• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#201 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:00 AM

renewed H!S added a portion to introduce the HPKs, and she's the first one to be featured

@25:05

Such a good amount of screen time for our lovely Reina. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#202 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:22 AM

Her voice is so soothing... I just want to have a loop of her talking in the background lol

#203 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

She is the only 17th gen KSS who hasn't yet debuted.  Very successful group.  Good luck, Reina.

51ibTWB.jpg

Now officially the most successful generation. All they do is win!

#204 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

If they don't all do a shuffle peformance in the next Harocon it'll be a crime.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#205 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

Congratulations to Reina!! :) She was one of the Kenshuusei I was rooting for n_n

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#206 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:25 PM

Congratulations and thanks from her sister Anna who is an Avex Academy artist.

https://twitter.com/...501929742315520

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#207 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

So according to what has been confirmed, she has a choice to be part of a new group or an existing one?

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#208 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

I don't know how it'll work because what if only one or two of them want to be in new group? If she has a choice would that extend to which group? I don't think anyone's ever been given that luxury. But if it really was a decision made off the cuff by Nishiguchi then even he probably woke up this morning thinking oh no what have I done, now I actually have to put this in to action. I think they'll be given limited options and the new group option would have a high likelihood of further additions if they go with it (given the performances in the test there's no shortage of excellent candidates if that's the case).

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#209 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

^^ I don't think they have the choice, it's just that management hasn't decided what to do with them yet (new group vs existing).

#210 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

^x3 I don't either think, that they have a choice. But even without that, it seems completely unprecedented.

Let's speculate...

I assume that UFP will first check the options for each girl to join an exisiting group. This is currently only MM 14th gen and CG 3rd gen in my opinion.

If girls remain, then they will be put in a new group and they have to fill that group up.

Icchan and Ruru were my favourites for MM 13th gen, so I would be happy for them. And Ayano might fit into Country Girls.

But I REALLY want a new KSS unit and Icchan together with the other two girls would be great in a new group.

#211 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:12 PM

Same, I'd like them to get into a whole new group the most. But what I read from here: http://helloproject....o!_Project_Wiki

"Lastly, Ichioka ReinaDanbara Ruru, and Kawamura Ayano will debut as Hello! Project members in the near future. It will first depend on a sit down discussion with their parents to decide if they want to form a new unit or join an existing one."

So it sounds like they do have these options lol. (The copy and paste for H!O is a little too good lol.)

#212 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

I'm really happy. Reina became my KSS support replacement after Tagucchi's debut. I'm really happy to see her debuting anywhere in H!P. I was losing hope, but the announcement brought it back. : P

Though the announcement was out of the blue. I don't think anybody was thinking this would happen, but I'm glad Reina is debuting. : )

#213 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:59 AM

^Yeah, she's one of my top two favorites in the KSS for a long while. So I'm glad she's finally getting a debut, I'm hoping she gets into a new group and becomes leader of the new group, it just feels right. XD We'll see what happens first though, I think her last comments on what she wants in the future was to debut into a new group so she might get that.

#214 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:53 AM

Same, I'd like them to get into a whole new group the most. But what I read from here: http://helloproject....o!_Project_Wiki

"Lastly, Ichioka ReinaDanbara Ruru, and Kawamura Ayano will debut as Hello! Project members in the near future. It will first depend on a sit down discussion with their parents to decide if they want to form a new unit or join an existing one."

So it sounds like they do have these options lol. (The copy and paste for H!O is a little too good lol.)

I listened to the recording of the announcement again, and I think the above comment on the Wiki is just some creative translating (unless there has been an official announcement aside from that which followed the shindan test). The announcement from the UFP guy was basically "It could be a new group, or... anyway we haven't planned anything; I just wanted to announce it now. We'll think about it from now. Also, we still have to talk to their parents."

I hope it is a new group, as these members will get a chance to shine, and they have very different voices so it would be interesting. I expect that a new group would take a ton of planning though, so I don't know that we'll get news right away.

#215 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:55 AM

wasn't her, ruru and ayano the first kss to get the new kss treatment of an intro on hello!station??

SO happy for her, she deserves this.. I agree that 20ki kss should all have a subunit together.. that would be so awesome.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#216 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:49 AM

^ nope it was Reina, then Kizuki, then Hikarun.

I listened to the recording of the announcement again, and I think the above comment on the Wiki is just some creative translating (unless there has been an official announcement aside from that which followed the shindan test). The announcement from the UFP guy was basically "It could be a new group, or... anyway we haven't planned anything; I just wanted to announce it now. We'll think about it from now. Also, we still have to talk to their parents."

It really was a last minute whim on the CEO's part, which kind of frustrates me because we're going to be left hanging here for god knows how long. I doubt they will be timely with this decision, because whatever they chose (new group or join existing unit) will take a lot of planning especially because the announcement was not planned at all as far as we know. 

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#217 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

Right of course, my mistake. I apologize :)

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#218 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

^ No worries, we all make them haha.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#219 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

Congratulations Icchan, she deserves it. It's like similar stories with Kaedy. I'm okay whatever group she will be placed
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#220 MAAHAGA

MAAHAGA

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:14 PM

Congratulations !!! REINA

This time for HER !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users