Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

Happy 14th birthday Kaediiii :w00t:

#22 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

I've just started to focus on this girl because of the new kenshuusei MV! What's with that amazing singing?

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#23 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

I don't just like her singing her there's something really great about her attitude, I can't really explain it but she seems fearless?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#24 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

I'm so happy that she got a solo line in Oheso no kuni.  :good:  <3

Somehow her voice doesn't match her face. When I first heard her speak I was surprised. I had assumed she's quite small and but she's actually taller than me.  XD

paqp.jpg

#25 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

Kaedi should debut in next group. :wub:

#26 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

I don't just like her singing her there's something really great about her attitude, I can't really explain it but she seems fearless?

Lots of character in her face. Her eyes are just as striking as Ayumin's, imo.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#27 muscat

muscat

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 528 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

Kaede was awesome in the kenshuusei belly button song.  ^_^

Her solo was my favorite! She's barely been in for a year and she got a pretty prominent spotlight. I hope she gets to be part of a debut soon.

#28 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:13 AM

She genuinely has some real power in her voice, with a little refinement she should become an excellent vocalist. I also noticed she has a really cute laugh.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#29 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

I've just started to focus on this girl because of the new kenshuusei MV! What's with that amazing singing?

same for me :w00t: <3

Kaedii is such a great little idol.

#30 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

She definitely caught my attention in Oheso no Kuni kara Konnichiwa (MV).  I heard the live version of the song also and she nailed her line there too.  I think she is a strong candidate to be in a new KSS group by next year, and a main vocalist in the group at that.

#31 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

She spends her time thinking of how she can stand out not just in the KSS, but in H!P as a whole.

She's not great at projecting her voice cleanly. 

She goes too quickly in dancing and when she notices it, she stiffens up. Then other people notice that she's stiffening up and point that out rather than the rhythm.

She's training to join MM. Until the day she graduates from KSS, that's what she'll be working for.

Her rival is Murota Mizuki. She's the most well-rounded overall at everything in the KSS, among the top at singing and dancing, so Kaedi thinks of her as a rival to try and get up to her level.

Tsunku's comments: You've grown in both singing and dancing. Next will be your character. You can decide where you stand if you can make yourself improve more and more in your singing, dancing, and the fact that you're not super beautiful, as well as creating a character that other people get attached to. It should be a character that stands alone as "Kaedi Kaga!"

Her dream is to join MM. She doesn't think she can at her current level, but she wants to be able to pass the next audition by the time it comes around.

DDOhydd.gif

#32 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

Did Tsunku really say "you're not super beautiful"? .. I mean, wow  :blink: kinda blunt of him...sure, she might not be the prettiest girl there ever was, but she is very cute and still growing. 

6DYNteh.png

#33 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

You can decide where you stand if you can make yourself improve more and more in your singing, dancing, and the fact that you're not super beautiful, as well as creating a character that other people get attached to. It should be a character that stands alone as "Kaedi Kaga!"

What?  :noo:

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#34 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

Did Tsunku really say "you're not super beautiful"? .. I mean, wow  :blink: kinda blunt of him...sure, she might not be the prettiest girl there ever was, but she is very cute and still growing. 

I think than Kaedi is cute :o

#35 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

Kaedi is not outstanding in terms of Japanese standards of beauty, let's put it that way. He could have chosen better words, which most people would agree with regardless, but even her fans are prone to saying what she lacks in looks she makes up for in talent. In the context given, I can't tell if he was trying to say that she needs to compensate in all other areas because she's not as good-looking or if he meant that she needs to improve herself in all those areas as much as she can and roll with it as her character. 

DDOhydd.gif

#36 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

^^ Uhm ^^; ...to quote myself:

^Ah, I see...so he really did mean it. Maybe this is hard to judge as a foreigner...

6DYNteh.png

#37 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

It is hard to judge, yes. Even if you know who is considered more beautiful or ideal than others, it's still hard to tell the difference. I've come to understand what they mean by a good figure or "sutairu," but with faces I have absolutely no idea until I hear it from others. I think Kaedi is cute, for the record.

DDOhydd.gif

#38 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

Wow... I think she's very pretty! Especially compared to some of the others... shame on you Tsunku!

#39 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

Hey she's already getting dissed by Tsunku this means she's certain to debut...probably in S/Mileage. ;)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#40 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

^ Hahaha XD ...  :sob: poor Smileage...

Seriously though, this makes we wonder who in the kenshuusei (and H!P in general) is considered good looking by Japanese standards. I'm guessing Hamachan and Maria (...and Sayu, Riho, Uemu, Kanatomo, Airi and Maimi)?

6DYNteh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users