123 replies to this topic

#1 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

NMB48's 6th single!

16 random trading cards enclosed. National handshake event ticket enclosed.

Where to buy:

HMV:
Type A: http://www.hmv.co.jp...asp?sku=5173838
Type B: http://www.hmv.co.jp...asp?sku=5173839
Type C: http://www.hmv.co.jp...asp?sku=5173840

Amazon:
Type A: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0098WK2JU/
Type B: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0098WK2HW/
Type C: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0098WK2HC/

CDJapan:
Type A: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90025
Type B: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90026
Type C: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90027

More info to follow

#2 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

16 random trading cards enclosed. National handshake event ticket enclosed.

16 per type (A, B, C), 48 in total, AFAIK.

I pre-ordered mine already some time ago. B)

signature3.png

#3 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

same rule ... no Riichan or Keira .. no buy ..
Just 2nd hand for collection ...

sorry about that ...

ok .. its a excuse ... basically .. i am short of cash ... I got to think wisely when using money..

I didn't even buy the SKE48 single (except 2nd hand for collection) but I went for the album and NMB48 1st gen 2nd stage DVD instead ..

but i really hope at least 1 will get in to senbatsu .. hopefully both :P

#4 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

So, what shocking things may we be expecting?

The first thing that is coming to my mind is BLOND HAIR on all the girls OMG... blasphemy :D

Zombie theme?
https://plus.google....sts/RnHWiFGs61w
:D

And my personal favourite that I pray will show up for every 48-release:
A bully/suicide theme like Keibetsu Shiteita Aijyou... darkness and idols are such a great combination and it would change the direction of what they are singing about as well.

Senbatsu wise I am not that sure really...

But the NMB senbatsu isn't sold as a rock, though some N names are not likely to be out of the mix.

Mirurun is getting a huge push this time?

Well, it is almost time to reveal it anyways :D

#5 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

I'm mentally prepared for the case that Haru isn't in senbatsu again (reading the girl's Google+ posts regularly one gets certain hints who might be in senbatsu and who isn't.) :ph34r: I hope that I'm wrong, of course. :)

About the song... it might be just a traditional idol song after all. The girls are promoting it in a sneaky way somehow. :D

signature3.png

#6 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

Have you found anything that might hint at the senbatsu? I've been keeping a close eye on their pages, but I haven't noticed anything out of sorts in regards to that, but I'm very anxious about finding out who's in so I'm trying to find connections best I can.

Closest thing I've seen was a post by Milky of a CM shoot that had Shuu in it w/ the five election members & Jo that suggests to me they'll start making room for Shuu in the senbatsu, but that's about all I can gather is that I think she'll be in it.

Edit:

I'm going to take a stab at some senbatsu stuff because I noticed some stuff based on Google+ posts by members from this morning (ah! speculation :P ). Some things I hope I'm right on, others...not so much. I'll put it in spoiler tags anyway.

Spoiler

Anyway, that's just what I've noticed on Google+ the past few hours.

#7 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

■NMB48 6thシングル『北川謙二』
選抜メンバー
小笠原茉由、加藤夕夏、門脇佳奈子、岸野里香、小谷里歩、上西恵、白間美瑠、谷川愛梨、福本愛菜、矢倉楓子、薮下柊、山田菜々、山本彩、横山由依、吉田朱里、渡辺美優紀 (50音順)

https://plus.google....sts/9F42srkCNja

/edit

Have you found anything that might hint at the senbatsu? I've been keeping a close eye on their pages, but I haven't noticed anything out of sorts in regards to that, but I'm very anxious about finding out who's in so I'm trying to find connections best I can.

Well... it was just a feeling... who 'hangs around' together and such. Haru was often home or out with Matsuda, f.ex., instead hanging around with the girls that have more or less definitive senbatsu spots. Sadly my impression was proven correct. :(

Edited by dev-null, 24 September 2012 - 12:18 PM.

signature3.png

#8 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

Yuihan?!

I'm glad Fuuchan is back.

So I guess the song will be performed on Heyx3 tonight?

#9 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

Same senbatsu as "Virginity," just replace Jo with Fuuchan (which makes sense) and NMB members with Yuihan. Semi-urgh. :sleep:

Yeah, the song should be performed here shortly or just have been performed. Hope to get a chance to hear it soon. :)

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

ok .. as usual disappointed ..

ya ... Fuuchan took Jo place and Yuihan took Haruna place ..

pretty much what was expected ..

was hoping for the surprise ...

To some fan .. maybe it did not matter to them if their oshimen make senbatsu or not ...

but to me it matters ...

well of course I am not talking about those with small chance ...

for those who should , and had , and can be senbatsu that is to me of high importance to me ..

I can't hold back my disappointment ...

oh well .. at least .. I can save some cash ..

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

Heh, exactly what I said have just happened...

Well then you can consider Yuihan an NMB member, and what if Yuihan pushes Haru out of NMB senbatsu, how would you feel about that?

Ah well... Disappointed to see Haru out. Lineup looks good, but still no return of Keira, and Kinoshita also missing. But, looking forward to seeing the HEY!x3 performance!

#12 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

I do wish Kinoshita was back, especially in a song like this which I feel somehow is totally suited for her. :lol: The song, the performance, costumes, dance, everything--lyrics especially--are NUTS. I'm definitely down...but for me, NMB has not made a single misstep in the quality of their releases so far at all, I love all of it, and this is just no exception.

#13 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

NAME: Kitagawa Kenji
Release date: 7 November
Senbatsu:
Team N: Ogasawara Mayu, Kadowaki Kanako, Kishino Rika, Kotani Riho, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Fukumoto Aina, Yamada Nana, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yoshida Akari, Watanabe Miyuki
Team M: Tanigawa Airi, Yagura Fuuko
KKS: Kato Yuka, Yabushita Shu,
Team yet unknown: Yokoyama Yui

In: Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui
Out: Kinoshita Haruna, Jo Eriko

source: melosnomichi

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#14 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

Heh, exactly what I said have just happened...

Well then you can consider Yuihan an NMB member, and what if Yuihan pushes Haru out of NMB senbatsu, how would you feel about that?

Ah well... Disappointed to see Haru out. Lineup looks good, but still no return of Keira, and Kinoshita also missing. But, looking forward to seeing the HEY!x3 performance!

I didn't see the performance yet, but I think Yui just got Jo's usual spot, so Haru just got hit with the usual rotation for the lower senbatsu and couldn't benefit from Jo's graduation in this regard. Probably Rie makes an appearance on the next SKE48 single too.

BTW, about the title... just some random name or is this some person of interest? The only meaningful reference to the name I found via Google seems to be some Hiroshima bomb survivor. Not sure that would be the connection here though.

signature3.png

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

No the name is not random, although yes giving a single-title that name to me is really random. (And the girls did say that "When you hear what the single title is called, you'll all go "EEeeeeh!?")

He's Kitagawa Kenji, and he is president of North River Inc, son of Kitagawa Naoki (Sony Music Japan CEO), and he is in charge of the visual aspects of AKB48 PV's. So he's a well known person in the AKB48 world.
Posted Image

#16 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

Kitagawa Kenji.....a staff member!

Note: Krusha, you should change the name of this topic!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#17 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

I think I really like this. I want to hear more, but it's a very fun song and I love the dance. I certainly didn't expect NMB in these kinds of costumes. Certainly doesn't impress me in the same way "Virginity" did, but it's good to have these kinds of songs too. I continue to be very pleased with NMB's output. :lol:

#18 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

That was catchy enough :D
So the impact and shock I was expecting was on the completely opposite side of the scale :lol:

Surprising that they already put Yuihan in the NMB senbatsu and so far up in front... as much as I love Yuihan... the lost opportunity for other NMB girls bothers me. I'm such a hypocrite... I want NMB girls in AKB singles but when it is the other way around I kind of not supporting it all out.

Well, this song is getting a whole lot better response than Virginity got and it doesn't come as a huge surprise... everything is super happy and cute. :D

^

Indeed, but this song wasn't meant to impress but rather to amuse and it does the job brilliantly.

And the always so relevant question...

Is it NMB that is blessed with so many great songs or NMB that makes them this excellent.

#19 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:56 AM

ok .. finally saw the video ...

I dunno if because I know Yui is not from NMB48 that is in my mind ..
but she look like she didn't clock enough practice time with them ..
she look slightly off with them in term of timing and positioning ..
it look like she practice on her own and they just inserted her in ..
individually .. of course her performance is solid ..

in all .. I like the song .. I like the outfit ..

I am just disappointed with the selection ...

they took 11 team N ..
out of the 11 .. 9 have never miss a single ..
and 1 would also have a prefect record if not for her suspension ..

adding Yui ..
and Team M main push Airi ...
and the 2 new 3rd gen ...

we are only down to 2 rotatable position ...

#20 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:29 AM

Since Rikanyan is my NMB oshi I am really glad she was selected for senbatsu again but probably if Jo wasn't going to graduate she probably would have been out.

I want to see who is in the red and white coupling songs, hopefully its just Sayanee and Milky leading one team each and the rest filled with non-senbatsu members.

^
This is probably for another thread but just a quick comment, I think that there are more rotatable positions than 2 though. Locks for singles would be 6 from Team N(Sayanee, Milky, Nana, Ainyan, Maachun, and Miru), once they are promoted to Team BII 3rd gen. Yuka and Shu. I would need to see the "new" Team M once it is announced before I would say anyone from there is a lock for singles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users