Photo

[SINGLE] Nogizaka46's 4th Single - Seifuku no Mannequin (2012/12/19)

Nogizaka46 乃木坂46

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

Nogizaka46
Seifuku no Mannequin[ 制服のマネキン ]
2012/12/19 Release
http://www.nogizaka4...2/10/46th-1.php
http://www.nogizaka4...12/11/4th-1.php

"Yubi Bouenkyou(指望遠鏡)" will be used as the ED theme for the anime, "Magi"
http://www.nogizaka4...012/09/tv-1.php

Pre-order links
(First Press Limited Edition of Types A, B and C comes with a national handshake event ticket + 1 random photo [33 different photos per type = 99 photos]; there's no bonus on the CD Only version; the limited anime version comes with one Magi pocket calendar -card size- randomly chosen among 3 types + a national handshake event ticket)

Type A (CD+DVD) - SRCL-8201~2 - AmazonCDJapanHMVYesAsia (¥ 1,600)
Posted Image
1. Seifuku no Mannequin(制服のマネキン)
2. Yubi Bouenkyou(指望遠鏡)
3. Yasashisa nara Ma ni Atteru(やさしさなら間に合ってる)

Type B (CD+DVD) - SRCL-8203~4 - AmazonCDJapanHMVYesAsia (¥ 1,600)
Posted Image
2. Yubi Bouenkyou(指望遠鏡)
3. Koko Janai Doko ka(ここじゃないどこか)

Type C (CD+DVD) - SRCL-8205~6 - AmazonCDJapanHMVYesAsia (¥ 1,600)
Posted Image
2. Yubi Bouenkyou(指望遠鏡)
3. Haru no Melody(春のメロディー)

Regular (CD Only) - SRCL-8207 - AmazonCDJapanHMVYesAsia (¥ 1,000)
Posted Image
2. Yubi Bouenkyou(指望遠鏡)
3. Shibuya Blues(渋谷ブルース)

Anime Limited Edition (CD) - SRCL-8208 - AmazonCDJapanHMVYesAsia (¥ 1,300)
Posted Image
2. Yubi Bouenkyou(指望遠鏡)
3. Yubi Bouenkyou ~Anime Version~(指望遠鏡~アニメ版~)

※Note: Tracks 4-6 on all versions are instrumentals in their respective order.

Senbatsu:
http://natalie.mu/music/news/77872
(Black font= Back of Senbatsu, Purple font= Hachi Fukujin)
Posted Image

Noujou Ami Saito Asuka Wakatsuki Yumi Inoue Sayuri Fukagawa Mai Ichiki Rena Nishino Nanase Takayama Kazumi
Sakurai Reika Hashimoto Nanami Shiraishi Mai Matsumura Sayuri Akimoto Manatsu
Ikuta Erika Ikoma Rina Hoshino Minami

Posted Image

#2 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Interesting...I've loved all their singles until now!! I'm sure that this one will be amazing too!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#3 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:17 AM

Can't wait for this. I hope it's as good as their other 3!

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#4 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

Ahhh, always good news indeed to hear of another release from these wonderful girls. :-)

I watch NogiDoko episodes every now and then, don't really make a habit of it but I'll definitely make a note to watch this one. I mostly want to see if they're going to use the voting results from the play as a reference to build this senbatsu.

Hoping Yuminee makes it back in senbatsu since being in UG really doesn't give her any more screen time-- I think it actually gave her less so I'd rather have her at the back of senbatsu than UG. Ugh, the perils of being a oshi of an unpopular girl. >__> Of course, my Maiyan goddess, good ol' Captain Sakurai and Sayuringo are shoo in's. <3 I think MisaMisa has a good chance and my veri kawaii Yuuri should be fine.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#5 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

Watching Ikuta Erika appear alone on a popular tv show like "Akan Keisatsu"(she appeared in the 120930 episode), and her results from the voting system , make u wonder if she'll take center.

#6 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

Though management has been keen on pushing the Ikuta-Ikoma-Hoshino combo-- with the voting system and the constantly changing senbatsu, they've left themselves a bit of leverage to change the 'faces' of their group as they see fit. I don't think they intend on going back on their decision to place Ikoma as their center easily but with fans clearly showing their favor towards girls like Ikuta, Maiyan, and Kazumin and Hashire! Bicycle's sales not being too much of an improvement over the previous single; I wouldn't be surprised to see them change their tune. Maybe not this single or the next single, but in the near future. I'd personally prefer if the center (along with the bottom half of senbatsu) rotated each single... even if it's just between Kami7 or the top 3 just to keep things interesting.

Posted Image

#7 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Preview of Yubi Bouenkyou

#8 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

Sounds great! But this is the single or is a bside? If it's the single it's really good <3

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#9 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

SENBATSU HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!
Before the Senbatsu was announced on this week's NogiDoko, it was announced that Nogizaka46's own "Kami7" named the Shichi Fukujin(七福神) would add a spot and change its name to the Hachi Fukujin(八福神). [Shichi means 7 in Japanese, Hachi mean 8. So think of it as Nogizaka's "Kami8"]

Noujou Ami Saito Asuka Wakatsuki Yumi Inoue Sayuri Fukagawa Mai Ichiki Rena Nishino Nanase Takayama Kazumi

For anyone that is a Nogizaka fan will realize an unfamiliar name in the Senbatsu. Fans, like myself, who have been following the group since it's formation will see a rather nostalgic name. That name is Akimoto Manatsu(秋元真夏).
Posted ImagePosted Image
Akimoto Manatsu was a member who left the group not long after the formation of members. She left the group to focus on studies, and promised to come back in a years time.

With her comeback, The number of members in Nogizaka46 is now 34.

#10 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

Wow, can't believe Yuuri was dropped but first time for every thing I guess and she has been in the bottom bracket of every senbatsu until now so guess it was bound to happen. Not particularly pleased with it though being that she's one of my biases but eh, being that she's pretty popular she should have a nice spot in UG at least.

Not sure how I feel about Manatsu automatically being in senbatsu upon return. Seems really unfair to the girls who have been there practicing and working trying to break senbatsu and she just literally swoops in and automatically gets a spot... a TOP spot at that and in Kami8. I'm happy she's there and back in the group but I don't like the way it happened... if they want to push her, she should have been put in the top of UG (not center) AT MOST imho. Idk really mixed feelings here. :-/

Other than the so lovely and fun Ami (<333333333) making it, I'm not too happy with this senbatsu at all tbh. Same centers, expanding Kami7 to Kami8 just to include Manatsu, adding in Asuka because she's apparently one of the girls management is interested in pushing, all of the usual suspects in their usual spots and not enough changes to make it interesting at all.... eh, song sounds good at least.

On the bright side... UG is looking REALLY good with Bebitan, Yuttan, MisaMisa, my wonderful Yuminee, Hinatan, Rotti, An-chan... and now that I think about it, I could ramble on and on because I have a lot of faves in UG lol.... hoping they get something on par with Ookami's awesomeness.

Posted Image

#11 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

Manatsu is so pretty and my type, that with Ashurin in senbatsu I'm bought and gonna hunt everyone who has anything against former :P

Posted Image

#12 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

^2
From a business stand point, I have no issues with Akimoto Manatsu in the Hachi Fukujin. The reason for the push is obvious: To get ppl talking. They are using the traditional Akimoto Yasushi moves to create buzz, which I've been waiting for.

News sites eat these things up. The more that media picks on it, the more the group gets exposed. Some ppl may not like whatever the move/desicions are, but its for the sake of promoting the group in the media

I expect for now on, Nogizaka will continue to make buzz-inducing moves/decisions, more bigger than "Adding a Comeback member to Senbatsu and pushing them to the front".

Yasusu is genius :)

#13 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

I was expressing my feelings from a pure fan standpoint but looking at it through mgmt's eyes, you're absolutely correct. Even from that point of view though, I still think the execution was lacking. Keeping all the usual Shichi Fukujin in their same positions and just expanding it to eight just to include the new girl loses some of the effect it's supposed to have because it looks like even if they keep on adding in members, none of the top girls seem in real danger of losing their positions.

Apparently Manatsu was one of the considered "centers" for the group before she left (wow, mgmt really had it tough w/ their centers lol)... that's a red button if I ever seen one. If I had to choose: I'd had rather seen "Oogoe Diamond" pt. 2 happen here than a "Kami8". Thinking about it now, I'm really bothered that it's Hachi Fukujin now lol. There's nothing cool or special about the number eight.... like at all. They could have at least made it Juu Fukujin but then... that'd be well over half of senbatsu but 9 is unlucky in Japan so they can't use that so idk. I'm just gonna stop rambling now. XD

Posted Image

#14 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Yay!
It sucks that we don't have an official release date.
Nor a title.

SENBATSU HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!
Before the Senbatsu was announced on this week's NogiDoko, it was announced that Nogizaka46's own "Kami7" named the Shichi Fukujin(七福神) would add a spot and change its name to the Hachi Fukujin(八福神). [Shichi means 7 in Japanese, Hachi mean 8. So think of it as Nogizaka's "Kami8"]

For anyone that is a Nogizaka fan will realize an unfamiliar name in the Senbatsu. Fans, like myself, who have been following the group since it's formation will see a rather nostalgic name. That name is Akimoto Manatsu(秋元真夏).
Posted ImagePosted Image
Akimoto Manatsu was a member who left the group not long after the formation of members. She left the group to focus on studies, and promised to come back in a years time.

With her comeback, The number of members in Nogizaka46 is now 34.

Manatsu is back?!
Yes!!!

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#15 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

^ Akimoto Manatsu no Sounds good! (lol)

#16 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

I was actually very surprised and disappointed to see Kazumin being shafted all the way to the back considering that both she and Maiyan were the only ones to ever take the #1 spot from Ikuta for the play elections.

#17 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

^Disappointed but not surprised. Management has already been shafting her. Popularity wise, she should never be out of Kami7(8) but she was for the last single and she didn't get much in way of screentime either. I always saw something "Yuko-ish" in Kazumin and I bet management did too. I'd bet money that is their (flawed) reasoning for the shaft just like how Ikuta was passed over for center since she looks like Acchan and they didn't want any comparisons.

Posted Image

#18 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

I can't help but feel that they are intentionally trying to promote the younger members of the group here, although that seems to be contradicted somewhat by suddenly pushing the 19-year old Manatsu to the fore.

If you want to go by sheer popularity alone, Ikuchan will be the only member who's U-18 in the 7fukujin. That's not good for the long term future of the group hence the blatant attempt to push Minami and Ikomachan to the fore alongside her. To be frank, most of the outstanding or popular members seem to be from the 'Adult' team (as they were divided on their tv show). The 'Young' team really doesn't have any standout personalities aside from Ikuchan and the outspoken Ikomachan. Minami is adorable but way too self-conscious. Renarin is likeable but lacks star power. Inoue Sayuri seems to stand out but she's turning 18 where she will be eclipsed by the likes of Sayurin and Maiyan.

From that perspective, I can see why they are pushing Minami and Ikoma-chan, but having them way up front is overdoing it I think. You can't force-feed the wotas and expect them to like it.

#19 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

^ I agree with everything you said.

I never understood why Nogizaka has something similar to Kami7 when it doesn't reflect actual popularity and when it changes dramatically from single to single.

#20 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

http://www.nogizaka4...2/10/46th-1.php
Release date Dec 19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users