• Please log in to reply
681 replies to this topic

#441 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:16 AM

EDIT: So i ended up creating a new page... Because I didn't know that, I didn't quote Yaminata's post and IDK if you can add a quote when editing a post or how :ph34r: so I just copied the link of the video just in case... to save people the trouble of having to go back to the previous page...

^

Aaaah, that makes me sooo happy! To see the new generation (and my top favorite TF members to boot!) watch and appreciate Berryz ^^ and one of Berryz' best in my opinion :good:

I just love Kishimon in great part because she likes Berryz~ That makes me relate to her a lot (plus, she is a great singer and is quite cute and I just like her :lol:). I got the part where she said they were cool, cute and funny and that that was why she liked them (I know, Kishimon, I knowwwww!! (≧∇≦*)ノ  :sob: ) but I'd also like to know what else did she (and Mao... and I think Aarii and Sako commented just a little bit about it too?) say throughout the whole thing ^^ A translation would be really appreciated~ <3

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#442 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:01 PM

^

Well, I guess it wasn't meant to be XP

Anyway. Aaah, this picture made me miss Kishimon's long hair again ;A; I long for the day she lets it grow again~

blog,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno-734095.jpg

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#443 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

First post here in a about year and I'm still a full on Kishimon oshi! Whoo!
She looks adorable in that above picture, I too wish she'd grow out her hair again but I adore her short hair as well.
She cut it in a more bob like shape recently and it looks really good! Especially in this picture :wub:

blog,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno-736184.jpg

Also, I'm surprised no one posted this? It was uploaded almost a month ago but wow I'm still not over how cool her Gatamekira is!
I'm definitely buying this birthday event. I need to hear the full version of Namida no Hoshi. <3 

#444 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

^

Yeah, I think short hair kinda suits her but I really think long is the best for her ^^

Ah, I hadn't seen that video yet! You're right, her performance of Gatamekira is really cool~ Aaah, I really love Kishimon's singing ^-^

BUT, what I really loved was her performance of Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance :wub: so cute~ and Kishimon always pulling my heartstrings with Berryz :sob: ...I love you Kishimon <3 :lol: Now her performance of Yuujou Junjou Oh Seishun could have been a little better in some parts but it was nice... And as I said, it's Berryz so that alone is awesome enough for me :rolleyes:

I wish I could get that DVD (because it's not only Kishimon, there's also Maopin :arrow:) but sadly I can't...

^

Hope you can get it but isn't that a fanclub exclusive thing?

I BK

#445 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:24 PM

Yeah it's fan club exclusive but through services like Idol Swap on Facebook you can get fan club only items!!
That's how I bought her birthday goods in the first place. I highly recommend using it if you want fan club pictures ^_^

Once I receive the DVD I'll upload it to the new tracker so you'll be able to watch it too!

#446 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:26 AM

^

Ah, I see! It's great that there are services like those ^^ I've only been able to buy a few H!P goods (and all of them during special circumstances) during my time as a fan so I'm not acquainted with all that.

And you're so nice! Thanks for that, I'll be looking forward to it~ ^-^

I BK

#447 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:54 AM

No problem whatsoever! :) 
I guess I will start posting small Yumeno updates here once or twice a week? If people are interested of course...
I would translate her entire blog but I'm not THAT confident in my Japanese skills hehe...

Spoiler

Well that's all for today, next time I update it will be a lot shorter. There was a lot to catch up on this time (42 pages)  :c18:

#448 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

Yumeno updates! Me and LittleBerry are the only ones on this page huh...well so be it. I'll update anyways <3

• She's starting to "remake" things, the first thing she remade so far was a dress into a handbag. ^^; "Large capacity" she says.
  • She went to Sawayaka Goro's birthday event. He invited her, she sang there as well.
  • She wished OnoKoto a happy birthday! She said she wants to play with her again soon and that she appreciates her straightforwardness in text messages 
  • MaruMon episode: Whenever the members go to Osaka, they eat takoyaki and Ogata Risa is always feeding her the octopus by going "aaaahn~". Risamaru posted a picture of it.
  • She recently said she wants to become just as beautiful and as cute as Fujimoto Miki.
  • In a blog she talks about her motto, "desperately challenge",  because when she was a first year junior high school student, a teacher taught her the importance of desperately challenging things. She said she didn't fully understand the importance of it until after she graduated, but that when she did she understood thankfulness more. She mentions that the teacher must've learned a lot from his wonderful environment and colleagues, and that she's proud of the school she went to. She really looks up to that teacher until today. She wants to continue to do her best. <3
  • She claims there's no one who can beat her moms cooking. She's very close to her mother. (Rumor has it that she's a single mom)

That's about it. Oh, and today there was the SATOYAMA event. Reports were saying that Kishimon was very funny and sweet, and that at one point she started making hilarious/sad/bad faces because no one wanted to buy the expensive items from her booth. XD More pictures under the spoiler.

jc65DmS.jpg

Spoiler

I really, really love this girl... :wub: Oh and I'm glad that Sawayaka Goro has taken a big liking to her :D (I already knew he liked Saorin and calls her Ikachan.)

#449 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:45 AM

^I follow the topic, but I rarely feel like I have much to contribute so I'm mostly just lurking when I do

#450 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

I'm always reading these thread .. Kishimon one of member that I follow closely XD .. sorry I'm not much contribute XD

#451 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:57 AM

I'm always reading too, but like fallacia never feel like i have much to contribute unless i want to write "she's so beautiful, amazing and talented and i love her so much" over and over again. 

But updates of all kinds are always wonderful to read, so thank you for doing it !

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#452 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

I do my best  :arrow: 
Sorry for the confusion guys, I know she has more than just two fans. It just feels like I'm being a bit bothersome when I double-post haha. So thanks for that! Here's a cute Mizuho/Kisora/Yumeno/Mao GIF. ("Ichi, ni, san, GO!") Because you know. Why not.

XVeUKQ3.gif

Edit:

Found this adorable video from the SATOYAMA event

https://twitter.com/...338454425591814

She's rubbing her eyes because she can't believe the item is 6500 yen apparently  XD

#453 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:42 PM

^

Even if it was only you and me who were reading this, the updates are still appreciated by me :good:

Aaah, that GIF is great, if only Saori was in Kisora's place, it'd have (almost) all of my favorite Tsubaki members :c18:

jc65DmS.jpg

Hahaha, so cuuute~ ^-^

And that handbag she made using that old dress looks great! :good: How nice that Kishimon is into recycling ^-^ Now the only thing her new bag needs is maybe some decorations :)

I BK

#454 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:19 PM

According to the Top Yell interview with MaruMon, Yumeno writes her own songs. One in particular that she talks about sounds like an R&B MISIA song. She also says she wants to seriously start practicing guitar again because she's often preoccupied with making/writing songs. 

「Top Yell」 2017年11月号 つばきファクトリー 岸本ゆめの×小片リサ 
「コミュニケーション能力の向上を考察する」 

<小片&岸本の「私が今ハマっているもの」>(抜粋) 

一方、岸本がハマっているのは「作詞・作曲」。さすがに 
プロの歌手らしい一面を覗かせる。 
岸本「作曲といっても本格的なやつじゃなくて、お手軽な鼻歌ですよ。 
なか卯とかドン・キホーテのテーマ曲みたいな。街を歩いていて 
メロディを思いついたら、すぐ録音するんです。家に帰ってから 
録音することもありますけどね」 

早速、本誌も『するめ』という曲を聴かせてもらったが、 
MISIA風のR&Bで、なかなかの本格派。他にもカフェオレや 
山岸理子をテーマにした曲があるそうだ。 
岸本「理子ちゃんの曲はラップ。座右の銘が『一石二鳥』なので、 
そこからイメージを広げました。歌詞は全部ノートにメモっています」 

曲作りに没頭するあまり、ギターも購入した。簡単そうなコードを 
使いながら曲を書いたこともあるそうだが、最近は放置気味。 
だが、ギターは再び本格的に学びたいという。岸本による楽曲は 
イベントなどで披露することもあるそうなので、ファンならぜひ注目したい。

I don't trust my translation abilities THAT well to be able to translate all of this perfectly to be honest. But you get the idea. That's so interesting. I already knew that she was practicing guitar, but that's really amazing, she's a smart girl. First she likes diving AND skydiving. Now this. She and Maachan should collaborate one time. They're both into composing right...

#455 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:17 AM

Yumeno had a talk event last night where she said lots of interesting things! I thought I'd translate the most interesting ones and leave out the rest. Maybe you'll learn something about her! If you decide to quote any of the things here I'd appreciate if you credited me or preferably @tozamasan who reported the entire event which allowed me to translate it! Thanks.

<ハロショ千夜一夜 第四十六夜>~つばきファクトリー 岸本ゆめの~

Spoiler

That's it. My dreams of MaruMon have been crushed haha but it was very nice translating this. Oh, and it wasn't mentioned in this but Yumeno was born in a poor family. I think that might have something to do with her being shut out at school/her lack of confidence at first. I learned lots of new things about her reading about this talk show! I hope you guys can enjoy this somewhat as well. Hopefully the other members of Tsubaki will get talk shows as well that I can translate :lol:

#456 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:38 PM

^

Wow, thanks for all that info. Camellia :good: Very interesting stuff~ Yumeno is so interesting ^-^ I definitely feel like I know her a little better after reading that.

I wonder... Does her love for bananas have anything to do with her loving Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance?  :c11:  Hmmm... XD

Ah, that candy Momo gave her is going to become a fossil then XD But yeah, I don't think I would have opened it either if I was in her place~ And because of that it would have been better if Momo's gift had been something non-edible :lol:

How great that Kishimon likes writing songs! :w00t: Management should use one of those and give her a solo in an album someday (like Maro and Watashi, though obviously not in the context that she's graduating). Ah, so now we have something else in common other than our love for Berryz, huh? :good:

Aaaaand...

blog,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno-741573.jpg

Baby Yumeno, huh?  ^_^  Cuuute~ and she's changed a lot since then, I wouldn't have guessed this was her as a child if it wasn't because the picture is tagged as her :ph34r:

I BK

#457 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:19 PM

Love for bananas? Maybe she likes JunJun. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#458 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

Hello everyone! I haven't posted here in a while, but I decided to make a new account (less clutter in my contents section) :D. Anyway, there haven't been a whole lot of Yumeno updates in the past two months. HOWEVER, I did receive her birthday event in the mail! So I uploaded two performances from that. Gatamekira and Namida no Hoshi! <3

If I figure out how to use Handbrake I'll upload the ISO to A!O for everyone to watch. Until then, enjoy! I plan on becoming a regular on these forums again... :c18:

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

my tsubaki factory fan site

#459 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:45 PM

Merry Christmas (Eve) from MaruMon everyone! :santa: During Tsubaki's Christmas event, when Risa asked who'd want to visit the illumination lights with her, Yumeno was the first one to raise her hand quickly. They also recently went out for dinner together, which really warmed Risa up according to her.  :blush:

blog,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno,%20Ogata%20Ri

blog,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno-754460.jpg

I also really love Yumeno's hair recently, the little flip at the end is too adorable <3

+

Some cheki from their event yesterday!

R2UFePm.jpg 

Spoiler

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

my tsubaki factory fan site

#460 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:11 PM

^

Sooo you're camellia? Welcome back either way hehe~ I hope you can upload her birthday event to the tracker ^^ I really want to see it :)

I BK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users