• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#21 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

OK ... I think I really don't want HKT48 to end up like my NMB48 fandom ..
endless whining about the senbatsu selection ...lol
So I have enough talking about idols ...

on the songs ...

When I heard the song in request hour .. I thought its really a nice song ... I thought its the single song ..but no ? its only the coupling ...

then I thought ... having sure a nice idolish youthful song which is the style of songs I like ... I would think the main song should be one of those other style of song like the NMB48 1st single

but no ... its another idolish youthful song which is just as nice if not nicer .. OMG ... the main song remind me a bit of NMB48 Nagiichi

and the PV is so colorful ...

I think this style is very suitable for them youthful and lively ... because they are the younger group ...

#22 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

Could someone tell me if Lovetan's on the cover of any of them?

Relatively new at this "FIND MY OSHI ON THE COVER" game. LOL

v1rWyzF.png

#23 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

1st pic, version A, to the far left - group pic, also to the far left.

#24 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

They brought happy girls and bright, happy colours for this PV... that is nice :D

The song is not easy to judge yet. Sometimes a short preview is enough to feel it, sometimes you need more and I need more. I crave crazy sugarhigh energy from the group with the lowest average age... but all their songs so far have been similar in tempo and feel so far. Need more happy happy gogogo! Higher pitch in their voices. This song is a step in the right direction though.

Choreography... it has been way too easy for the HKT girls so far compared to their sisters around the country. They are so far behind of NMB and SKE at the moment... push the boundaries girls!

The Meru push is really crazy though :D She may not be my favourite among HKT girls but OMG she draws my attention. Can't compare it to Jurina's push at the time when everything was so much smaller in size. More, poeple complained about Jo's monster push... Meru seems to be center of everything, Jo got the chance to participate. She is in AKB senbatsu next single, no doubt about that. That means Sasshi and Meru but no Kodama or Sakura... might be a bigger senabtsu like Manatsu no Sound Good this year too though.

I'm still not happy about that some Team H girls were left out from the first single a-side. I know it took them forever to get here but still bothers me.

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

^ .. Well ..

I don't know .. Which bother me more ..
That the girls know they are in senbatsu not because they are the top16 but they are the only 16 ..
I don't know .. Does the pioneering members of team S and N feel good after they appear on 1st single and get remove immediately for the next ..

Actually .. I would think it hurt more ..
I would rather not make senbatsu than to make it with no honor ..
I would rather those that make it .. More than know they deserved it ..

#26 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

If I'm a member, I'd rather make the senbatsu than not make the senbatsu, regardless of whatever circumstances you draw up for it. If I'm good enough to be chosen out of thousands of applicants to make the group, why would I feel guilty for making the senbatsu because I made it in over someone like Meru or Mio? "Well, I think I'm actually only good enough to be #18, so I don't really deserve to be here..." I hope no one making the senbatsu thinks like that.

Anyway, for the song, I don't think I like it at all. I'm very upset about that, but I hope it'll grow on me the more I hear it.

#27 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

I understand that Akimoto-sensei wants a kakumei, but honestly a kenkyuusei center won't bring popularity to the current members + plus that until HKT's Team K is formed or until she ranks high in an election she won't really become a succesor.

Haruka or even Sakura could be better center.

Spoiler

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#28 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

Ok .. I decided ..
I was having trouble deciding which to get HKT48 or S/mileage as they release on the same week..
I can't afford both .. So I got to make a choice ..
It's going to be a birthday present to myself ...lol

I was going to buy S/mileage ..
But Meru being center tip the scales toward HKT48..

furthermore I really like both the main and coupling song ..
To me .. It's much nicer than the S/mileage song ...

So just ordered all version :)

#29 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

More Suki! Suki! Skippu!

To me, they are trying to pull off another colourfull Kitagawa Kenji but can't replicate that energy with the usual static HKT style of choregraphy. Kitagawa is a total blast to see performed on stage with girls running around all over the place, HKT seems like they refuse to bring that...
Yes, I will whine about choreography until I feel they have realised how important part of the experience it is.

----

Sales, what about sales? Nogizaka sold almost 140,000 copies on their first week, NMB hit around 220,000 first week. In NMB's case though, they were mostly promoted to the Kansai audience with very little interaction with AKB. HKT have the advantage of AKB presence, frequent visits to AKB shows and alot more time to gather fans. NMB got the support of mighty Yoshimoto though.

Ridiculous to try and estimate something at the moment but... I'm getting this 175,000 figure in my head, something between Nogizaka and NMB. But thinking about the numbers that NMB/SKE pulls at the moment, maybe people feel the responsibility to chase after these two and the result might be surprising.

Hmm...

#30 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

If the same fans that have been supporting Sashihara will lend a hand (which they will), then you're guaranteed at least 100k sales from her alone. There are quite a few fans for Kodama, Miyawaki, Matsuoka, and Moriyasu, while the fanbases of Murashige, Tomonaga and Tashima are growing rapidly due to HKT having two major shows to themselves that members from SKE and AKB watch and talk about (back to back if I may add), their interactions with NMB through Aru Aru YY, and other Fukuoka-based shows as well as their frequent visits to AKB-related shows.

In my opinion, if they really wanted to, the Japanese fans alone could get at least 200k just for the first day by combining the fanbases of the above girls. With help from popular members of AKB, SKE and/or NMB (like them posting about it on Google+ or Twitter), they can probably manage more. Foreign fans helping around with sales will also be a factor.

Not to sound overly optimistic, but HKT, compared to the other sister groups have had everything going right for them really quickly, and have the support of not only AKB, but NMB and SKE too. They should sell quite good.

#31 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

Suki! Suki! Skip! will be used for a commercial for Nishi-Nippon City Bank so it looks like all the songs will be tied to a CM.

#32 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Ya .. I would agree that HKT48 have a few advantage ..
They got Sasshi and have been showcase many time all over ...
furthermore ... they have been around longer for their debut .. wota all over Japan should have all heard about them by now ...
their only disadvantage is they are from Fukuoka ..which is a very distant area in Japan ...

I can't really come up with a figure .. but I would put it at 300K..which is a much higher figure than most would expect ..
I put it so high because they practically clear the whole month for HKT48 ... there is no other 48 music releases ...
This would give the restless wota something to do ... so I expect the wota to get into the action .. so it would be much higher than expected ...

#33 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

(Wrong thread)

#34 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

The remaining coupling songs and the DVD contents have been revealed:
http://www.hkt48.jp/.../03/006190.html

Type A:
Coupling song: Kataomoi no Karaage (Amakuchi-hime)
DVD: Tokyo field trip, Kataomoi no Karaage PV

Type B:
Coupling song: Ima ga Ichiban (Umakuchi-hime)
DVD: Hakata tourist information, Ima ga Ichiban PV

Type C:
Coupling song: Seifuku no bambi
DVD: Ippatsu gag collection (all members)

#35 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

>Ippatsu gag collection

Well... let's just say I'm quite intrigued. Looking forward to seeing what they'll do here. Except Murashige, you know what she's going to do.

#36 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

Maybe she'll surprise us for once :)

"Seifuku no bambi" was performed by Sasshi, Haruppi and Sakura today so I'm guessing it will be the same for the single.

I forgot the theater edition coupling called "Kireigoto demo Iijanaika?" (Meru solo?)

#37 Arno

Arno

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

Thanks for the landlord informed, thanks for sharing

#38 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Nishi-Nippon City Bank CM

http://www.ncbank.co...atsu/index.html

song: HKT48 - Suki! Suki! Skip!

g0apePi.jpg

#39 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

They showed a preview of the debut single type B coupling song "Ima ga ichiban" (Umakuchi-hime) during the Hakata Legend perfomance today.

Umakuchi-hime members: Anai Chihiro, Kumazawa Serina, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Tanaka Natsumi, Nakanishi Chiyori, Matsuoka Natsumi, Moriyasu Madoka, Abe Kyoka, Imada Mina, Sakaguchi Riko, Tani Marika.

https://plus.google....sts/HD7pE1Zbv4g

#40 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

This means that the Amakuchi-hime unit will have something like...

Miyawaki Sakura, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Ota Aika, Ueki Nao, Shimono Yuki, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Wakatabe Haruka, Fukugawa  Maiko + two 2nd gen KKS

Kataomoi no Karaage... is a really strange title.

I'm trying to decide which is the strongest unit... and it is darn difficult :D Because the two teams are really wellbalanced. I guess it will be a lot easier to decide after both songs and choreography have been revealed.

Right now Amakuchi got a slight edge with Wakaharu though :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users