2016 replies to this topic

#1621 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:03 PM

Oh my god, I can't even...

Wow, I laughed out so loud when I heard that line, oh dear...left a comment on her blog asking her to fix the pronunciation on it so she might pick up on the inconsistency, hahahhahaaha.

Btw, Takui is married and has a kid so... >_>;

#1622 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

There's a song that draws all these strings together. :ph34r:

Parental Advisory.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#1623 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:06 PM

yessssssssss!!!

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1624 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

Whaaa?

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#1625 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:30 AM

Rumored, right?
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1626 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:50 AM

No, he literally made a song titled "I dedicate this song to my child" and talked about how continuing as an artist as if his child did not exist didn't feel right. I don't blame anyone for not watching Upcoming though, lol. That said, it has some good backstage footage of the members recording songs and making the MVs.

#1627 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:56 AM

Hahah, okay. I took the song title to be aspirational, rather than literal (and don't watch Upcoming)

It's good to know that Kanazawa is safe from sudden Nakajima marriage proposals though  ^^;
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1628 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:03 AM

Just don't let his wife meet Tomok! :ph34r:

caCYGi9.jpg

#1629 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:56 AM

It's good to know that Kanazawa is safe from sudden Nakajima marriage proposals though  ^^;

Haha, more likely to be the other way around. I think Tomoko would actually become quite shy and cower in the presence of his wife. She has this scary image because of her voice and looks I guess, but is really quite the softie. Not really the straightforward type when it comes to people she doesn't know well.

#1630 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:32 AM

KNTM, the shy tyrant? ^^;

I watch UpComi but I always skip to the footage of their recordings, I like to see them either sing or play their musical instruments ^^; I didn't know that about Nakajima Takui, that's really big news to me  :omg:

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#1631 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:36 AM

Takui was on Bakunai (a radio show Kanazawa does) and Kanazawa was unable to talk normally. Exactly as imagined... forget his wife, she can't even talk in front of HIM.If Takui didn't step up, nothing would happen, which is why my only fear was in that direction :P
Spoiler

#1632 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:19 AM

^Is this the episode you've referred to?

or previous one?

()

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#1633 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:15 AM

It was inevitable.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#1634 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:57 PM

^
^
202 (the older one) he was a surprise guest so she didn't have time to compose herself and steel her fluttering heart :D

#1635 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:10 AM

Hahah, okay. I took the song title to be aspirational, rather than literal (and don't watch Upcoming)

Me, I wasn't refering to Tomoko XD

Spoiler

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1636 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:26 PM

^
Yes, Tanaka Reina also fawned over Takui a lot. Since I didn't know he was married, I really thought Tanaka was hoping to get asked out.

Even though Kanazawa has gone to see Takui live several times, and thanks him for the show in person backstage (it's a normal manners-thing in the Japanese entertainment industry)... that Bakunai was the first time I remember seeing (hearing) them interact. Kanazawa seems a bit more "fan" than Tanaka did... I never did figure out how strict the "well, kinda idol" rules were on LavendoR, but I bet dating a married man would be over the line, wherever it is.

#1637 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:29 PM

Tanaka can't date anyway ;) though that's apparently completely self imposed (ie it's her rule she put on her group not an agency thing).

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#1638 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

Reina got along with him, note that they're both from Fukuoka, but not necessarily in a romantic way. She probably knew about his private circumstances from early on too. Reina can totally date btw and doesn't actually impose anything. Also, chances are high she is seeing someone.

#1639 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:15 PM

Well, if she sticks around a man too long, sometimes, something might develop even it was not there in the begining.
And since Reina and Takui were hosts on Music+ ( before it was renamed to Up Coming ) for about a year, I was thinking that such a situation might develop.
But I didn't know about Takui being married, so I was a bit concerned XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1640 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:13 AM

<3

blog,%20Kanazawa%20Tomoko-689899.jpg

♪.ダンス 金澤朋子

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか