113 replies to this topic

#61 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hell yeah.

Looks like all the promotions and shows they've been doing, as well as Sashihara's efforts really pulled through.

Glad to have been a part of that 200k.

#62 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

I'm very surprised. I wasn't sure if it'd get much past 200k, but 200k on the first day is tremendous. Great job, HKT! :D

#63 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

Rino Sashihara (English page)11:22 - Public
I heard something about the CD of "SHONICHI" from the staff.

This is like a dream… I can’t believe it.

The only thing I can do is express my gratitude.

Mobile - - Public 11:46 Haruka Kodama
泣 happy.

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you \ (^ o ^) /

I am filled with gratitude.

"I like! Love! Skip! '
We won first prize Daily Chart!

#64 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

well i hope it reach 300K ... cos that what i am expecting ..

its not surprising because it is a release when they are well prepared and stable ..

#65 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

You are setting yourself up for disappointment Ares13.

It is unreasonable to expect these things. Of course they could get 300k, but what if they don't? You'd deem it a failure, and be disappointed in them? 

I don't know what to expect, mainly because I have no expectations with this release. It's their first. It's very hard to expect something then. Instead I hope they get as good a sale as they can, and also get Weekly/Monthly #1 if possible.

#66 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

^ ..LOL

I was not sure before but running up to the release ..I kind of get the feeling it may happen or get close to that ...

but in any case i am also a H!P fan for a longer period of time ..disappointing sales figure is something I gotten used to ..

anyway .. the 1st day sale alone have already pass quite many expectation for the 1st week ...

Now I am just waiting for my 3 versions of single to come .. its sent yesterday ..hopefully I will get it tomorrow .. :)

#67 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

The new Manager also has a lot to do with it, his G+ is updated daily with lots of photos and info he really seems to be taking an interest unlike the previous one.

#68 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

Well oh my... that is a lot :D

Sasshi + long term AKB TV-show invasion seems to be the promotion winner. Well, SKE tried that AKB TV-show invasion too with great success :D

Hmmm... so now the 48/46-group internal fan war beginns for real?

Seems to be much crap flying around between the fans.

#69 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

As usual, it's always the fans stirring crap up when there shouldn't be anything.

#70 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

Day 2, still #1, with 15,874 sold. So far a total of 221,152.

#71 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hm, I don't think they'll reach the 300k benchmark, but they'll probably reach 250k at least.

Good results eitherway.

#72 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

^

looks to be this way .. unless they follow the NMB48 trend of having 1 day of sudden high sales ... LOL ..

#73 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

So, this is where Nogizaka comes into play. Could fans really allow a main 48-group to be beaten by a simple rival group? No, of course not. 

Well played.

#74 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

Oh ..whats with this Nogizaka46 vs HKT48 thing?

So whats up with the fans .. I really don't know what happen ..

To me actually .. they are the same gang .. LOL ..

The only pain is my singles is not here yet .. HMV emailed the dispatch notice on Tuesday but I find on the tracking that it is only received by Japan post on Thursday and so its a small chance I can get it today ..

and if I don't get it today .. I got to wait until Monday >.<

#75 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

^ That's because they're almost tied with the sales of Nogizaka's latest single:

君の名は  スキップ
━━━━━━━━━━
月 ---,---  ---,---
火 204,281  205,278
水 *16,126   *15,874
木 **7,129  ***,***
金 ***,4位  ***,***
土 ***,6位  ***,***
日 ***,5位  ***,***
━━━━━━━━━━
計 227,536  ***,***
週 242,053  ***,***
累 ***,***  ***,***

So HKT fans are happy, Nogizaka fans are upset and the usual antis are saying Nogizaka is finished.
I personally like both groups.

#76 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

NMB5th 乃木5th HKT1st
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
月 ###,### ###,### ###,###
火 269,386 204,281 205,278
水 *17,346 *16,126 *15,874
木 **8,198 **7,129 **8,034 ←New!!
金 **6,053 ###,### ###,###
土 **4,239 ###,### ###,###
日 **3,220 ###,### ###,###
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
合 308,442 227,536 229,186
週 315,205 242,053 ###,###

g0apePi.jpg

#77 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

Pretty neck-in-neck there.

With this much sales, I doubt anyone should be upset.

After all, Nogizaka were built up as the official rivals of AKB from the start and the two groups had no interaction at all (until Ikoma showed up to HKT's show). They should be more friendly rivals than bitter enemies in my opinion, and Ikoma certainly provided the opportunity for it (she mentioned that Nogizaka girls are fans of HKT girls and even Ikoma said that if she were to go to a 48 group, she'd go to HKT as they're likely to be more accepting). Stop the needless hating and just support them all instead. With your wallets.

#78 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

I don't follow NGZ46, they are rivals after all. Why support them too? That's how I understand the concept of rival from a fan point of view at least. Personally I'm rather annoyed by all the Nogizaka advertisement during the 48 shows or them appearing during the AKB48 request hour concert. That's far too much interaction with the "rivals". :) The girl that showed of on HaKaTa was rather strange too, IMHO. :)

I prefer the friendly/ sibling rivalry between the 48 groups. Far more entertaining. I don't need something like "official rivals" for that really. :)

Sadly I'm out of cash and rather broke (and the next NMB48 single is probably not far away), so I couldn't buy the HKT48 single. :( But I would if I had the cash. And the sales numbers are certainly impressive already.

signature3.png

#79 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

I like idols. 

Or rather I should say idol groups that are good. Who has good music. Who has girls that are fun, with diverse personalities, who showcases these personalities. That they have good TV shows, videos, music, and releases is a must also. 
So I don't subscribe to the idea that if one group is a "rival" then I cannot or should not follow them because of this. I like Nogizaka46 but I have to admit I don't know them as well as I would've wanted to. But this is mainly due to two things: Following most girls of the 48 groups which takes much time from my "idol alloted time", and then there's just laziness in general. 

But I do buy Nogizaka46's releases as well. And why? Because they have good releases. The videos and songs are really nice, and well - when Akimoto produces it - it better be. The man makes really good music.

For example, I used to follow Momoiro Clover too, from the beginning and onwards. But around before Akarin graduated to after she graduated, the group seemed to drift more and more into becoming a spectacle group - where main focus was on the hype itself. And as such I don't like their music anymore. In fact, I can listen to Akimoto produced idol music from morning til evening, because it's good music but with Momoiro Clover Z, I cannot. It's just annoying noise. And so for me then I support what I like. As stupid/simple as that sounds...

That Nogizaka46 are branded as "rivals" is somewhat unfortunate I think, because they're really not rivals, they're more like relatives. 

At any rate, rivals or not, it's hard to actually support many groups or idols in the end. It costs a lot of money! :)

Edit

And I would like to add, that to think one cannot or should not enjoy other idols if you somehow have decided support one specific group, is rather dangerous. It is dangerous, because you risk limiting yourself severely, and end up acting like an idiot.

The kind of person who speaks badly about other idols because they're not "your" idols. The kind of person who looks down upon these idols for that reason. The kind of person who starts adopting the mentality of certain mowotas on 2ch's morningcoffee board, and similar.

And when that happens, whether you're an MM fan, an AKB48 fan, a MCZ fan, a N46 fan, or fan of whomever else, you've gone too far. 

Don't go too far :)

#80 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Regarding Momoiro Clover's music, I'm on the same page. It's like Hyadain just gave up on creativity and said "hey, this is loud and boisterous, let's use these". Pretty screechy stuff. The girls themselves are pretty funny, and I like how Momota challenges Takahashi Minami to "duels" in a half-joke half-serious series of matches. She's got guts.

Ikoma is by far the best girl in Nogizaka because the person inside the cute exterior is totally different (which is what I got with Watanabe Miyuki as well). They have a good sense of humor, are very interesting, intelligent and know when to make moves (which is important so that you don't step on people's figurative toes). They really stand out as your non-typical idols. Shiraishi is very beautiful, and her being paired up with Kojima Haruna on that horse-racing related show was basically eye candy. Takayama makes everyone laugh because of her weirdly pitched voice.

Just like in every other idol group, you'll find some girls to your liking if you just took a second to watch them.There are so many girls with various talents and abilities that it's fun to actually see them revealed or on display every once in a while (like Masuda Yuka's overwhelming vocal talent).

I like them because they're entertaining. Group has nothing to do with it. Seriously, if people moved away from the home vs away mentality, they'd be more entertained by what all of these idol girls have to offer. There's so much to watch on Japanese TV now that I never get bored.

My studies suffer as a result though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users