• Please log in to reply
479 replies to this topic

#361 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:09 PM

I'm not by any means against it, but it sure is weird since I felt like Icchan's signature is her long hair lol. I look forward to this new image of Icchan though!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#362 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:39 PM

I'm not by any means against it, but it sure is weird since I felt like Icchan's signature is her long hair lol. I look forward to this new image of Icchan though!

exactly my thought, whenever i think if her, her looooong hair comes to mind.

#363 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:11 AM

The haircut doesn't look bad.......it reminds me that Rikako shouldn't have cut her hair.

Meanwhile, listen to her sister Anna sing at karaoke. Not bad at all!

https://www.instagra...d=1kllt3713pe1h

#364 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:13 PM

exactly my thought, whenever i think if her, her looooong hair comes to mind.

Also my thought, I'm definitely going to miss her long hair, I'll patiently wait for her to grow it out again.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#365 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:38 AM

Saw the video of the Countdown concert. Ichioka looks super good ! This haircut was a good idea :)

#366 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:29 AM

^

I initially didn't think it looks that good, but watching the Countdown also made me realize it really suits her. ^^

I8dtEOy.gif

#367 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:56 PM

^ Yeah I'm already getting used to it. She looks even more mature now and she really rocks it.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#368 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:47 AM

I was more thrown by her tamed brows than the haircut. It's all cute but I was not prepared.

DDOhydd.gif

#369 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:53 PM

Only noticed her haircut now :( I mean, it doesn't look bad, but she was so pretty with her long hair :S

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#370 tanakarlos

tanakarlos

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:40 PM

She looks great with her new haircut  ^_^

MM 横山玲奈 A 川名凜 JJ 段原瑠々 TF 小野瑞歩 B 一岡伶奈 ON 西﨑美空

Hello! Project en México: ℃-ute (Septiembre 19, 2015), ℃-ute (Abril 13, 2017), Juice=Juice (Septiembre 8, 2017), Morning Musume (Noviembre 10, 2018), Angerme (Septiembre 7, 2019)

#371 cutiepearl

cutiepearl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

She does! She looked amazing in the countdown live and really stood out with her cool and calm aura.

#372 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:24 PM

The more I see of it the more I like the haircut. Her chin doesn't look so pointy.

Icchan is going to be on a TV show on the 26th........a show about trains!

https://www.instagra...id=b4zt46jbdgim

#373 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:24 AM

<3

Ichioka%20Reina-825854.jpg

今日知ったこと...♪*゚一岡伶奈

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#374 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:19 PM

I always wonder why in threads people like their short haircut style more, always weird to be in the minority to prefer the girl's longer hair in every single thread when someone get's a haircut.  ^^;  (Maybe someone should do a poll somewhere?)

^Lovely picture though. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#375 darkvision

darkvision

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 487 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:51 PM

She looks great with short hair. To me, it's as simple as whether they look good with that haircut or not. In my eyes, not all women look good with long hair and vice versa. It's all about how much their face match their hairstyle. 

#376 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:39 PM

Icchan appeared on tiny tiny

Since we don't know much about the Beyooooonds members yet, I'll summarize their episodes:

- Icchan considers herself shy, which is why she found it difficult to approach the other members by herself, but she felt like it was her duty since she's the oldest in Beyonds

- in the past, her interest wasn't so much be come an idol, she just liked MM Otome gumi and MiniMoni
- together with her big sister, Icchan would go to venues close to them and dance together. Reina did Yaguchi Mari's parts
- her mother used to make outfits inspired by MiniMoni for her
- years later when she went to a fashion show, MM was there as a guest and performed 123. They promoted the 11th gen auditions and her mom and sister asked Icchan if she would like to try to apply
- she had training in dancing and singing before, but she didn't go into the audition with too high hopes. She wanted to gain experience

- as a KSS, the time where she toured with °C-ute left the biggest impression on her. The °C-ute members would often come over to talk to the KSS during breaks and also gave them advice on their performances. Overall, she learned so much from her senpais during that time
- she took part in many Shindan tests and it discouraged her how often newer girls or girls from her own generation were announced to debut
- she always chose songs that fit her well and she was wondering if she was just not fit to make her debut at all
- during her last shindan test, Ruru and Ayano were announced to debut first and she was sad that they would grow distant from her, since she got along well with those two. Though right after that, her name was called too. It didn't sink in until after the show though
- while Ruru and Kawamuu debuted in their respective groups, Icchan, Takase and Momohime didn't really know what to do. Kurumi and Momohime weren't supposed to be part of Icchan's group at first, so it felt strange that they performed together so long

- Icchan gets along well with MinaMina from Kobushi. Mina is her senpai in KSS, but they're about the same age and were often together during their KSS time
- she still asks MinaMina often to go home together after H!P concerts, even though they're in different groups now
- Icchan wasn't close to Takase until the debut announcement
- Takase describes Icchan as honest. Reina is sometimes told she has a sharp tongue, but Takase thinks it's Reina's interesting side that she just honestly says what's on her mind immediately
- Icchan doesn't have a sharp tongue character, it's just that she doesn't think much about what she says first. 

One time, Shiori changed her phone case and asked Icchan "Isn't it cute?", but Icchan answered "I liked the previous one more"

- MinaMina says Icchan's emotions are like waves, how she suddenly gets excited over trains or becomes childish with the other members
- Reina is a bit of a loner, so she often seems mature, but whenever she talks about something she's enthusiastic about she can't stop talking
- Icchan's mother isn't originally from Tokyo, so she often gets lost, taking the wrong subway for example. Her mom contacts her and Reina tries to help her get back on track. Icchan's extensive knowledge of trains helps a lot
- the thing she likes the most about riding trains is comparing the seats. On her phone, she keeps track of which train has softer and harder seats 
- her favorite seats are on the Chumon line. She says the seats are orange and look beautiful when the sunlight hits them (she also takes pictures sometimes)
- her father has always been fan of trains as well and had a collection of pictures he took of various trains ever since she was a kid. Icchan also often played with toy trains when she was little
- her dream is to go see the spot where the red, orange and yellow line of different train companies cross (she goes way more into detail and calls it a miracle)

- the period where she thinks she changed the most was when she entered high school, when she got selected for more and more KSS activities and performances. She started to take performing and teaching her juniors more seriously then
- she looks up to Suzuki Airi, Kumai Yurina and the model Tominaga Ai. She respects Airi for her performance skills, singing and modeling, Kumaicho especially for approaching her kindly during her KSS days (and for modeling) and Tominaga Ai for her expressions
- Icchan had a lot of magazine shoot and fashion show experiences before joining H!P and previously wanted to become a model
- she has the motto "If you love, you will be loved", which is something Kudo Haruka taught her

#377 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:20 PM

Thank you Ayumine :)

#378 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:36 PM

^

^

Thank you for translating, she's shared many interesting things.

I8dtEOy.gif

#379 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:34 PM

She's turned into a stunner......add that pleasing personality and gentle voice I would expect her to have a lot of fans. I'm really happy she finally got her chance.

#380 cutiepearl

cutiepearl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:00 PM

Thank you for the translation! Super interesting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users