#3381 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:20 PM

I commented on this post

https://twitter.com/...193278090043393

Does she like Kit Kat? If so, I'm gonna buy them more often. I saw some earlier and wanted to buy some

#3382 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

^ Yep... it seems she likes it a lot.  :D

jEAd1qU.jpghYDqSXu.jpg

Another DVD magazine video.

#3383 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:50 AM

^ .. hmm .. I thought we know since .. :P

I only know the hometowns/home-cities of other three 12ki :blush:
Spoiler

#3384 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:52 PM

^ ..LOL XD
Is that really true? :D

#3385 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:22 AM

^ I corrected the Haachin's one

http://nicehellowota...og-post_21.html

In addition, I knew Chel's one from the Shizuoka TV show she was participated in

#3386 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:52 PM

Loverin  made a cameo on JK Ninja Girls movie.
en3BQmcG_t.jpgopJvK5gN_t.jpgX4skZGAb_t.jpg
iz4zLxwI_t.jpgeJDFSgKw_t.jpg

The Cookies had a photoshoot for UTB+ with Duu, Karin and Hamachan.
saByWfV.jpg

#3387 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:11 PM

Tokyo Sports newspaper article.

https://www.tokyo-sp...ainment/817441/

https://headlines.ya...23-tospoweb-ent

nLuFH9Bg_t.jpg

kuoJvE8.jpg

[2017-11-03] Dodesuka!

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x67jj0b

#3388 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

Monthly the Television magazine interview.

20 Questions, 20 Answers.

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/126950/

95bB2XU.jpg0rd1EOB.jpg

[2017-11-07] Maple Ultra Music.

https://twitter.com/...531239648591873

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x683uca

cIT9hD3Q_t.jpgkA04fjeM_t.jpg

#3389 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:01 PM

Maria will be on the cover of the manga magazine "Weekly Shonen Champion". It will be out on November 30.
She posted an off-shot.
47sPBKw.jpg

:D
8KD4AKs.jpg

#3390 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

^ .. wow ..
I think its a nice change instead of the many bikini shot she had
Hope for really nice sweet pic of her :)

#3391 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:44 AM

Monthly the Television magazine interview.
20 Questions, 20 Answers.
https://thetv.jp/news/detail/126950/

Translation
https://ameblo.jp/il...2327095104.html

Q1: Tell us where your name came from!

My name is 真莉愛 (Maria), and it's wrapped in a meaning of being able to be conveyed and be loved not just in Japan but around the world. Though I hear at first they thought of writing it just in hiragana or katakana, it didn't fit the number of characters so they made it kanji.

Q2: Which senpai do you aim to be like?

Michishige Sayumi-san. That's what I've always thought since I was in the Hello Pro Kenshuusei. She's someone who's cute and kind, and loved by lots of people. I was with her together in Morning Musume for about two months, but the only time I got to perform with her on stage was at her last graduation concert. And so, I was happy to be able to perform together with Michishige-san at our recent 20th anniversary event.

Q3: Who would you want to be if you were born differently?

Ishikawa Rika-san. My favorite Morning Musume song is "The☆Peace". So since I'd like to try saying the lines Ishikawa-san does there as well.

Q4: What do you think you are #1 at in Hello Pro?

Since I love the Hokkaido Ham Fighters pro baseball team, I won't lose to anyone in that love. Until 3 years old I was a fan of my local Dragons team, but switched to the Ham Fighters after seeing Tsuyoshi Shinjo and thinking how cool he was. Probably about 13 years. I love them so much I even travel for their away series and stuff.

Q5: Tell us something awesome about Hello Pro!

Continuing for so long. Even though we haven't had the same members all 20 years and they keep changing, I think it's awesome how it's still continuing on now. I'm 16 now, and so just being in a group that was formed before I was born is amazing.

Q6: If you could form a special unit in Hello Pro, who would it be with?

Of course it'd be best to be in a duet with Michishige Sayumi-san. There are a lot of cute songs that Michishige-san sings, right? Since I generally like cute clothes too, a song with us as bunnies or in pink, that kind of taste, would be good.

Q7: Tell us your favorite Morning Musume song!

I like songs with a message like our new song "Wakaindashi" which was created with the image of sending off Kudo-san. "ENDLESS SKY" was also a song where everyone cheerily sent Sayashi-san off when she graduated, and I like that kind of song where everyone can have fun remembering the times we've had singing together.

Q8: What's your favorite song in all of Hello Pro?

I like "The☆Peace" the most. Though it's cute, there are energetic parts too. I really do like the monologue parts best.

Q9: What's the difference between the current and former Hello Pro?

Formation dance. The instructors are putting in choreography now that you can't imitate. Also the era is different, or rather since there are smartphones and such it's different how we can quickly express our own words through like SNS or blogs. Since there are more places now where we can express ourselves, I'm happy that there are more chances for people to be able to come to know Morning Musume '17.

Q10: Aside from yourself, who would be your #1 member for someone to watch in order to come to like Hello Pro?

Morning Musume '17's Kudo Haruka-san. Kudo-san is graduating Morning Musume to pursue the path of an actress, and I really love Kudo-san's acting. When we did plays in Morning Musume Kudo-san would play male roles, and she was really cool, and there were so many scenes with her that would make me cry. I can't wait to see her TV and drama activities!

Q11: What about you do you want people to pay the most attention to?

My belly button. Recently I've been doing a lot of photoshoots in bathing suits, and since my belly button is my charm point, I want you to look at that. I want you to see me at lives. I think there's quite a gap. Though I sound childish when I talk, I think it's different when I'm dancing at a live. Though I'm always like "kya~kya~kya~", when there's a live there's a little switch and although I like cute songs, during cool songs and such I really put feeling into them.

Q12: What's some work you'd like to try in the future?

I love baseball an awful lot, and though my wish has come true to be able to throw out two first pitches, I'd like to try doing groundskeeping. I've wanted to try groundskeeping ever since I was little. I'd like to try it more than being a vendor girl or something! Other than that, I'd also like to try baseball commentary. I'd like to try directly interviewing the players.

Q13: What do you want people to pay the most attention to in Morning Musume?

Definitely our zeal. I want you to see our passion. Morning Musume keeps changing members, right? When new members join we really do start working hard so as to not lose to them, and when there are members who graduate I think we do our best to fill the gap left by their departure. We have an incredibly strong spirit of bringing out the best in each other. Each and every time, whenever you might watch Morning Musume, I think we have that passion.

Q14: What will you be doing 20 years from now?

I'll probably have graduated from Morning Musume......? I want to be like a female version of Nakai Masahiro-san. While doing things like dancing and being an idol, I think it'd be awesome to do things like be able to talk and report about the baseball WBC. I hope 20 years from now I'll be able to do work involving more baseball knowledge.

Q15: Since it's the 20th anniversary, please tell us a special secret!

If you could see it, I was good in fights. I was generally strong getting into fights about little things with other girls like making them let me be their friend. I suppose I knew what it took to win.

Q16: What's something you'd like to become able to do by next year when the 20th anniversary is over?

Since I'm not good at singing, I'd like to become a bit better by a year from now. More and more practice. Also, I want to become a bit faster at eating. I've been slow since I was little. There were times in elementary school when I'd be the last person eating lunch...... But I'm good at wanko soba, so when we went to Morioka for a Morning Musume tour and everyone ate it, I was #2 out of the members eating 120 bowls in 15 minutes. Kudo-san was #1 that time, so I want to take #1 in Morning Musume from now on!

Q17: What would you do if you weren't an idol?

I'd probably make Japanese wagashi candies. I've had experience doing that kind of work, and I like wagashi. Also, when I was little, I wanted to be a Fighters Girl. Since I liked the Nippon Ham Fighters and was learning ballet.

Q18: What are you most into now?

Magazines, or rather reading fashion mags. When we do shoots as Morning Musume I've thought I want to get a bit better at posing. I look through the photos of my favorite model-sans. One I especially study is Lola-san.

Q19: Who are you close with in Hello Pro?

Angerme's Sasaki Rikako-chan. We were in Hello Pro Kenshuusei together, and have had sleepovers many times. At the summer Hello! Project concert too we did our own circle as the two of us.

Q20: What is an idol to you?

Being an idol is about giving energy to those who watch us so they can forget their negative feelings, right? While saying we give energy, watching the fans cheering us on gives us energy a lot of the time too, so I get worried that we're properly able to repay that. At lives too it's not just us having fun, but I want to make sure to do it with the feeling of letting the fans have fun as well.

#3392 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:20 AM

^

Thanks for the translation! ^_^

#3393 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

Maria and Chiichan visited the cafe today
DOQ_nG1V4AEXGxk.jpg

#3394 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:04 PM

Unseen footage of Fukuchan's, Duu's and Maria's audition from tonight new member audition video

https://twitter.com/...053985251221504

#3395 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:10 PM

So many of the audition girls look up to Maria. She really is a positive force for MM

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#3396 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:45 PM

^ Yep, specifically three girls. :)

Spoiler

Unseen footage of Fukuchan's, Duu's and Maria's audition from tonight new member audition video

https://twitter.com/...053985251221504

Chibi Maria.

BDXO41L.jpg

#3397 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:36 PM

^ and one of the twins too XD
vlcsnap-2017-11-14-22h29m53s110.jpg

So what did chibi Maria say? Especially when they were all laughing at it at the end?

#3398 MM10Fan

MM10Fan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:17 PM

Wednesday, November 1 2017, Haruna, Miki, Maria and Akane pass Goto Maki on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 31st.

1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days

2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days

3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days

4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days

5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days

6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days

7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days

8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days

9. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 6 years, 9 months, 30 days

11. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days

12. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 6 years, 1 month, 3 days

16. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days

17. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days

18. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 1 month, 18 days

19. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days

20. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days

21. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day

22. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days

22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days

24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days

25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days

26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days

28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months

30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days

31. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 1 month, 2 days

35. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day

36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months

37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days

38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 

39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 10 months, 20 days

41. Morito Chisaki is at 4 months, 6 days

Lxm1Pavx.jpg

signature and avatar by me

#3399 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:23 AM

Weekly PB magazine preview - Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary
7pQBAcV.jpg
jMcvYzR.jpg
Xdg49ir.jpg
u11MLuB.jpg

#3400 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

Style of my love radio preview.

Chii-chan was a guest on Loverin´s radio show.

Maria will be on the cover of "Young Champion" . Release date: December 12th.
This is her first cover for this magazine.
IE4OavKf_t.jpg

Weekly Shonen Champion preview.
h5ngnV3q_t.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users