#1 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Got this idea from NHGG:

In your life:
  • if you see ANYTHING that is coincidence with anything related to the 48G , take a picture and post it here! (Examples: a physical reference to AKB48 in a random drama/anime, or if your groceries' receipt comes up to something involving the number 48, etc.)
  • If you have any random life stories that could be connected to the 48G in your minds (Example: "I heard a lady say to a guy, 'Can you carry my bags?' which made me think of Watanabe Miyuki". "I saw a comedian on my tv do an impression of a gorilla. I thought 'Akimoto Sayaka would so pwn you!' . "My buddy said to me 'Give me five, dude!', I insistently thought of Baby Blossom =]", etc)
  • Or if you encountered something directly connected to the 48G (Example: "I walked down the street and heard a music store play Sugar Rush!! OMGGG", etc)

#2 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

This is confusing :)

You mean stuff like that I set

• my alarm clock to xx:48
  • the max upload rate of my torrent client to 48 KiB/s
  • and that I don't keep any coins in my wallet, except 48 Cents for luck. :)

Oh.. and I wish I could set my bank PIN to 4848 :D

/edit
In this sense it's about sharing how we can improve our 48 craziness, I guess. :)

Edited by dev-null, 12 November 2012 - 03:16 AM.

signature3.png

#3 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

• and that I don't keep any coins in my wallet, except 48 Cents for luck. :)
In this sense it's about sharing how we can improve our 48 craziness, I guess. :)

Maybe not to that extent. Keeping 48 cents in your wallet sounds less "coincidental" and more "on purpose" .
Spoiler

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

Went to store the other day, bought some snacks as I wanted to watch a movie - total: 48 NOK. Me, "Niiice.." :P

Something I just remembered in addition to the above, is that last year I was in the mall downtown, and a girl with her friend walks up near where I'm standing, looking at some merchandise. And I had severe issues with not staring at her, because she was a 90% caucasian copy of Aamin. No joke. Tall, same eyebrows as Aamin, similar facial traits, and body structure. If this girl and Aamin had met each other they would've been surprised. I was, at least. Made my day then :D

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

When I'm flipping through channels, I always have to double take when I'm passing a crime show called The First 48...which seems to always be on.

There's also a clothing brand out of Alaska called FTL48. I saw it as a sticker on the back of a truck I was driving behind about a month ago and was quite surprised.

To extend on Krusha seeing Aamin's twin, I always love seeing 48 features in girls I see; even if they aren't all that close, it's fun to have that reminder. At a basketball game I attended last year, there was a family sitting a few seats down from me and the mom had Komorin's smile. I kept trying to casually glance in her direction.

It was difficult.

The casual part, not the glancing part.

#6 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

I was actually walking through the halls before school started today and for a split second I thought someone (I think a teacher, a young teacher) was Mariko. At second glance she didn't resemble her as much, but she had the same haircut and similar nose.

Whenever I hear someone, especially a girl, mention being a black belt in anything I immediately think of Sayaka.

Also, no joke, last Valentine's Day the very first song that my iPod played on shuffle was Watarirouka Hashiritai 7's Valentine Kiss. I'm not even kidding. It was creepy. Out of hundreds of songs I had on my iPod, it chose that.

My friend also said that when she was in New York she saw a karaoke place called "Duet48".

#7 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Once a played a game. I played it three times. First time I couldn't get more than 48 points.... second time I got 2648 points, and third time 1488 points.... 48 in each ones.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#8 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

I checked my debit account after preordering a few AKB-related items in CDJapan, and lo and behold: $48.48 remaining in that account.

Then I realized that my account would get cancelled if I didn't have at least $50 in it, so I put the remaining $1.52 in there to circle it out. :c03:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users