• Please log in to reply
681 replies to this topic

#21 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

Oda herself was trained in Kenshuusei first before she reach her potential to become MM's line-up right?
Recently, we see that UF keep add some girls with serious skill to Kenshuu so they can polish them for a short time including Yumeno.
Current former H!P Kids almost reach their critical limit, even if they still sold well.
Kenshuusei members are H!P and UF future investment. :sly:
If Yumeno has a potential to be the future 11th gen addition or even for 12th gen or maybe a new unit, make her join Kenshuusei, polish her, brainwash her, so she wont run to another agency. As we can see in Kurobara, H!P looks like a religious sect nowadays ^^;

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#22 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Tsunku : About Kishimoto, she has quite a positive personality and seems to be up for doing anything.

#23 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

^ ... Sakura is the 1st and only loser of another audition to join Eggs and win in another audition..

My question.. is why so long and so few?

#24 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

^
Why so long? When Oda auditioned for S/mileage, did she sound as awesome as when she auditioned for 11th gen? She just successfully polished her skill when she trained in Kenshuu.
Why so few? Didn't Tsunku also mentioned that he won't make MM into a massive 16-nin group like before? Choosing the right number of members is one of his strategy, if too few they are powerless, if too much it would be unfair for some members (and also more difficult to maintain)

We don't know when Yumeno will get her chance for her debut, but indeed she has potential. Investing good Kenshuusei won't hurt at all, since recruiting Kenshuusei member for H!P 'main course' is easier, faster, and cheaper way to choose new main members than creating a new whole audition process.

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

^ .. ya ..

To you the Eggs started with Sakura .. but its understandable ...
H!P didn't have much audition since the Eggs formation ...

and yes .. thats is what I mean ..

especially .. this time he got rid of 1 Egg which is Sakura .. but from the same audition He took in 5 Eggs ..
going by the fact that H!P can't take in much more member in recent time ...

it will become a multiplying effect ..

So ain't it obvious that Yumeno got a loooong wait to go ... lol

but maybe because the H!P trainee is too high profile and it raises our expectation ..
other organization's trainee come and go without much people noticing ...

but we must realize that .. they are trainee ..
and i don't think there is any talent organization that operate a trainee system that have majority of their trainee making it ...
(except for the 48 .. but for 48 .. they don't have a direct entry system .. you got to be trainee before you can be full member)

So we got to accept the fact that most wouldn't make the mark ..

Maybe because the 3 11th gen MM finalist seem so close this time ..
and Tsunku selecting 1 means a lot of people got disappointed ..

This has create this idea of 11.5 gen because we just refuse to accept that Tsunku did so much as to have a 11th gen audition but he chose 1 Eggs instead .. but its time to accept it ..

Even if there is a 11.5gen .. i rather get surprise than to hope for it just to be disappointed again ...

That what I mean that we should not be so much optimism on Yumeno moving up fast ..

Its just all about luck? .. its really meeting what Tsunku is looking for at the right time ..

But i am quite lucky at spotting Eggs ...

So far all the Eggs I like has make it .. except for Karin and Tanapyon ..
but its a matter of time actually ...

I remember .. i going all over about Yumeno .. I still believe she can make it .. but not in the near future ..
anyway .. she is very young still ..

#26 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

^Oda only had to wait for about more than a year, am I right? Thats is pretty quick. Like I said earlier, the Egg programme was changed when they graduated the old Eggs. H!P/UFP is playing a different game now and so we cannot compare the current Eggs with the previous batch :) Now the Eggs have a higher chance of getting into H!P.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#27 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

^ but Oda didn't become S/mileage 2.5gen ..right?

..lol ... just a handful of Eggs promotion and a change of name...
and .. the Eggs programme change and they are playing a different game ...?

basically everything is the same ..
the only difference is .. those people who are in H!P is getting old finally and finally they are making way..

but maybe ..

we have a whole bunch of H!P Kids that would be too old soon ...
that is about the only way left ... lol XD

but do note that .. its not anyone fault ..
that they would get old ..and be replace ..
because .. you can't expect everyone in H!P kids to not want to get marry and have children ..and start a family .. right?
furthermore .. they should give the younger generation a chance ..

but even so .. its still 2 years ..lol..
So stop dreaming of immediate or short term promotions ..lol

#28 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

^

I feel like a new egg group will show up for when Berryz and C-ute become "too old", though honestly I'd love it to happen before then cause imo H!P kinda need an image revamp. Yumeno is very cute and has such a unique name, she reminds me a bit of Kamei sometimes, which is awesome!

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#29 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

An ex-Egg would rather be in the joke AKBN0 that stuck in Kenshuusei watching her future rot away
And Karin: has she debuted anything yet? Her greatest accomplishment to date are some indies, some theater appearances

Hopefully something does happen with Yumeno rather than her becoming yet another Maeda Irorin

The egg in AKBN0 (Irori) already quit that group a while ago. Guess the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

Eggs is a trainee program. It's unrealistic to expect every girl in the program to have a major debut. The purpose is to train and observe potential talents, giving them a much greater chance of being selected for a real group and giving them skills to succeed in show business elsewhere should they choose to pursue that path. Entering the eggs is not meant to be a garuantee any more than entering AKB's trainees, Johnny's trainees, or any of the Kpop entertainment company's trainee programs. Or for that matter, any more than getting training in any profession is a guarantee that you will find a job in that profession.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#30 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

^ .. lol

ya .. Eggs is a training program ..

We just got to think about it like other talent school ..
SPEED, Perfume all came of talent school ... but you can't really expect everyone from those school to be like them ..

Most just took what they learn and continue in the industry ...
but probably in roles that we don't realise ...

Its just a mindset to think that the Eggs is a probational system ...
Like what you get in service industry ... where newcomers on probation are also called trainee ...

Anyway .. there is a misconception .. AKB's trainee system is a probational system ..
meaning .. everyone usually do make it ...
that's if they don't fail the test and get kick out ..or if they can't wait anymore and leave on their own ..
being a full member of AKB48 is when the real training for their future career starts ..

Its a totally different thing ...

But there is no such thing as which system is better .. both are systems that have been going on for hundreds of years in human history ..

#31 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Her nickname is Kishimon (きしもん)
Favorite food is Kaarage (Deep fried)

Posted Image

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#32 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

I have no idea what Dore Kiyo is, but there was an old picture of Yumeno on this particular site.
http://www.mbs.jp/do.../20120327.shtml

Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#33 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

Kishimon is the best nickname ~

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#34 Superior UUG

Superior UUG

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

I prefer KishiKishi though *sounds like kissie kissie XD*.
I wanted her to pass.It seems like she has more than Oda Sakura *dont freak out Oda fans*.
Hopefully,when the 12th gen auditions come out,she will be the right age to enter :D.
Or maybe,Tsunku might add her unexpectadely.

森咲樹 +清水佐紀生田衣梨奈 + 福田花音= Olivia's Ultimate Idols

#35 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

lol. Kishimoto has acting experience, in pretty decent productions. It feels like she's got a sense of where she's going and she did OK during the auditions. She has a very...well, she looks like an idol. Somehow. And she feels like she's got the personality to match. I hope they put her into a new group. I'm really hoping for a new group out of eggs for 2013.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#36 Gaburin-chan

Gaburin-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

first photoset of Yumeno
Posted Image

Niigaki Risa & Iikubo Haruna & Oda Sakura & Murota Mizuki

tumblr_ndmdghWIfP1qclfimo1_500.gif

#37 Gaburin-chan

Gaburin-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

Yumeno with Karin and Mizuki ♥
Posted Image

Niigaki Risa & Iikubo Haruna & Oda Sakura & Murota Mizuki

tumblr_ndmdghWIfP1qclfimo1_500.gif

#38 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

She's really cute, I was sad when she wasn't added to Momusu. Hope she tries out for 12th gen!

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#39 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

So is she in the 12th gen audutions? I hope she is

Given back during 11th audition she was already as good as Sakura. And now she's Egg trained

And if anyone says "too soon": How soon after signing as a H!P Egg did tomo-chan join jusu=jusu? plus she's now already one of that group's better vocals alongside Karin & Sayubee

#40 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

Waratte! YOU

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users