681 replies to this topic

#461 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 03:42 AM

^
Yep! It's already been uploaded by someone else by the way!  :good:  So has Maopin's so you'll have double fun! Merry Christmas!

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

my tsubaki factory fan site

#462 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

jynIZ7U.png
Happy New Year everyone!  :king:  It's not the 1st where I live as yet but it's almost the 1st in Japan so might as well...! Here's to more Yumeno content and hopefully I'll buckle down on Japanese so I can translate more things. Many great things happened this year to our (not so little) monkey, such as:

• Major debut
  • First birthday event and receiving a birthday message from her beloved Shimizu Saki
  • Performed a drama during a release event
  • Formation anniversary of Tsubaki Factory (29th of April)
  • Solo segment on S-cene
  • Got her scuba diving license and went diving with various H!P members (such as Sayuki, Tomoko, Maimi, Nakky)
  • Second single
  • Declared Morning Musume as her rivals
  • Hatsukoi Sunrise hitting 1mil+ views and the popularity of the Sunrise Jump
  • Getting closer to many of her senpai which was one of her weak points
  • Solo talk event in Osaka
  • Japan's Best Newcomer 2017

I hope next year is a rich, eventful for year for Yumeno and Tsubaki. I'm especially hoping for a Greeting for Yumeno, or maybe a photobook since she's expressed interest in it before. Oh, a wear account to show off her unique clothing style too! <3 I also hope she gets to meet her brand new interest: Miura Daichi

NTqtFyA.gif

To celebrate the end of 2017, here's a spam of Yumeno pictures:

Spoiler

P.S.

Someone on Twitter is collecting birthday messages for Yumeno as her birthday is in 3 months! She's turning 18. If you'd like to send in a message in Japanese you can do that here. If your Japanese is poor or you speak none at all try asking a friend or you can message me and I'll translate it to the best of my ability and send it in once the person is accepting messages.

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#463 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

In that GIF she reminds me AKB48's Yuko Oshima. :arrow:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#464 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:48 PM

Adorable Manakan + Kishimon <3
So glad these two are close, Manaka is such a kind girl and I loved the combination of their voices in Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru!! Manaka says on her blog that she loves Yumeno, that they had dinner somewhere together today, and that they got to talk a lot. So sweet!

blog,%20Inaba%20Manaka,%20Kishimoto%20Yu

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#465 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:02 AM

Someone on Twitter is collecting birthday messages for Yumeno as her birthday is in 3 months! She's turning 18. If you'd like to send in a message in Japanese you can do that here. If your Japanese is poor or you speak none at all try asking a friend or you can message me and I'll translate it to the best of my ability and send it in once the person is accepting messages.

Well, that's one yellow-colored page :lol: So when is that kind-hearted fan going to be accepting messages? I surely have to think of something :w00t:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#466 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:25 PM

Well, that's one yellow-colored page :lol: So when is that kind-hearted fan going to be accepting messages? I surely have to think of something :w00t:

Very yellow, haha. Oh, they are already accepting messages, as I have already sent mine in! They told me that they accept messages in English as well. So try using simple English and direct message (DM) them on Twitter about wanting to send Yumeno a birthday message, followed by your (and this is important) SHORT message. The message is the cheki (L) sized.

For example:

"Hello, I would like to send Kishimoto Yumeno a birthday message!

This is my message:

Happy Birthday Yumeno!
From (your name)."

Or if you prefer to send in Japanese this is an example message (please don't EXACTLY copy it hehe):

こんにちわ!岸本ゆめのちゃんにメッセージをあげたい!:

(Hello! I would like to give Kishimoto Yumeno-chan a message!: )

ゆめのちゃん、お誕生日おめでとうございます!
(Yumeno-chan, Happy birthday!)

私はアメリカから応援してます〜
(I am supporting you from the United States~)
ゆめのちゃんの歌声とダンスはとても上手です。
(Yumeno-chan's singing voice and dancing are very good.)
就活センセーションのフェイクが特に好きです!
(I especially like your ad-lib in Shuukatsu Sensation!)

ジェーソンより
(From Jason)

Of course you can edit it to your liking/make it longer/shorter. If you're unsure if it's too long, just ask the person collecting the messages! If you want to ask that in Japanese this is an example sentence: "もし、長いすぎて教えてください (If it's too long, please tell me.)". If you guys have any questions for me, just ask me below or send me a private message here.

I would really appreciate if more than one person (LittleBerry) sent in a message for Yumeno :D ! I think she'd be really happy to see how many foreign people like her. I'll be posting her once a week as reminder too.

Off-topic now, here are some beautiful pictures of Yume!

Kishimoto%20Yumeno-758713.jpg
Kishimoto%20Yumeno-758498.jpg
Kishimoto%20Yumeno,%20Onoda%20Saori-7582
Kishimoto%20Yumeno-757411.jpg

I love her hair pulled back  :good:  <3

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#467 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:01 PM

Seriously, so perfect! 

DT5JtohUQAAo7VF.jpg

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#468 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:56 PM

^^

Alright, thanks for the help oyasumenon! ^-^ Hmm... I wonder if I should write my message in English or in Japanese (with the help of somebody ofc lol). Oh well, we'll see...

And I hope many other foreign fans send her a message too! C'mon, let's show Kishimon some love guys :king:  :respect: 

And I love her hair like that too!  <3  But I bet that hairtsyle would look even better if she had long hair again and therefore a beautiful, long ponytail~ #StillMissingYumeno'sLongHair :ph34r:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#469 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:58 PM

LittleBerry, if you need any help I am here. You are always free to PM me (as is everyone else who needs help)! By the way, did anyone else watch the recording of Shunrenka? Whether you like the song or not (I love it), Yumeno is awesome. I love her hand movements and her voice so much.

Kishimoto%20Yumeno-760320.jpg
Kishimoto%20Yumeno-760319.jpg
Kishimoto%20Yumeno-760164.jpg

As you can see, Yumeno is into WANIMA lately. You might know their popular song "Yatte miyou". She's also really into Miura Daichi lately and her love for Creepy Nuts' rap game is still strong as she mentioned them in her blog today. :) <3

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#470 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:50 AM

I just wanted to say that I sent in a birthday message. It took a month until I got a reply but the person that's doing this got finally back to me. I'm really thankful there are nice and diligent people organizing things like this. 

Honestly everyone that likes Yumeno should take this chance to send her a message. x3

Seeing that ferris wheel picture of hers and OgaRisa I really can't wait for the full I need you MV. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#471 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:29 AM

Wow! I didn't expect people here to actually send in messages but that's awesome! :D It took a while for the person sending messages to get back to me too but I can imagine that they'll be online more frequently in February and March, since there is just two months left to her birthday. 

Oh, and happy Twintails Day (ツインテールの日) everyone! <3

Kishimoto%20Yumeno-761734.jpg
Kishimoto%20Yumeno-761471.jpg
Kishimoto%20Yumeno-761172.jpg

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#472 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:22 PM

Was just watching her recording session from Upcoming from a few weeks back and I'm just totally blown away by this girls voice. I honestly can see her becoming one of the best singers in H!P in the next few years. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#473 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Congrats on her solo appearance at HinaFest. She's the cream of the soloist crop this year. Hope she gets a song to make her singing talent shine.

#474 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

Congratulations to my darling Yumeno on getting a solo act this year at HinaFes! And on her birthday (1st of April) as well! <3 So happy for her. Ayapan seemed very happy for her as well haha. I hope she gets to sing a song that showcases her talents well. She's a really good singer.

Kishimoto%20Yumeno-763241.jpg

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#475 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:25 PM

Kishimoto Yumeno's 18th birthday (4/1) event at Tokyo FM Hall, 4/3
http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=11595

#476 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:33 PM

Scan from UTB+ Magazine Vol.42
iP8Bkgq.jpg

#477 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

Hi guys! Haven't posted here on H!O in a while but I'm extremely excited for her birthday event! Can't wait to see if this year's outfit and set list beats lasts years one.

So, some updates! Yumeno is into record collecting as of late. She mostly likes collecting oldies, and is very into funk and prog (like the King Crimson album pictured below). Besides her usual music related passions, she also stated during today's kenshuusei show that she likes video editing and wants to start a YouTube channel one day! (Please UFP make it happen :P )

Kishimoto%20Yumeno-768046.jpg

Kishimoto%20Yumeno-766910.jpg

olm3Can.jpg

BTW, 

The account @yumeno_birthday is still collecting birthday messages for Yumeno!

I think there's a little over two weeks left if you still want to send one in :) <3

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#478 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:23 AM

Yumeno has the strongest Ear Game in Tsubaki.

And aww records that is so cool! It is kinda funny how amazingly cute she looks next to that... Face.. On the record haha

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#479 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 10:10 PM

Happy 1st of April everyone! That also means it's Yumeno's birthday and solo act at HinaFes today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMENO!  <3  :respect: 

I can't wait to see what kind of song she and staff chose for the special day! I also had my own kind of celebration for her at home  ^-^ 

birthday.jpg

It's kind of/really embarrassing haha...there's no way I could fit even half my goods on the table but I'm hoping that this portrays my adoration for her properly.  :blush: Hope you've all been having a happy day as well, as I'm sure Yumeno is too. 

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#480 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:42 AM

:good:

Asakura%20Kiki,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno,%20