jysSznOH.jpg zfpFAvx1.jpg 0zl9CxeM.jpg UrM13Qbx.jpg

#3042 Loverin

Loverin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:49 AM

More Marukome Promo event pics:

yqSVz5sm.jpg ujTN6Qbm.jpg 77z9JLkm.jpg Ywhj7cCm.jpg 57JKpFRm.jpg ng9EFTcm.jpg c5ZOvcBm.jpg JdEw1tqm.jpg SCEEFafm.jpg Xj8PSv9m.jpg dF6CgGlb.png

Group pics:

Spoiler

G-tele scans:

Ru1K1M4m.jpg py9Oejpm.jpg Lm2RJTqm.jpg owfda1tm.jpg BMF5SQum.jpg 6dC5it8m.jpg z2yp79Wm.jpg Qk0k40Em.jpg

Sources:

7HOJyWV.jpg

#3043 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:27 AM

^ OMG that Haachin Maria photoshoot is the cutest ever  x_x

6DYNteh.png

#3044 haruza

haruza

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:15 PM

Quoting this from the Duu thread, since I don't think this has been posted here yet. akarinxx translated an interview with Duu, Ogata, and Maria. :)

I actually worked on the translation of the high school life interview a week ago but only was able to post it today, sorry if anyone has started working on it >< 

http://roseprismtran...ka-ogata-haruna

I also translated Maria's blog post from Tuesday: http://haruzatransla...udo-san-゚makino

#3045 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:27 PM

^ Thanks.

Maria has cut her hair.  :ph34r:

Before 

OCkvROu.jpg

After

NjSrh3J.jpg

Taking an aerial yoga class.

#3046 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:51 PM

Ah, her hair at the Morning Misoshiru event was gorgeous <3 I love it when it's just down, naturally. I wonder what they'll do with her shorter hair now (hopefully a variation of her ponytails, those are beautiful) 

Morning Musume | Kobushi Factory | Momoiro Clover Z

Sato Masaki | Okamura Minami | Kitagawa Rio | Yokoyama Reina | Arisawa Ichika

Come join the H!P Fans Discord! Home to a 1200+ member community, brilliant staff, cool events and more! Invite link https://discord.gg/helloproject

#3047 Loverin

Loverin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

^^ Pls no... Her long hair is too majestic looking to give up on. Hopefully it was just a cut to get rid of split ends.  :(

1rfFxl2l.jpg

7HOJyWV.jpg

#3048 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:56 PM

They wouldn't cut THAT short just for split ends. Idol hair seems to magically grow quite fast so it should be back to normal soon XD

Come join the H!P Fans Discord! Home to a 1200+ member community, brilliant staff, cool events and more! Invite link https://discord.gg/helloproject

#3049 Loverin

Loverin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

^ Too many girls are cutting their long hair *looks at Momona and Rei* and keeping it short these days. *Sweats* I'm nervous, lol. But if she's tired of having long hair and wants a break from it, I can't fault her for it. Having long hair is a pain in the ass tbh.

7HOJyWV.jpg

#3050 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:51 AM

Funny..  I notice that Maria look similar to Reina during the Morning Miso Soup event.. 

The only difference is Maria hair is much longer.. 

Lol..  Now she cut it.. Now they would look kind of alike except for height I guess.. 

#3051 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:21 AM

She still has long hair. I mean, it's not like she cut it above her shoulders.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#3052 Spike

Spike

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:51 AM

I like the shorter hair (still long as mentioned), have to admit when I saw the video + pics from the event I thought wow her hair is getting long!  So it didn't surprise me at all that it was cut a bit. (btw she said it was cut 10cm on her blog).

Apparently they were talking about including a poster of Maria + Duu (described as ラブラブ ) in that UTB magazine. :)  I'm not really a Maria+Duu fan (MaaDuu is the only combi I accept there) but I do get the impression they are pushing those two (joint centers or whatever) recently so I think we'll be seeing more of them together.  Of course more Maria is always a good thing.

Oh and @haruza noticed you were wondering about this part a bit in the translation:

ぜひ聴いてちょ074.gifチョコレートにしてやるー074.gif
(魔人ブウが言いました4313.gif)

She was doing a bit of a play on words but is referring to something Majin Buu (from Dragon Ball) said. :)  She's mentioned a few times how she's been watching Dragon Ball (Z, Super, can't remember) lately so she seems to drop a reference once in awhile in her blogs about it.

Surprised no one mentioned but they asked at the Marukome event if the girls had thought about marrying a baseball player  :arrow:  (got started because of the recent MM marriages) and Maria answered that even though she likes the Nippon Ham Fighters, she is only 15 years old and she hasn't thought about marriage at all. :ph34r:

Was a bit embarrassing that was asked, but I get the impression Maria prepared for that one because it was bound to come up sooner or later..

http://www.nikkanspo...ws/1764234.html

Just a couple pics for fun:

From Maachan blog and new Momochi LOVEりん pose version:

blog,%20Makino%20Maria,%20Sato%20Masaki-blog,%20Makino%20Maria,%20Tsugunaga%20Mo

#3053 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:18 AM

Surprised no one mentioned but they asked at the Marukome event if the girls had thought about marrying a baseball player  :arrow:  (got started because of the recent MM marriages) and Maria answered that even though she likes the Nippon Ham Fighters, she is only 15 years old and she hasn't thought about marriage at all. :ph34r:

Was a bit embarrassing that was asked, but I get the impression Maria prepared for that one because it was bound to come up sooner or later..

http://www.nikkanspo...ws/1764234.html

Phew, this could have been a potentially dangerous situation for Maria  ^^; ...I guess this answer will do for now but I'm pretty sure that this question will turn up again what with all her gushing about baseball  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#3054 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

Just a couple pics for fun:

From Maachan blog and new Momochi LOVEりん pose version:

blog,%20Makino%20Maria,%20Sato%20Masaki-blog,%20Makino%20Maria,%20Tsugunaga%20Mo

Momochi LOVErin is such a cute combi of their signature poses!

Team PINKU!

#3055 Loverin

Loverin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

Merch pics:

olysloWt.jpg uTcrt8Bt.jpg 2TTVxZIt.jpg 0PzJJKot.jpg ITId3tlt.jpg LtvWDPtt.jpg 7j3LZbVt.jpg Or591d6t.jpg W3u0bF0t.jpg CwSyWTJt.jpg

Blog pics:

v4XGdoCt.jpg V4V3RqIt.jpg uJQXZPnt.jpg 714sgrOt.jpg Bi1Uqqbt.jpg AmfraFEt.jpg dI7iWBFt.jpg XgShXvZt.jpg o6Lsyn9t.jpg UFKgMkNt.jpg

Marian♥LOVErin Desu♥ #34:

Sources:

7HOJyWV.jpg

#3056 akarinxxx

akarinxxx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 275 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:13 PM

Hi! I'm collecting birthday messages for Maria's 16th Birthday!
So if you have any messages, please PM them to me!

If you don't know Japanese, feel free to send me your messages in English and I'll help to translate them!

You can also send me your fan arts too or anything which will make the scrapbook nicer!
Alternatively, you can also just fill up this form: https://goo.gl/forms/TtX2dVwSgjRdeTUi1

The dateline is 28th of January 2017 @ 11.59pm JST

Thank you so much! ありがとうございます

09VBI0yh.jpg

👑佐藤優樹  鈴木愛理 ♡ 工藤遥👑 ❣️ 鞘師里保 ❣️

室田瑞希 ♡ 石田亜佑美 ♡ 牧野真莉愛

Translations ☆ tumblr / dailymotion

#3057 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

That's such a cute idea, i'll definitely do it! ^

#3058 Loverin

Loverin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:39 PM

^^ Cool! I'll definitely send one.

Blog pics:

x56E0MCm.jpg YTrucL5m.jpg bRM2ttfm.jpg FJzt5FWm.jpg

LOVE berry vol. 5:

kShc1tTm.jpg oQ5iUXem.jpg

Sources:

7HOJyWV.jpg

#3059 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:45 PM

#3060 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:52 PM

LOVE berry vol. 5:

oQ5iUXem.jpg

ugh maria who asked you to be so goddamn beautiful

i would like it if wee had two long hair girls, but with haruna's hair pure black and maria's just a little dark curly brown hair like in the picture here. loverinxhoneypon combi please lmao

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users