• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#21 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

lol .. made 1 mistake Milky didn't have a perfect record .. but she replaceable ..

^anyway .. whats makes you think Kecchi, kanakichi, and the mark for push on the in NMB7 Akarin and the extremely favored Ripopo is replaceable ..

its funny .. seem most our oshi are on the rotate list .. so now only 1 of us can be happy at a time ..:P

#22 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:15 AM

I can't get enough of this song. I don't think there's been an NMB song that's just made me feel this happy since "Oh My God!" Maybe "Warukii."

I certainly hope this kind of single becomes an annual trend to end the single year with a "Oh My God!" and "Kitagawa Kenji" feel to them. Something just big, fun, and catchy.

We're too far from this single... :P PVs, b-sides, & stuff please.

#23 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

The song and dance works perfectly together :D
Oh the goose bumps when I imagine a big crowd doing the arm movements together with the girls :D

How to incorporate these costumes into a PV? Most likely impossible to do a school theme with this or anything cool for that matter... super cute animated candy world maybe :lol: Hard to do something story driven if there aren't at least two sets of outfits... and how to make them not look bland compared these colour bombs.

Do something like SKE's 1234 or Banzai? Maybe invade a bunch of different workplaces like offices, industries, schools etc and do the choregraphy together with them...

Anyways...

The b-sides have to be something special to avoid being dull compared to Kitagawa Kenji :D

#24 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

Personally, I like the song!! <3

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#25 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

#26 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

YEEEssssss... if you compare this to UZA they are on the opposite ends of idol awesomeness :D

So, we got that animated candy world to match the outfits and problem solved with the school theme because:
OMG Milky's brain fumes seems to have magical powers :lol:

I love this to bits!

Nice to know that everyone seems to love it too, wasn't so funny to see the harsh bashing Virginity had to go through.

<3

#27 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:50 PM

Nice to know that everyone seems to love it too, wasn't so funny to see the harsh bashing Virginity had to go through.

I like it, but I don't love it. :) Might be just missing Haru, but I find myself picking out various things I dislike on this song, its performance and its PV preview. :D Virginity is certainly more my thing. :)

signature3.png

#28 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

Well, they can't release stuff like Virginity when people don't understand how great it is :D

I'm kind of curious about the little things that you dislike...Help me dislike this and that too XD Certainly you can't pick on Maachun for eating little trees :D

Put aside the missing girls in senbatsu... the only thing that bugs me a little are those moe-glasses. Never understood the meaning of these... I mean, they post pictures of themselves every day with the real stuff and it looks great, so why not wear the real stuff in the PV too.

#29 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

I am loving the song and I really like the dance, but I'm a little meh about the video right now. Maybe it all kind of comes together and works in a full version, but for some reason, I'm really irked by the whole "welcome Yuihan on the couch" shot. By itself, it's just not a very good shot anyway, but I almost hate its symbolism more. It's exactly what I didn't want to happen with her in the group (Jo's spot immediately replaced by her instead of another NMB member), but also, it just seems like encouragement to continue to only push the same members and just hope others can get popular on their own.

Obviously, we knew this already from the Hey!x3 performance, but it's still kind of discouraging to see it so blatant in the video and it is increasingly becoming the one thing I actually hate about this group. Even though I much prefer 48 videos to H!P videos as a whole, watching the new Momusu video makes me a little jealous at how easily that video can give focus to its entire group while dance rotation is usually about all you can expect to see of members outside of the front 5-7 in NMB single videos (Nagiichi was absolutely the worst at this).

And yes this is all a step down from "Virginity," but it is a step up from "Nagiichi" in my opinion. :D Since we were bound to get this kind of song anyway, that's all I ask. I want to always feel "Nagiichi" is their weakest single.

#30 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

I love this for its simplicity. Virginity's 5 min MV (I refuse to acknowledge the 30 min mini-drama as a music video) made absolutely no sense anywhere with all its filler shots, so personally I consider it a major step up from that one. I do love that song though.

As far as this song goes - it's probably my favorite A-side by NMB so far. The arrangement is just lovely.

I'm so used to see all my favorites in the back row (or in this case, not even present) so I'm not even going to go into that. :lol:

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#31 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

Whoops. I didn't even notice the glasses until a few views ago. XD

Is that Kitagawa Kenji hanging out in the back of the colorful classroom in the chorus? Kind of looks like him based on the picture Krusha posted.

#32 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

#33 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

^The cuteness of the song, and the badass of the MV. What a gap lol

#34 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

^
^ What is this? Aka/shiro or unit? Please don't leave us confused with just video.

Posted Image

#35 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

It's the new Rifle Squad or whatever it's called video that was on Type C of "Virginity." It'll be the Type C song/video on "Kitagawa Kenji" as well.

It looks like a continuation from that video/song. Fuuchan and Keira remain the front, but Ripopo replaced by Shiokichi. I wonder if there's some kind of story continuation to kind of fill in the blank as to what happened to Ripopo (she does have a picture on the wall...is there some betrayal?). I like this little group. Plus with Rinacchi and Hitomin, hehe.

#36 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Posted ImageNSK@NewSchoolKaidan

Jackets and full tracklist for #NMB48's "Kitagawa Kenji" has been revealed http://daily-nmb48.com/topics/324

A
Posted Image

B
Posted Image

C
Posted Image

Theater
Posted Image

#37 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

tokyohive also seems to list the members who will be in Shirogumi & Akagumi this time: http://www.tokyohive...ingle-revealed/

Type A, Shirogumi members:
Akazawa Hono/Azuma Yuki/Okita Ayaka/Ogasawara Mayu/Kinoshita Momoka/Kondo Rina/Takano Yui/Hayashi Momoka/Yamauchi Tsubasa/Yamamoto Sayaka/Yokoyama Yui/Yoshida Akari

Type B, Akagumi members:
Kawakami Rena/Kinoshita Haruna/Kurokawa Hazuki/Shimada Rena/Hikawa Ayame/Fukumoto Aina/Mita Mao/Muro Kanako/Yagura Fuuko/Yamaguchi Yuuki/Yamada Nana/Watanabe Miyuki

#38 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

Miyuki and Akari separated, boo. At least I have now a very reason to see also Shirogumi's PV.

Posted Image

#39 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

Not surprised at the front four in both Shirogumi and Akagumi, haha. Wonder if the coupling song will be another senbatsu track and I suppose the theater song will anyone who's not on the main songs again.

Tons of Fuuchan everywhere on this release. Fortunately, there are far worse fates in life than too much Fuuchan. :D

#40 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

I should not forget to repeat myself: Akari is so prettyyyyyy wow. Fuuko and Miyuki are also a nice eyecandy over the covers.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users