• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#1 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

It's been announced since a while. Well, Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2013 will take place from 23rd to 27th January 2013.
Voting time is 30 October - 30 November.
You can vote with UZA CD, 1 CD being equal to 1 vote(1 song).
You can vote only AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, only singles/coupling tracks/stage songs. NO SUB-UNIT or SOLOIST SONGS.

How to vote:
1. By buying 28th single "UZA", and using ticket enclosed within.
2. By being member of AKB48 fan club site
3. By being member of AKB48 Mobile Mail
4. By being member of AKB48 official smartphone app
5. By being member of AKB48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND
6. By having AKB48 OFFICIAL NET membership
7. By being member of SKE48 Mobile Mail
8. By being member of SKE48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND
9. By being member of NMB48 Mobile Mail
10. By being member of HKT48 Mobile Mail
Option 1 is what is easiest for overseas fans to utilize.
Options 2 to 10 are difficult, as one needs a Japanese cellphone in order to do this (also, 1 vote per option - in other words you can rack up 9 votes extra by being part of 2-10).
With Option 1, you can of course vote with as many tickets as you please. Use the serial number on your ticket, and input on the site.
To do so, you access following site:
http://akb48-request2013.jp

Thanks to Krusha!

it's actually possible for overseas fans to get the LIVE!! ON DEMAND now at stage48.
http://stage48.net/f....php?f=4&t=5430

Thanks drahzaar!

http://akb48matome.c...s/51861796.html
Reguest Hour will be live streamed at AKB48's official YouTube Channel:D
All four days + Unit matsuri
1/23 18:30 - Unit Matsuri
1/24-27 18:00 - Request Hour 2013

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#2 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

How to vote:

1. By buying 28th single "UZA", and using ticket enclosed within.
2. By being member of AKB48 fan club site
3. By being member of AKB48 Mobile Mail
4. By being member of AKB48 official smartphone app
5. By being member of AKB48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND
6. By having AKB48 OFFICIAL NET membership
7. By being member of SKE48 Mobile Mail
8. By being member of SKE48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND
9. By being member of NMB48 Mobile Mail
10. By being member of HKT48 Mobile Mail

Option 1 is what is easiest for overseas fans to utilize.
Options 2 to 10 are difficult, as one needs a Japanese cellphone in order to do this (also, 1 vote per option - in other words you can rack up 9 votes extra by being part of 2-10).

With Option 1, you can of course vote with as many tickets as you please. Use the serial number on your ticket, and input on the site.

To do so, you access following site:

http://akb48-request2013.jp

#3 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

^ Thank you!

#4 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

it's actually possible for overseas fans to get the LIVE!! ON DEMAND now at stage48.
http://stage48.net/f....php?f=4&t=5430
try it out if you want, it's like 40 bucks for a month and you get your vote. I'm using it right now.

h_obanner.jpg

#5 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

^ Thank you!!!

EDIT: I voted for NEW SHIP. You?

#6 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

5 more days before the voting ends ..

If you haven't cast you vote do remember to ..

anyway ...

I voted hashire penguin 6 times ..
I got 3 from my singles ..
I traded one of my photo from the singles which is a KojiHaru for 3 voting tickets ..

I hope that it will get at least a 3rd position ..
It is the song Team 4 members has ask their fans to vote ..

I guess its the last thing I can do for Team 4 ...

#7 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

^ Team 4 was a very beloved Team.... and with the opinions I've heard here and on Stage48, Hashire! Penguin has a lot of votes..... Fans are crazy for this song.....

EDIT:
I wanted to vote for the Penguin too..... But I had only 1 vote and I couldn't not vote for one of my absolutely favorite songs..... NEW SHIP

#8 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

LOL ...

actually ... Hashire! Penguin is not really one of my favorite song ..
To me .. Chokkaku Sunshine the real full Team 4 song in the 1830m album is the nicer song ..

But the members themselves say to vote that song .. so it was case closed ... there is no arguments ..

My Favorite AKB48 song are actually ... Sakura no Hanabiratachi and Ponytail to Shushu ...lol

Sakura no Hanabiratachi is really nice and powerful song to me ...
I been listening to it all along even in those days when i hate AKB48 ..

Ponytail to Shushu is really a nice idol song .. I would even call it a good model of what a good idol song should be ..
and they use it for their last song when I 1st saw them perform .. i remember feeling terrible hoping it would never end ..
Everytime I heard the song .. I can feel how much I love AKB48 and how much I miss them ..

Last year .. I voted Chance no Junban because Aamin had said it was her favorite song because its her 1st senbatsu song ..her 1st real chance ..
and most of that Janken senbatsu came to Singapore ...
furthermore .. Kurisu who is the 1st idol I ever handshake with said she will miss doing that song after the 2nd Janken tournament ..
and it made me happy when the song got in and she did say she is really happy being able to do it again ..

To me .. the songs .. I can hear it any time on my mp3 ..or playing it on my videos ...
Request hour is nothing but just another concert video ... unless i can do something about it ..

So I usually do it for a greater cause ... and it have got to the happiness of idols I care about .. :)

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

All done voting now, and all my votes went to Team 4's Hashire Penguin. I had made up my mind quite some time ago, that I would vote for that song.

Like Ares13, it's not really a favorite song of mine, but it's the song the Team 4 girls wants the fans to vote for, so it's a representative song then.

I hope plenty of fans does vote for it, because Team 4 doesn't exist anymore, and it would be nice to see it rank high :)

#10 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

I feel the same as Krusha and Ares--Hashire Penguin is a great song, imo, and there's a lot I like about it, but there's also a lot of songs I like much more. However, for me Request Hour is less about seeing your own ideal concert setlist and more about making a present to the girls. Of course, the happiness of the girls in turn touches the fans and makes the concert better...anyway, I voted for Hashire Penguin as a present to the girls from former Team 4, and obviously if it ranks high the concert will be better for me because it means the present that I helped work on has been properly received. :)

Moderators note: Some people have not yet watched SKE Request Hour and would enjoy watching it without spoilers of what song won, etc. It has its own dedicated thread on this forum, and if you want to talk about results related to that concert, do that there, not elsewhere, as spoilers are seriously irritating.
Edit: So sorry! i had no idea that would be a problem. I went ahead and removed entirely that part of the post, just in case. I'll be more careful in the future when mentioning such things.

#11 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

I gave mine to Penguin (DUH), High School Days (I don't care it's team 4ish enough for me!), and scrap & build (still grows on me daily)

h_obanner.jpg

#12 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

I would only vote for Nandeyanen, Idol, if I had any voting tickets. Best song ever. :)

I'm not entirely sure about all that Team 4 voting hype. It is not like all the girls graduated like when SDN48 disbanded. Sometimes we are all too sentimental for no real reason. :D

signature3.png

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

It's the same 'voting hype' that took place with Team B's Team B Oshi, Undergirls' Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara, same as with Team B's Shonichi, and more. It's just about a large group of fans getting together about a single song and pushing it up the ranks (Sasshii/Tanamin/Haachan fans uniting and then voting for and pushing Itoshiki Natasha is the same thing).

Hope to see Team 4 in the Top 5 at least, this would be a complete win :)

#14 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

My votes went to Itoshiki Natasha :)

#15 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

I would only vote for Nandeyanen, Idol, if I had any voting tickets.

That's what I voted for. :lol:

I'm glad "Hashire! Penguin" is getting such a push though. I'll always love Team 4, and "Hashire! Penguin" is without doubt one of my favorite AKB songs (even though I love "Ue Kara Mariko," I'm a little sad "Hashire! Penguin" never got to be the a-side, haha), but ever since they released the 101-200 list, I've felt far more obligated to my oshimen's song since I royally screwed up last year not voting for it just to find out it got all the way to 133.

If I were going on pure feeling, I'm not sure where my vote would go; I might go for "Hashire! Penguin" anyway, but "Virginity," "Guu Guu Onaka," and "Ano Hi no Fuurin" have also been among my favorite new songs; I'd probably have to decide between those.

One of the songs I want to see most make it is "Hoshizora no Caravan," just so the girls can hopefully perform in the camping outfits. :D

#16 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

AFter all it seems it is more a team and/or girl popularity contest rather than a song popularity contest. :D I wonder how the final result would look like if they'd announce beforehand that every song will be sung by a surprise shuffle unit/ group. :)

signature3.png

#17 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

1. Heavy Rotation
2. 650 songs tied with zero votes? :lol:

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

dev-null,

It's a little bit of both but these days it's almost impossible to vote for a good song on the basis of it being a good song, and have it make the ranks.

Soooo many casual fans now in Japan. Do they know about songs from H1 or H2 for example? Not likely. And if they do, chances are they are not enough to make those songs appear in AX. (I could've voted for say Mori e Ikou, but I know 100% guaranteed it will not rank, so a wasted vote these days).

It's both a good thing and a bad thing though. Good in that there's many fans, bad in that they tend to go for the later songs, which are also single songs. Undergirls with kimisuki was good in that it was the first song AKB48 had which had that particular sound, so the song was incredibly catchy. But the lineup was very interesting as it at the time was virtually only girls that the "hardcore" fans supported: Maachan, Haachan, Amina, Harukyan, Reinyan, Ayarin, Sasshii, Moeno, etc.So management had made a lineup of girls that all the wotas supported heavily, and the song got #2 as a result.

But these days, I just think there's far too many regular singles at the top level. This year I just wanted to see what songs were talked about amongst fans in Japan, and I liked the idea of backing Team 4 :)

If announced that Request Hour would have shuffled units no matter what, and the participating girls for any song wasn't pre-announced, then I think the results would possibly be very different.

#19 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

actually ... Hashire! Penguin is not really one of my favorite song ..
To me .. Chokkaku Sunshine the real full Team 4 song in the 1830m album is the nicer song ..

But the members themselves say to vote that song .. so it was case closed ... there is no arguments ..

QFT.

on a related note, all 52 votes in the household went to Penguin.

#20 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

I voted for "Give me five" and "Gingham check" because they are gorgeous songs. Oh, my third vote went to the penguins, not because I am particularly fond of Team 4 or because they asked us to do so, but because it is indeed an excellent track deserving a position way up in that chart! :good:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users