• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#41 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

The A+B covers looked quite messy at first glance but turns out pretty nice actually... despite the glasses :D

Type C is epic enough

Theater version is a bit strange when Sayanee and Milky are in the center of the picture but behind other girls. Nice though.

---

The number of girls from the different teams...

Shirogumi: N:4 M:4 BII: 2 KKS:1 + Yui

Akagumi: N:5 M:5 BII:2

...balanced.

---

Fuuchan is the new Jou? Be carefull.

#42 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

I'm still confused about Jonishi Kei not being in Akagumi or Shirogumi (because it seemed to me that she's always there somehow, quite like being a fixture *g*) but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

#43 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

^

The group is not only Team N any more... sadly the easy times are over and real competition for attention beginns. Ripopo and Mirurun are two other high end victims, among many members.
They are still in the senbatsu though, still considered the elite of NMB. It is not all bad that they give other girls the opportunity to be in Aka/Shiro-gumi but I'd prefer if they left Sayanee and Milky out of it and let girls like Keicchi or Mirurun center them instead. The two tops are getting huge amount of attention anyways.

---

Ripopo replied to Sasshii... isn't even in her own unit this time :D The battle of the hetare girls are ON :lol:

----

So, Kitagawa Kenji crushed Virginity's total views on official Youtube channel in just two days O_o

Song is popular and view spam is high.

#44 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91J0C2K9nVQ

There is an easter egg at 1:25 :wink:

#45 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

Not only at that moment - this is repeated in other shots before and after, if I understand what you meant.

Edit: I've heard so many comments from foreign fans how Nagiichi is the worst A-side* and now I see how it is easily the most popular NMB48 song. lulz

*though I don't agree with this

Posted Image

#46 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

I've heard so many comments from foreign fans how Nagiichi is the worst A-side

Fans need to drink a tall glass of "STHU" and just enjoy the music :)

#47 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'd call Nagiichi their least best a-side. :D NMB's singles are always great like, well produced, not overdone), and then it just comes down to individual taste.
This song and video give me the impression of being inside Milky's head. XD It's cute, and I really like the classroom scenes of the short version pv.

#48 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

Video is up on the tracker; it ended up being something rather cute. :lol:

Also, I'd say Nagiichi is their worst a-side, but that's more to do with the other singles than Nagiichi itself. It's still among the better 48 summer songs, which I'm not typically a huge fan of anyway aside from Ponytail. The single itself has some great b-sides, so it's not like it's a dark single in the history of NMB48 or anything, just not a standout a-side in my opinion. Though if Nagiichi can always be the worst NMB48 single, I'd be a very happy fan.

#49 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Happy PV makes you happy :D

Dial-up modem noice... the ultimate sound of slow progress.

#50 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

I did a dance cover ><

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#51 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

#52 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Those music videos look pretty nice, but the theme for the first one is pretty silly, and the theme for the second one is something I've seen before.

Doesn't really matter though, as the shots look good, and with just half of each PV shown, they still managed to get numerous solo shots for each girl in.

#53 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

LOL ..

the only thing I can say is I like the white team outfit ...
because Riichan provided a nice pic of herself on G+ ..lol
Posted Image

#54 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

I don't really understand either pv. Why are aka-gumi in a line-up? For looking really good in red (especially Nana)? :lol:
Shiroi-gumi's pv looks like an ad for American Eagle or something like that. Parents fighting, so let's go camping. I liked the opening of the song, but then it went generic.

#55 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

The red team's MV is basically about 'finding the culprit on who stole the heart of the victim', which is why they show each individual 'meeting' between the male protagonist and each girls. The room the girls are on is the one that the police use for questioning and to show the faces of the potential perpetrator to witnesses and the victim. How the red outfit dance part is supposed to fit into the scene however, it wasn't meant to and should've been another scene altogether. Yup, ridiculous premise.

The white team's MV is about numerous troubled teen schoolgirls that seem like they decided to go camping in order to forget their troubles even for a bit while enjoying the company of like-minded individuals, but Yamamoto seems like she's been through too much to just laugh it off, and the other girls are concerned about her.

#56 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

^ Oookay. Aka-gumi isn't too far-fetched then, is it? XD Thanks for the explaination.

Here's the full pv for Kitagawa Kenji
http://v.youku.com/v...YzMDE3Mzc2.html

The beginning segment is hilarious. It's really cute, overall, and Sayanee somehow looks gorgeous even in the silly kawaii costume.

#57 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

oh ...

I like the red team outfit too ..
From Ayanyan G+ ..its OMG
Posted Image

#58 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

I'd like the Shirogumi MV better if they skipped any type of story shots and just went for the dance shot with on-location filler shots (like the opening with the pinwheels and stuff. It looked artsy and pretentious, and obviously I loved that.) The colours are beautiful.
The song itself is delicious with the obligatory Sayanee solo. The dance is the cutest ever.

The Akagumi song has the most fantastic chorus I've heard in a long time.

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#59 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Isn't it interesting when all three b-side videos gives a more expensive impression than the a-side :D

Shirogumi - Hoshizora no Caravan

OMG who is that awesome girl that is singing solo in the beginning :omg:

Where to draw the line when a dance can't be considered a dance any more? This obviously works great so we should be able to enjoy something a bit less challenging than this :D Cute and greatness!
And in the middle of all cuteness there were some depression... This PV needs a few minutes extra to elaborate and explain the story of the drama. Such a waste if there were just random filler shots.

Akagumi - Renai higai todoke

:lol: WTF :D This is so much win for the people!

Why do I love this song when it doesn't make much sense at all... high pitched sounds bombarding me from everywhere, is it words or just sounds :lol:
A pretty serious Perfume vibe from the red dresses, awesome! Everyone looks absolutely stunning in this PV too.

Nana doesn't look trustworthy as a doctor but I would happily like to have her as my doctor and Yuppi got some love!

---

I really like these two songs, the previews at least... but I see no reason why these two songs would fail as full versions. Good music or maybe I'm easily convinced :D
Would love if they did some rock songs for the next single though, NMB is seriously cute but they are rocking even more.

#60 chonghe89

chonghe89

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

Probably is being discussed in one of the threads already, but I still can't understand why Yui is being transferred to NMB48...... When I watched the PV 'Kitagawa Kenji' I felt slightly sorry for her as she was sort of the No.3 in the group...... She was hailed as the next gen. Ace before, and I was hoping she might be the one who leads AKB48 after the first few.gen. members graduated. And I felt double sorry for her when she lost her chance of being center to Shimazaki Haruka during the recent Janken tournament.

Yui is not my oshimen but is one of my favourite girls, I am worrying about her popularity might dropped after being transferred, as there will always be the two tops in front of her. Is it possible for her to be the center of NMB48 as her general election ranking is higher than the two?

BTW, no offense to Sashi fans, but I really don't want Yui to become like her, in the sense of being pulled down from her current position when she's at her best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users