TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1902 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 12:37 AM

@Blackmallow

Let us not talk of graduations just yet...

I know you said to not talk about graduations, but I just wanted to mention that Tomoko said at her birthday live yesterday that she still has no plans of graduating anytime soon. She said the same thing last year at her birthday live as well. I'm glad that Tomoko plans to stay around a while, because I like her as the leader of J=J. Also, I always hated the idea of idols (especially H!P idols) having a semi-official "expiry date" of 25 years old, where they all seem to graduate by that age.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#1903 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:14 PM

No matter how people like it or not, her contribution to the group allows the staff to say "YES" to her decision to stay. Also, besides training on becoming solo artist, she doesn't have second plan like Yuka or Ayacho does. There are only 2 forced graduation due to ages that I sense based on my intuition: Iikubo Haruna and Sayu.

#1904 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 06:18 PM

Anyone know the inner dynamics of JJ with Tomoko as leader? She gives off a very loving mother aura. In other circumstances, I think she could have made a great HP leader, possibly one of the best.

#1905 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:04 AM

No matter how people like it or not, her contribution to the group allows the staff to say "YES" to her decision to stay. Also, besides training on becoming solo artist, she doesn't have second plan like Yuka or Ayacho does. There are only 2 forced graduation due to ages that I sense based on my intuition: Iikubo Haruna and Sayu.

Haruna? I don't think so. I got a feeling she is pretty much sick of being underutilized in the group and knows she got the potential to do more solo work.

Didn't she say she has considered graduating before Kudo announced hers or something along the lines.

I mean see how she flourished after graduation and the stream of solo work she is getting. It's pretty impressive for a girl who has stuck right in the background for 90% of her MM time.

Actually I thought Ai-chan is the one who got "forced" or at least "hinted" to graduate due to age.

As for Tomoko, one reason why she can't graduate as yet is partly Sayuki hasn't chalk up enough experience in the leadership position.

So I am pretty sure, the management will give Tomoko another 1-2 years before Sayuki is ready.

But then, looking at the current age of the girls of J=J, Tomoko to Manaka are all in their early 20s.

When it's time for Tomoko to graduate, Sayuki will also be of the age of when Tomoko assumed leadership, then the sub-leader will also be the around the same age as Sayuki (ie. Akari/Manaka - assuming they are still around). So the next couple of leaders will have limited time to lead the group.

#1906 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 07:43 AM

<3

Kanazawa%20Tomoko-936563.jpg

https://www.instagra.../p/CEImbX6B8Hf/

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1907 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 02:47 PM

Is "waiting in line behind the yellow line" a metaphor for staying in HP?

She is in a comfort zone, right now, in HP, and can't see herself going out into the world, at this moment.

Ironic isn't it, seeing the life of an idol as a mundane thing while normal life is the unknown, exciting but scary lifestyle.

This gives me some hope that she might stay a little while longer, even thought she just turned 25.

#1908 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 10:53 AM

^
It’s not a metaphor, or a Roman a clef... you have to also consider that Kanazawa JOINED H!P by waiting behind the yellow line. The song was written in consultation with Kanazawa, and it’s likely that Shill picked up on Kanazawa’s outlook. But it’s also just a thing that makes sense to a lot of young adults of a certain outlook. I’m not so young, nor noticeably female, much less a member of H!P who hasn’t graduated, but that song hits me right in the mirror.

...but waiting behind the yellow line feels like part of why Miyamoto is graduating before her. Miyamoto is NOT waiting her turn, DOES know what she wants, and IS reaching out for it.

That said, a cool thing about all art is that you can lay it over any part of reality and learn something about reality or the art in the process. So there’s an interesting character study to be done comparing the real life Kanazawa to the character she inhabits for the song.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1909 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 08:58 PM

Who cares what you guys are talking about. watch this performance

#1910 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:13 PM

That got edited out of HaroSuta already? Rika-chan's solo later in the show was quite good too.

#1911 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 11:52 PM

Birthday event preview.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1912 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 06:37 PM

<3

Kanazawa%20Tomoko-942510.jpg

♪.アプリコ!仲間!卓偉さん! 金澤朋子

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1913 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:11 PM

I love her hair!!! KanaTomo suits the long bob and this length so well <3   :wub:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1914 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 04:23 AM

[Concert 2020] Kanazawa Tomoko LIVE 2020 ~Rose Quartz~
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7wqoeq
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7wqoes
Bonus Footage: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7wqoer

#1915 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 10:00 PM

<3

Kanazawa%20Tomoko-947808.jpg

https://www.instagra.../p/CGMPEluht82/

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1916 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 06:39 PM

she is too pretty! when i saw them back in 2017, in my opinion, Tomoko was the prettiest :)

#1917 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 09:03 PM

<3

Kanazawa%20Tomoko-948502.jpg

♪.撮影!フィッシュボーン!夜ご飯! 金澤朋子

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1918 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 10:37 PM

6 second challenge master:

#1919 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 09:38 PM

:omg:  <3

Kanazawa%20Tomoko-969787.jpgKanazawa%20Tomoko-969786.jpg

https://www.instagra...d=1j4l9ov0qbf1p

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1920 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 04:55 PM

I hope she keeps her hair at least with this length <3 Looks so lovely

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users