• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#21 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

Ok .. the 28th 1st week is over . time to look forward to the 29th ..

and its less than a month away ..

I dunno .. looking at the slightly weaker sales of 28th .. i am worried that this wouldn't make 1 million sales ..

This single is not a full senbatsu single and also its just too close to the last AKB48 single ..
the wota may not have the cash for this ..

anyway ...

I would be looking forward to see if we get a Christmas song for this :P

and also the result of the PV votes ..

I think there is almost no chance of "Anti" getting in..
but that's what I voted anyway .. its just 1 vote ..don't think its going to do any help .. lol

#22 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

I don't think Shimazaki has the selling power, similar to Uchida when she won the first tournament. This was Shinoda's tournament to win again (would've been interesting to get "Sora Kara Mariko" or "Ten Kara Mariko"), and Yokoyama's opportunity for gold (I can imagine koto, taiko drums and shamisen along with an AKB twist, which would have probably been awesome) but both failed despite getting incredibly close.

This is the real challenge for Shimazaki. She's been promoted to hell and back as the new generation center, and if she can't even sell her own single enough to break through the million wall, AKB's consecutive million sale record will stop right then and there.

I myself am honestly not interested in buying this single, but only feel obligated to because Yokoyama got 3rd and will probably be featured a lot. I hope the song is as catchy or interesting like RIVER, Beginner, Kaze ga Fuiteiru or UZA so that it's worth keeping.

#23 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

for the most consecutive million sellers record they only need to get a million in total, not the first week, so even if first week sales would drop further it would still be possible to stay in the race.

But yep, its less than a lonth away and like no info about it and they are still busy pomoting UZA.

#24 chitan-chan

chitan-chan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

yeahh!!! I can't wait this single! I can't wait Yuihan too on this single! XD I think from this 29th single,Paruru as center can change her image from Ponkotsu as well... :v :mellow:

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Anyway ... I hope for a good and creative ideas on this ..

For the 1st janken single .. its just a basic let them get stuck in a studio low budget PV ..with them singing their turn base on the rank ..
and basically putting more shots on the senbatsu no matter the position later ..

For the 2nd Janken single .. its extremely different from the 1st .. its has a storyline ..
and I find it great that they play the 1st, 2nd, 3rd in main casting of the story ..
Just that old habit die hard .. still more focus on the senbatsu .. they made the person who got 4th kind of non existence cos she is a KKS .. but lucky that 2 of the top 3 is senbatsu level ..

For this one .. there is a good number of senbatsu .. the winner Paruru is a senbatsu including our new team B captain who is like a part senbatsu and a SKE48 untouchable senbatsu ..

As much as i hope for a good storyline with their involvement base on position of the janken result ..
I think it may well be a senbatsu show ..

I will think the distribution will be so ..

The senbatsu takes the lead ..
Shimazaki Haruka, Yokoyama Yui, Shinoda Mariko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Itano Tomomi

The second level of importance to backup the 1st level ..
Umeda Ayaka, Kimoto Kanon (SKE48)

some attention for them because of their higher position finish ..they can't be too obvious ..you know?
Nito Moeno, Uchida Mayumi

The old "team 4" or so call next gen .. got to push them abit ..furthermore they are top 8
Nakamura Mariko, Abe Maria, Takeuchi Miyu

The last the totally unimportant people .. they are low in the janken position ..
and they are not in the push plan anymore .. or not in the push plan at all ..
Matsubara Natsumi, Nakata Chisato, Ueno Kasumi (SKE48), Maeda Ami

well .. of course I wouldn't want to see that .. but I got to face reality .. >.<

#26 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

According to Shinseido, the title of the 29th single is 永遠プレッシャー / "Eien Pressure":

http://www.shinseido...ail?cmId=696533

#27 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

^ .. hmm .. run that through the translator .. it say Forever Pressure ..

interesting the title it seem .. :P

#28 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

More like "Eternal Pressure" but it still the same, in meaning lol

Looking at the balance of the name in Japansese, doesnt it kinda scream "Juuryoku Sympathy" to anyone?:

永遠プレッシャー <--Eien Pressure
重力シンパシー <-Juuryoku Sympathy

#29 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Looking at the balance of the name in Japansese, doesnt it kinda scream "Juuryoku Sympathy" to anyone?:

永遠プレッシャー <--Juuryoku Sympathy
重力シンパシー <-Ein Pressure

Shouldn't that be the other way around? :)

signature3.png

#30 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

^
Thats what I get for being on my phone during class XD

Info on the c/w tracks:
  • "Eien Pressure" will feature new songs from SKE48, NMB48, and HKT48. http://www.oricon.co...c/2018552/full/
  • Titles: SKE48 "Tsuyogari Tokei(強がり時計)" (Type A), NMB48 "HA!" (Type B ), HKT48 "Hatsukoi Butterfly(初恋バタフライ)" (Type C)
  • Yuihan (for NMB), Kitarie (for SKE), and Lovetan (HKT) are included in the respective c/w songs
  • The main c/w track is another xmas song: titled "Totteoki Christmas(とっておきクリスマス)
  • The 3 songs that will get a MV are: "Team B Oshi", "First Rabbit", & "Sakura no Hanabiratachi(Maeda Atsuko ver.)" http://www.oricon.co...c/2018553/full/
  • There is supposedly a "type D" ver, but that could just be the Theater ver.
Jackets:

Type A
Posted Image
Attached File  2.jpg   39.96K   9 downloads
1. Eien Pressure(永遠プレッシャー)
2. Totteoki Christmas(とっておきクリスマス)
3. Tsuyogari Tokei(強がり時計) by SKE48 [Kitahara Rie included]

Type B
Posted Image
Attached File  3.jpg   39.8K   12 downloads
3. HA! by NMB48 [Yokoyama Yui included]

Type C
Posted Image
Attached File  4.jpg   39.91K   10 downloads
3. Hatsukoi Butterfly(初恋バタフライ) by HKT48 [Ota Aika included]

#31 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

This single is shaping up quite nicely from the looks of it :)

#32 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Eien Pressure is customized for Paruru this time or the original janken song? The other song will, of course, be a christmas song so this should be a quite fast paced song.

Totteoki Christmas preview:

Can't touch Noel no Yoru from last year but quite nice.

This is most likely what we can expect from NMB:
http://encra48.doorb...s/19500528.html
It seems to rock pretty hard, fullfill my expectations please :D

And the pictures of HKT filming a PV wasn't from their debut but for this release.

Anyone knowns more about SKE and what they have been up to?

The three voted PV... is kind of boring selections. Team B Oshi will be a blast though :D
But the song will be with old Team B, right.

#33 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

I honestly do expect it to be B5 lineup, anything else would be really weird, considering what fans voted for in this regards.

As for First Rabbit, it was sort of expected actually, the song is nice, but it's not epic in my eyes or anything. However it was much loved by more casual fans, and it was in the Documentary, so it got a lot of publicity that way.

#34 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

^
Yep, Team B Oshi will be the old Team B.

#35 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

I forgot to mention that the cover booklet can be folded into a paper house (lol)
Posted Image

And, here is the Theater ver. cover (Type D is not the Theater ver. afterall)
Posted Image

#36 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

Now the whole sister groups invade the singles? WTH is going on? :o I might get type B though (especially if there will be a PV for the NMB song), but still. :D

signature3.png

#37 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

I was only gonna get Type A because Maria and my SKE beebs but then someone decided to throw in SKE, NMB and HKT for the coupling songs and I just have to order all versions now. I wonder what this single will be like, especially the B-sides. o wo

#38 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:13 AM

Why is Ota Aika listed as an 'included' thing considering she's a complete transfer like Sasshii, not a plays for both teams like the other 2 mentioned? :P

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#39 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

Blu-Cherri,

From Oricon:

本作はType-A~Dの4形態発売され、カップリングには選抜常連メンバーによる「とっておきクリスマス」(4種共通)のほか、SKE48「強がり時計」(Type-A)、NMB48「HA!」(同B)、CDデビュー前のHKT48「初恋バタフライ」(同C)といった姉妹グループの新曲を初収録。SKE兼任の北原里英、NMB兼任の横山由依、HKT移籍の多田愛佳もそれぞれのグループの新曲に参加する。

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:34 AM

Wow ... 4 versions ..all with DVD ..

I guess they know this single may have weak sales ...
So they are throwing everything in the book for this ..

not only the increase in the number of versions ..

looking at the covers so far ..
They focus on the top 8 .. but they just can't help but to include popular senbatsu members that is in the bottom 8...

The inclusion of SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48 ... to me its more than just music and PV alone for getting sales...

because they are in the single .. they do qualify to be included for the promotion ..
meaning that .. i should be expecting handshake tickets to include them ..
and most importantly the theater photos to include them too ..

In all .. the bonus of buying this single will be similar to a senbatsu election single without the voting ...

guess .. I think its safe .. this one will make a million on 1st week ..

but its not so safe for me .. as now I got to budget more money to buy 4 versions ..
and I may need more cash for my collection of photos for this single .. >.< .. lol

ps.

I thought First Rabbit already got a MV .. Its in the documentary DVD with Takamina sticking the new strips on the wall of the theater signifying another year ? .. hmm..
On the DVD menu ..it clearly states "First Rabbit music video"
Posted Image

and they going to get back Acchan to film a MV for Sakura no Hanabiratachi(Maeda Atsuko ver.)? or they are just going to do a collection of old video of hers .. this I really wonder ...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users