kaede recording Brand New Morning. I really like her voice

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#507 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:10 PM

^
Very cool. It's good that even without Tsunku breathing down their necks, MoMusu still develops really strong rhythmic sense.
I'm looking forward to about one year of voice-training to polish up her vocal attacks and hopefully somebody to work on her kinesthetics for the top of her non-falsetto range. <3

Technically it is a radio show just like Sakuradio and 12ki's original radio show (the one they had before 12ki Nikki) which I can't seem to find any information for anywhere. It just so happens that these kind of radio shows are only available via the fan club and the only way to hear them is if you're a fan club members or if someone is really nice and put them up online for for everyone to listen to.

I mean... yes... it's exactly like Sakuradio. The thing I was quibbling about was calling it a radio show since it's not on the radio. But since it is audio-only, it still makes sense to call it a kind of radio show (or a kinda-radio show *shifty-eye*)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#508 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:46 PM

^A web-cast? perhaps.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#509 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:05 AM

More like a podcast.

#510 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:57 AM

More like a podcast.

Ah YES! Thats the word I was looking for. Thanks :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#511 mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

Kaede recording Brand New Morning. I really like her voice

I luv her voice, I have this vid on repeat

#512 mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 356 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:03 PM

Quoted from Oharu's thread...shes blending so well with the girls, it would seem that she's been in momusu forever...lol

17030103070211841314884535.jpg

17030103070111841314884533.jpg

17030103070011841314884531.jpg

17030103070011841314884532.jpg

Kaede and Oharu  <3<3<3< <3<3

#513 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:13 AM

First episode of Reversible Radio. Somewhat brief summary of the episode and my opinions of 13th gen. under spoiler. Actually, read Kyouya's summary, it's more detailed.
Spoiler

EDIT: Corrected ordering decisiveness part. Added link to Kyouya's summary. Replaced link to YouTube.

#514 Kyouya

Kyouya

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:16 PM

^ Great summary!  A small thing: I believe they're both quick to decide what to eat.

I'm crazy about these two so I went ahead and did a detailed nearly line-by-line myself here: http://yakiniku-nant...-vol-1-20170302 (link fixed!)

I agree with your opinions too!  Their banter kinda reminds me of an early version of GakiKame. Sometimes I worry that D might be dishing out the insults too harshly lol but Reina seems to be taking it just fine.

I was hoping they'd both be doing this together every week, but it looks like next episode will just be D. I suppose that'll be a good chance to improve her talking skills!

Morning Musume '17, esp. 13th Gen-centric Hello! Pro DD

I translate things sometimes @ Yakiniku Nante Daikirai:

Tumblr | YouTube channel

#515 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

Woops. Fixed, thank you.

FYI, the link to your summary is broken; it was accidentally repeated.

Some Japanese fans made the same connection with GakiKame. I didn't have that impression when listening but in hindsight, I can certainly see the comparison.

Yeah, D is pretty blunt. :lol: They seem fairly close already and with your close friends for example, people tend to use much more familiar/harsh language that they normally wouldn't with strangers and people they're not as close with.

Would also like to see them both on all episodes but yeah, looks like it'll just be D.

#516 mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:33 AM

Thanks for the links, I really enjoyed the first episode.  I agree that Kaedii did much better than I had expected, perhaps because there is a level of comfort to speaking with Yokoyama Reina...I cant wait for the next episode.

btw Kaedii will be on "MuJack" with Ogata Haruna, Haachin, Yokoyama Reina, and Maria...it will come out on March 10.

http://www.ktv.jp/mujack/index.html

WWriHV1.jpg

#517 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:29 PM

Awesome Kaede opening in Full Chorus' BNM performance  :w00t:

5WZKqsf.gif

6DYNteh.png

#518 Kyouya

Kyouya

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

^ Woo! Glad to see they performed BNM on Full Chorus so we at least have one TV performance with her solo in it.

This part where she was surprised that the host watched their CDTV performance was adorable:

6aukWTp.gif

Tumblr | YouTube channel

#519 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:27 AM

^ Woo! Glad to see they performed BNM on Full Chorus so we at least have one TV performance with her solo in it.

This part where she was surprised that the host watched their CDTV performance was adorable:

6aukWTp.gif

I'm sorry i really love that gif.. do you mind if I use it as my profile pic? Love Kaedii's shocked face and reina's big smile that pops in 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#520 Kyouya

Kyouya

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:44 AM

^ The gif has a pretty big file size, but feel free if it works!  ^_^ 

Tumblr | YouTube channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic