49 replies to this topic

#1 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

2020/01/01 UPDATE: THIS PROJECT HAS ENDED

PLEASE READ (2019/10/01 update): After seven years of seeding everything featured in this project, it's time for me to step down from that role.

While all of the shows listed may currently be seeded by more users than just me, I don't believe any one person has made a commitment to personally keeping all of them seeded indefinitely. Thus, unfortunately, unless someone feels inspired to do so, it means that this project is effectively going to end. If by some miracle someone out there would like to pick up the torch and ensure the continuation of this project, please PM me or leave a message below. (For anyone curious: the torrents currently featured are around 255GB in total. Obviously, that total will slowly but surely increase as more shows are added. If you can spare that on your computer/seedbox in order to keep this project going, that would be absolutely amazing.)

Finally, I will post below the most current, complete list of shows that are a part of this project. If you would like to take charge of maintaining this list, you are free to do so. (And if you do, I will gladly edit my OP to point to your post.) In effect, the job entails simply keeping an eye on new batch torrents on A!O and adding them to this list when they appear. Ideally, the person maintaining this list would also be personally seeding all of these shows.

I'm going to keep seeding everything until the end of 2019, but then that's it for me. All the best to you H!P radio fans!

--------------------------------------------

Ah, radio. An often overlooked form of entertainment indeed.

As some of you may know, Hello! Project has aired quite a few quality radio shows throughout its history. Not only is radio a great way to get to know your favorite H!P members, it's also an absolute gold mine for fans who happen to be learning Japanese. If you're going to listen to Japanese-language radio, whether it's for learning purposes or just pure entertainment, H!P radio shows are definitely something you'd do well to look into.

However, there's a problem: there are loads and loads of H!P shows that have ended but are either nowhere to be found on the tracker, or are at this point long-dead without any seeders.

Thus, here's what this project is about. It's two simple steps: 1) let's upload complete (or just big) batches of H!P radio shows on the tracker, and 2) let's keep them seeded forever. Can you join us in keeping some of these shows seeded indefinitely? That'd be awesome. Can't promise such a longtime commitment? That's alright: if you upload a full (or near-full) H!P radio show on A!O and it becomes a part of this project, there are others who are dedicated to keeping every one of these shows seeded for as long as they possibly can. (Many of the shows below have been consistently seeded since 2012!)

Without further ado...

Last updated: 2019/10/01

Complete shows
Shows that have already ended and have complete batch torrents available.

Partial shows
Please do share any missing episodes of these shows so we can get a full(er) torrent on the tracker!

Dramas

Ongoing shows
Batches updated irregularly.

Still looking for many more!
Please upload any complete (or near-complete) radio shows if you happen to be in possession of any that are not to be found in the lists above. Numerous shows have aired throughout the years that have at some point been available in full online, but are currently not seeded on the tracker.

What do you think? Why don't we see how many H!P radio shows we can make permanently available on A!O?  :ongaku:

Please help by spreading the word! We have a lot of the newer shows now seeded, but if you know any old school fans, do ask them if they have any older shows they'd be willing to share. Thanks a lot!

#2 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Umm.... I can chip in with Aya's shows :)

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Great. :)

#4 Koirapoika

Koirapoika

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

Sounds amazing!
I've been following Konya mo usachan and most of the FIVE STARS shows and been waiting for something like this.

I'm Especially looking forward to GAKI*KAME if someone has it.(still need something for my Eri withdrawal symptoms :I )

Downloading Hello!Pro Yanen as I write. :)
Unfortunately my contribution is limited to seeding the torrents as much as I can.

#5 afa4004

afa4004

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

wow, it's a very nice idea XD
can't wait to have all of them >.<

I have complete cutie paradise (c-ute's radio show). it's only 22 eps.
I'll try seeding it tonight

There's also another old c-ute's radio show cutie party. it run from 2006-2008.
can't find a good complete source anywhere for this one though >.<.

there's also berryz kingdom for a completed berryz radio show.

btw, i know a place to ddl place to download gakikame. it's probably complete; only that some of the episodes has the songs cut.
if anyone interested to download and post it to the tracker, drop me a pm.

#6 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

I have complete cutie paradise (c-ute's radio show). it's only 22 eps.
I'll try seeding it tonight

That'd be great. :)

there's also berryz kingdom for a completed berryz radio show.

I'll upload that one later this week.

btw, i know a place to ddl place to download gakikame. it's probably complete; only that some of the episodes has the songs cut.
if anyone interested to download and post it to the tracker, drop me a pm.

PM sent.

#7 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Added a bunch of shows:

FIVE STARS Abe Natsumi
FIVE STARS °C-ute
FIVE STARS Maeda Yuuka & Fukuda Kanon
FIVE STARS Morning Musume
FIVE STARS Tanaka Reina
GAKI・KAME (thanks afa4004!)
Risa's Nighthouse

#8 afa4004

afa4004

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

I've just posted Cutie Paradise.

#9 HPMusume

HPMusume

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

My most respects to your intentions henkka. i have all manodeli. though her first shows were audio, somewhere in the middle it switched to video, but i have the full list from audio and video combined. i will contribute my part, in support of manochan's graduation.

#10 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

I've just posted Cutie Paradise.

Awesome. :) I've added it to the list. I'll snatch it and start seeding once I get back from work.

My most respects to your intentions henkka. i have all manodeli. though her first shows were audio, somewhere in the middle it switched to video, but i have the full list from audio and video combined. i will contribute my part, in support of manochan's graduation.

Thank you. That'd be great. :)
If I recall correctly, MANO-DELI was audio all the way through, only that at some point they started posting videos of select episodes as well as a sort of bonus.
Might work best to separate the video and audio into two different torrents? There's probably interest for both.

EDIT: Added two shows to the list above.
Berryz Koubou Kiritsu! Rei! Chokuseki!
FIVE STARS Matsuura Aya (thanks Matt!)

EDIT2: One more addition!
Coconuts Musume Ayaka to Country Musume Satoda Mai no Blend Kiss (thanks Matt!)

EDIT3: Another one!
Let's Do It!! (thanks Matt!)

EDIT4: And another one!
Matsuura Aya no All Night Nippon (thanks Matt!)

EDIT5: And more!
Tanpopo Henshuubu OH-SO-RO

EDIT6: And even more!
Melon Kinenbi no Muratajio (thanks Matt!)

EDIT7: More! More!
Biyuuden beauty hour 21
Biyuuden Miyoshi・Okada no Konya wa Futaribocchi (thanks Matt!)

EDIT8: Mooooore!
Takahashi Ai no Ichigo Ichie

EDIT9: More! MORE!
Fujimoto Miki no Doki Miki♥Night (thanks S_Ikari!)
Tsuukai! Berryz Kingdom (thanks S_Ikari!)

#11 RobinHead

RobinHead

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

There is only one thing better than Ayaya's All Night Nippon, and luckily I have it.
Ishikawa Rika no Chanchaka Charmy (2004-2006)

Since I have the unchanged files, why not reseed a torrent from 2007?
Yaguchi Mari no allnightnippon SUPER! (2001-2003)

P.S. I just realised I must have lost the last two months of Yuuko's excellent Majiasa in a hard drive failure. If anybody happens to have the 2008 February and March episodes, I'd love to be able to upload the whole thing. Edit: Thanks, Henkka and Matt.

P.P.S. Sanchi Chokusou! Country Musume (2006-2012) can be added to the 'existed online' list. It ran as a podcast (full episodes, sans music) alongside the radio broadcast for its entire run.

Edited by RobinHead, 21 November 2012 - 02:22 AM.

#12 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

RobinHead: Too damn awesome!! Thanks so much. :) Chanchaka Charmy is indeed something that must be heard by all H!P fans -- sooner or later. And that Yaguchi show is something I haven't even heard before, so thanks so much for the reseed! I've added them both to the list above and as promised, I'll keep them seeded for as long as I possibly can. I've also added the Country Musume show to the existed online list.

And as for those missing Majiasa episodes... I may have a lead on that. I'll get back to you. :)
RobinHead, you should receive a PM shortly. :)

EDIT1: And here it is!
Majiasa! (thanks RobinHead!)

EDIT2: Added a partial show.
Sanchi Chokusou! Country Musume (2006-March 2008) (thanks Matt!)

EDIT3: More Ayaya.
Tsunkuban ~Koratsu Matsuura Corner~ (thanks Matt!)

EDIT4: Partial Melon Kinenbi show.
Melon Kinenbi - Tokyo-Niigata Music Convoy (thanks Matt!)

EDIT5: Something a little bit different today.
Hello! Project radio drama collection (thanks Matt!)

EDIT6: Mano goodness.
MANO-DELI (thanks nimrahwt & HPM!)

EDIT7: Added batches of some ongoing shows.
BZS1422
Konya mo Usachan Peace
Maji DE Pyoko Pyoko
Morning Musume no Morning Jogakuin ~Houkago Meeting~
Nakajima Saki no Cute na Jikan
RIHO-DELI

#13 afa4004

afa4004

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

There's also another old c-ute's radio show cutie party. it run from 2006-2008.
can't find a good complete source anywhere for this one though >.<.

found the complete show.
uploaded on the tracker.
℃-ute - Cutie Party (complete)

#14 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Thank you very much afa4004! It's now added to the main list. :)

#15 Caradoc

Caradoc

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

I can't download the Riho Deli 1-92 batch torrent.  I hit the download link but nothing happens.  This is one of three torrents I'm finding it impossible to download.  Can you help?

I already have the episodes from 57 onwards and I will help seed if I can get the batch download going :)

EDIT:- Nevermind.  I have the files downloading now :)  I had to use Internet explorer because Firefox wouldn't download any torrent containing multiple files for some unknown reason (never had a problem before).  I'll keep this in my seeds for the forseeable future.  I left this post here so I could add my thanks for the torrent... thanks! :)

There is joy in the setting out; there is joy in the journey; there is joy in the goal.

#16 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Caradoc: Sounds like a tracker or browser issue. Can you right-click the download link and select "save as"? Have you tried with another browser? In any case, your best bet is the "Need help?" thread where I see you already posted.

EDIT: A newly completed show.
Maji DE Pyoko Pyoko

#17 kurixoxo

kurixoxo

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

thanks a million!

I've been trying to get Yaguchi's show for years. :)

#18 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

Updated the five ongoing shows and added a newly completed one to the list: Reina Time.

EDIT: Added one more partial ongoing show:

SS1422

EDIT: Updated ongoing shows.

#19 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

Incredibly INCREDIBLY far from complete... but are I have 2013 and 2012-starting-from-March of Young Town Doyobi (and 2004, which got upped a couple years ago as a single stand-alone batch)
Is there anything useful I can do for you, with those?

I also have all 14 episodes of LovendoR LV-R
(and a few pitiful months of LovendoR no RabuOn)
But they're not quite H!P, so dunno if you're trying for those...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#20 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

Yeah, I've sort of avoided taking on Young Town so far, mainly because I figured it'd be impossible to ever get even a near-complete batch of it up (and on a more personal level, it's not a show I'm really passionate about myself). However, I guess now is as good time as any to take on that project unless I want to lose all hope of ever having even a somewhat complete collection of it archived. :)

I guess the best way to go about doing this is putting up torrents of the show by year. There's three old torrents still seeded: Apr through Dec 2002, 2003 and 2004. When I've grabbed those, I'll put them up in the list above. Greyface, if you could be so kind as to upload those torrents of 2012 and 2013, separately, I'd be happy to include them in this project, too. In the mean time I think I'll message draven if he still has some of the more recent years stashed away somewhere...

And a message to anyone else reading this: if you have any complete (or near-complete) years of Young Town in your collection, please don't be shy to upload them; I'll take care of keeping them seeded forever.

Greyface: as for the Lovendor shows, I don't think there's yet a need for batches. Maybe in six months or a year or so. I'm collecting those shows as well for an eventual batch torrent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users