Spoiler

caCYGi9.jpg

#1844 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:55 AM

Kanazawa will be doing some solo shows... which I think is solid evidence that the Miyamoto solo shows were not FOR THE PURPOSES of graduating her into a live act. I obviously am a big fan of Kanazawa, but I don’t think she’s going the Suzuki Airi route any time soon...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1845 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

<3

Kanazawa%20Tomoko-892088.jpg

♪.読書!オフショット!ほまたん! 金澤朋子

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1846 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 05:29 AM

With one of her current oshi. :good:

Kanazawa%20Tomoko,%20Okamura%20Homare-89

♪.名古屋2日目!正解発表!爆夜! 金澤朋子

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1847 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:46 PM

Tomoko performed 4 new songs at her solo event. Apparently one is releasing tonight at midnight JST on iTunes, and it will be released to Recochoku and mora on 2/5.

LJ5OOvCm.jpg
Title: Kiiroi Sen no Uchigawa de Narande Omachikudasai (黄色い線の内側で並んでお待ちください) (I think.)
Artist: Kanazawa Tomoko (Juice=Juice)
Lyrics: SHiLL
Composition: Makaino Koji (馬飼野康二), Kamada Toshiya (鎌田俊哉)
Arrangement: Miyanaga Jiro (宮永治郎)
http://www.helloproj...com/news/11640/
https://twitter.com/...754840432304129

It looks like the composers have collectively worked on an impressive boatload of Johnny's songs. Makaino Koji's credits list is stupidly long in general (did recognize some classic idol names), on top of an entire section just dedicated to Johnny's. The other guy looks to have worked with a lot of overseas artists too. They've both worked in TV/movies/other media.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1848 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:20 PM

I got to go to one of the shows tonight.

And I definitely don't dislike "Kiiroi-sen...", but of the 4 new songs, it was a solid, "lowest."  (Not that THAT stopped me from buying it 5 minutes ago)

The 4th (setlist order) new song very nearly brought me to tears (the name was "Kaeri Michi", or something to that effect) [[edit to say: the song's name is "Anata wo Omou Kaeri Michi" --> Thinking of you on the way home]]

The 1st (Romance tabun Comedy) is rather funny, too.

I want those more than I want Kiiroi.  But... I'll take what I can get, and like it. hah

Also, fwiw

Spoiler

Edited by Greyface, 17 February 2020 - 04:20 PM.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1849 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:23 PM

Wow, four songs, more than those of Karin who worked for so many years to take his place, and while idols like Rei are in doubt of what they will do we have a few privileged, congratulations for all those good deals, I guess she earned them working Hard with Yamazaki.

#1850 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:32 PM

^
:noo:

Way to poop on the thread EzioNG!

Please withhold your jealous ranting next time.

#1851 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:39 PM

I'm not talking jealously, I'm simply saying that Tomoko has always been suspiciously privileged since her debut a month after being in the Kenshussei, and I know it's wrong to have those prejudices, but ... She just get too good treatment It is somewhat suspicious.

#1852 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:43 PM

^
Please keep your epileptic tree conspiracy theory jealousy to yourself as well.

#1853 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 05:48 PM

What? Karin got way more than 4 songs for herself.

#1854 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 06:42 PM

That's nice to see that the company are invested in her. To be honest, I am very surprised she is the 2nd girl in the current H!P stable to get solo shows with brand new songs.

Is Tomoko considered one of the top girls in H!P in terms of popularity? I know that is subjective, but a rough gauge would be good. I know in J=J she should be considered in the top tier.

#1855 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 11:55 PM

I don't think Tomoko, or even Karin, compete with the H!P's top in popularity, especially the Musumes like Masaki and Fukuchan (Maria, Chii etc).

The company probably choose ones who they think can hold their own on a full length live concert (physically? vocally?) and have decent fanbase to help fill the venue, and Tomoko definitely fit the bill.

Or maybe they are preparing for something that we don't know yet... orz

That said, it's quite amazing what they are doing with this solo live, especially for Juice's fans. Next probably will be Sayuki, I hope?

Wow, four songs, more than those of Karin who worked for so many years to take his place, and while idols like Rei are in doubt of what they will do we have a few privileged, congratulations for all those good deals, I guess she earned them working Hard with Yamazaki.

Not sure what you're talking about. :c11:  Karin has six new solos in Karing. Granted, one is her own song, but that still left five new songs written for her. 

#1856 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:22 AM

karin fans are still like this huh..

what happened to supporting girls cuz theyre living their dreams? what matters who gets more or less solos? the fact h!p is dabbling with soloists in 2020 alone is a surprise and you should be honored.

#1857 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:31 AM

I want to see her perform that Magic Of Love

#1858 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:15 AM

^^^ Depends. In Japan, Karin is pretty much up there in the top 5 of all H!P. Definitely not Masaki level, but probably more popular than Chisaki.

/EDIT, to make this a bit more on topic...:

I'm so happy for Tomoko! I never expected her to advance so far in her solo activities that she gets 4 songs for herself. I hope they'll release the other three in a way, too.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1859 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 02:12 PM

the fact h!p is dabbling with soloists in 2020 alone is a surprise and you should be honored.

Really makes you think again about Inoue's fate, too.

#1860 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:00 PM

Wow that wasn't nice at all.

You say all of this like Tomoko is not one of the good singers in her group from the very beggining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users