• Please log in to reply
2016 replies to this topic

#21 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

So 2ch did what it does and managed to find out Tomoko is apparently a massive Fairies fan, personally I actually count that as a good thing.

tomofar1_zps94289e11.jpg

http://desktop2ch.in...fee/1361888348/

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#22 JaeJoo

JaeJoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

Considering how she was recruited in the H!P (the Chu happy song thing)...

I wonder if she's not just another wota under cover who likes IDOLS IN GENERAL (unlike Mizuki who only likes H!P and Erina who "only" likes Risa)

that would be a wonderful character.

Those 3 could make some meetings too  ^^;

#23 KarinLuna

KarinLuna

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

Concert Rip *¬*

#24 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

Blood Type B
Hobbies: Appreciating Movies, Singing
Specialty: Typing (on a keyboard)
Fav H!P Song: "Yume Miru Fifteen"
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#25 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

Small profile photo:

http://www.helloproject.com/juicejuice/

*_*

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#26 elaiiineee

elaiiineee

悪ガキ

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

YUUKA :o 

yQTwRj9.png

Lovely Set by: Pi-chicci♪

#27 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

YUUKA :o 

I KNOW RIGHT? At certain angles the resemblance is just uncanny...

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#28 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

Sometimes she reminds me of Yuuka and sometimes she reminds me of Maimi. ^^;

Either way she is going up in my rankings. She's so pretty!wub.png

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#29 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Tomo-chan is so adorable <3 

She looks so much like a baby from Yuuka and Kana XD 

I love her, she is so fresh, cute and beautiful

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#30 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

Sometimes she looks like Yuuka, sometimes she looks kinda like Kana & Ayaka, and in that particular picture she looks a bit like Kitagawa Keiko. ...all pretty girls XD she *is* so pretty.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#31 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

She does look like Yuuka at some angles. Most of the time though, I think she looks like Kananan. laugh.png

#32 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

I'm so impressed by Tomoko's vocals, I hadn't expected her to be this good! And I think her low voice and low notes really stand out between the higher pitched voices like Sayuki, Aina and Karin. And she's the first H!P member I share a birthday with  ^_^

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#33 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

tumblr_mjpe2eMWvl1s7xy6jo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mjnfc3Vdj91s7xy6jo4_250.jpgtumblr_mjkg6gpOmq1s7xy6jo1_400.jpg

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#34 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

"Powerful".

This word comes to my mind, when i hear her singing.

Also it's a bit similar to Maimi's, isn't it?

caCYGi9.jpg

#35 NirvanaRama

NirvanaRama

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

I thought so, too.  Which is why I've been calling her Maimini in my mind.

#36 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

I think she's already got a better/stronger voice than Maimi. Maimi's got a bit more of a nasally sound than Tomoko. I was really surprised hearing Tomoko's voice- she's really really great! *_* I'm so excited to see more of her with Juice=Juice. I never looked into her much before, because there never seemed to be much info, but she's seriously cute/pretty and has such a nice voice. (She also likes Fairies, which is one of my all-time favorite idol groups.) I could see her taking on a really 'cool' sort of character. She's on of the older members, her color is red, which I usually associate with someone who is strong or leads, the type of cool person the spotlight would be on. She also has a very mature look. Plus, if she's really such a huge fan of Fairies, she likely wants to perform a bit like them, and Fairies have a very cool/mature image.

Can'yt wait to see more on this girl.

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#37 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

I always expected her to have strong performing skills, because she was a finalist in that music award thing, but she has surprised me too. ^^; i am not sure if shes stronger vocally than maimi right now, but definitely similar level, with a similiar sound. I'm glad her voice is so low and deep in contrast with her cute looks.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#38 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:04 AM

I think I'll start paying more attention to her, she catched my eye pretty quickly.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#39 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

26338_435923933157759_1433001922_n.jpg

She is so cute >3<

#40 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

tumblr_mk4dobMLLP1s7xy6jo2_250.jpg

*drops dead*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users