• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#241 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:41 AM

She looks gorgeous, but what the hell are on her feet?

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#242 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:28 AM

New profile pics. :good:

Ichioka%20Reina-715602.jpgIchioka%20Reina-715601.jpg

^Looks like some sort of denim shoes? XD

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#243 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

^ So she is not just super beautiful but also into fashion. ;)

#244 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

Joes

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#245 MAAHAGA

MAAHAGA

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:41 AM

Ichioka%20Reina-715602.jpg

Good Luck !!! to .... debut

Congratulation !!! .... Ichioka Reina 

#246 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

She will be the leader of a new H!P unit, members yet to be announced.

DDOhydd.gif

#247 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:32 PM

Perfect choice to lead a new unit!

#248 MAAHAGA

MAAHAGA

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:38 PM

Congratulation !!! ....  

New Leader !!! & New Unit !!!

Ichioka%20Reina-715601.jpg

That RIGHT !!!!!!

#249 vittoryxe

vittoryxe

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

Congratulations, Reina! I know you'll be a great leader!

牧野真莉愛

段原瑠々船木結笠原桃奈和田桜子井上玲音谷本安美小野瑞歩

江口紗耶野口胡桃工藤由愛井上ひかる橋迫鈴山﨑夢羽松永里愛

#250 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

^Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for that at this point. I find it odd she wasn't chosen from a logical point of view. But her being saved for a new group would make sense then.

Dreams have come true and also:

Even though I just posted yesterday, I have a question. If we were to get a new group this year and Reina made her debut in it, would she be made leader?

Yes, yes she would be. <3

Her leadership I think would be a combination of Yuka's and Fukumura's. I think I'm most excited for her with the news. This is just the beginning. There are a lot of KSS I follow that I would like to be in Reina's group, I am so happy and overwhelmed at the same time. Now to look for a screen cap of Reina to update my avatar with.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#251 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:43 PM

Yessss new group!!! I think she will fill the leader position well....she has that vibe to her.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#252 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

I wanted her to be in a new group (if not that, then angerme), so i'm so happy that it's coming true! But leader too? Amazing. I'm so happy for her! 

I'll follow the new group ^^ 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#253 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:36 PM

Icchan debuting and a new group for her as a leader being promised makes me really happy right now. :D

Can't wait to see Reina in action as regular H!P member.

#254 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:59 PM

Icchan seems really happy and confident about the way it's turning out. She's also had some good experience being the KSS leader in all but name, a group of 8 or 9 should be easy compared to 20+.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#255 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

I feel kind of bad for her given the way it was announced though. Like everyone else got an emotional moment with one of the group leaders but she was all on her own. I wonder if when she entered the room she was like "wtf? Am I in the wrong room?". Back in the day they probably would have had Tsunku there to tell her she would be getting her own group, which would have been a lot more impactful but I guess they can't do that anymore.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#256 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

Not like the room was actually empty though, they had camera staff and someone there asking her questions. But I agree, we would rather have someone we are familiar with giving her the news. Like Shimizu Saki.

#257 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:19 PM

She should joke that she's a solo artist for now, since apparently she's considered a full member

#258 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:28 PM

That's what I think, they should give her a solo at the summer H!P concerts. Because it'll be strange her just being in the full group numbers and having an awkward chat with Makoto with the other newbies. She'd probably get less stage time than when she was a KSS back dancer. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#259 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:59 PM

I like the idea of this. I think they are going to put her through training when it comes to leadership and more focus on her abilities. The idea is to create more hype around her, make her become even more outstanding.

#260 Hana~hime

Hana~hime

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

Yes! I'm happy about the transfers and Ruru being in J=J because she's strong and I think she'll do well BUT I'm so freaking excited for Reina!

I have a thing for senior KKS because I feel their struggle of being passed over by kouhais with debut and stuff so when I saw the announcement of Reina being a leader to a new group I was so happy! Has this ever happened before? Selecting a leader before the actual group formation and debut? XD So happy when Kaedi got her moment so I was waiting for Reina's~

So excited fro this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users