BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

Sorry for my lateness XD.I'm sick~.

Risa x Sayu

SAYU'S P.O.V

All the moments we had together,I will always cherish them.Sure,I wasn't as close to her as Ai and Eri were,but we still had a connection.I never wanted to be without her.I feel empty without her.We've been together ever since 2003.Why break the bond now?I am not used to this "leader" thing,nor am I used to any of the newer members.Not a single person can ever replace her in my heart.My Risa.

GAKI'S P.O.V

All the moments we had together.I will always remember them.Yeah,we weren't as close as I was to Ai and Eri,BUT we still had something.I never wanted to graduate from Morning Musume.With those newer members,I just started to feel a bit left out,and I thought that Morning Musume would be fine without me.I've been with that girl eversince she joined back in 2003.And I will still be with her.No one I meet will ever replace her in my heart.My Sayu.

SAYU'S P.O.V

When I first met Gaki,I didn't have a real connection with her.I was more close with Reina,Ai and Eri.But that all changed in 2008.She started to mature a bit and really helped me out.And I respected her for that.Then we started hanging out more,and it felt like I had fell in love with her.I regret not being close with her from the beginning.

GAKI'S P.O.V

When Tsunku told me that Ai won't be here forever,and that one day I would become leader,I started maturing.I started helping any members who were struggling.But Sayu seemed to be struggling the most,and she did not get alot of attention from that.So I started to help her out alot.Then,we started to grow a close bond.It felt as if we were really in a relationship.I wish I got to know her more from the beginning.

SAYU/GAKI P.O.V

We will meet again.Someway,someday.I will never forget you.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#22 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Again, another deep and well thought out POV story that hit me like a ton of bricks. The back story  their thoughts and emotions are all conveyed perfectly as if it actually came from them. The perspective and story really introduced me into the lives of two women that have worked closely for over 10 years, and I thought it was very interesting to see how they have felt towards each other even though this is just fan fiction. Short but sweet and it really pulled my heartstrings.  :sob:

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif
"Please, don't leave me!" Rika cried as she hugged Phil.
"Don't leave me alone without you."
She cried onto Phil's chest before she kissed Phil passionately.

#23 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

Thank you,thank you :).I do my best to impress XD.

Now excuse me while I go exercise my brain and come up for Ch3 of my Berryz fic!~

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

#24 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

I'm going to cut short on my Berryz fanfic,and start something new.

Have you ever heard of the manga "Detective AKB: AKB48 Satsujin Jiken"? Well,this is a kind of Morning Musume version of it.

Detective Momusu: Disappearing Members,Ch 1:

"So far...5 members have disappeared," Oda Sakura said, "Sayashi Riho,Ishida Ayumi,Sato Masaki,Michishige Sayumi,and Fukumura Mizuki.And it;s the day before our fall tour...hmm....". I'm going to need help,Oda Sakura thought.

Oda Sakura reported to the Morning Musume practice room,where the remaining members were: Ikuta Erina,Suzuki Kanon,Iikubo Haruna and Kudo Haruka. "Zukki!" Oda nearly shouted. "Hmm?" Suzuki Kanon quit making a funny face,to focus her attention on the younger girl. "I need your help." Oda Sakura's reply was."Hey!",Ikuta Erina,best known as Eripon,said,"Have you seen the others?I miss Mizu-hime.".Oda Sakura shook her head.She always wondered what was going on between the two girls.Their friendship seemed....almost unreal.

Suzuki Kanon followed Oda Sakura out of the room. "Wait," Zukki said, "So you want me to help you with an investigation?You KNOW I can't take anything seriously.".Oda Sakura nodded.Of course,she acknowleged that,but wasn't think of it when she had got the idea to have Zukki help her.She should have called Iikubo Haruna,Harunan,to help her.Atleast she could take things seriously."I think you can help me." Oda said,telling her "voice of reason" to shut up.

"You know what I noticed Sakura-chan?" Zukki said. "Hmm?" Oda said,looking up from her "important papers"."All these girls get a good ammount of attention...Do you think...It could have been one of us?" Zukki said,sheepishly."What?!No." Oda laughed with her response."We all do have a close relationship..but,there has been some tension in the group.I've noticed." Zukki reasoned with her. "Really?!Like...that argument Eripon and Rihoriho had the other day." Sakura agreed."AND,Eripon did say she missed Mizu..." Zukki added. "It couldn't have been Eripon.If anyone,she would most likely not kidnap Mizu-hime." Oda argued."They're not really friends.Eripon's true friends are Kudo,you,and me.So..she COULD have done it!She did it!" Zukki shouted. "Zukki,SHUT UP.You're being too loud.Alright,we'll ask Eripon some questions.But don't be so loud,they could hear us!" Oda hissed at her friend.

Little did they know,Eripon was standing right outside their "office" room.

#25 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Okay enough with the Musume detective project! For now,I am going to unknown potential!

Do you know what that means? THE Possible,of course! I have NGP tagged in here,so I was like,why not!

THE Possible no Hi PART 1

"Yuki-chan," Robin said in an annoyed voice, "Get up or else we will be late!". "Nn," Goto Yuki replied half asleep, "Five...more....hours..". Today was THE Possible's second generation's first practice day. The last thing Robin wanted to do was be late, as it would set a bad image for the duo. Robin shook her repeatedly. "Come on Yuki," Robin said getting even more annoyed with the girl,"Get up  or we will be late!".

"Hm...? What is going on today?" Goto said,remaining half asleep. "Baka, our first practice!" Robin yelled in the girl's ear. "Eh?! Why didn't you say so!?" Goto said, racing to the bathroom as fast as she can. Robin followed behind her, watching the girl wash her face and brush her teeth rapidly.

"Can't you just be responsible for once in your life? For me? This is a big deal to me, you know." Robin said wearily. "I'm trying, I'm trying." Goto said in gibberish., although Robin could make out what she said perfectly. That is the same excuse I always get from you, Robin thought, I'm trying,I'm trying.

"Well try harder." Robin snapped. "Hey," Goto said spitting out the toothpaste and starting to fuss with her hair, "You are the reliable one and I am the sidekick. I thought we already disussed this.". Robin growled. Even back when they did discuss that topic, Robin said that she wanted the girls to both have responsibilites. Robin felt as if she was Goto's babysitter.

"You're so careless, you know," Robin cried out in anger, "Someone always has to take care of you! You are not five years old anymore! Don't you know that?!". Before Goto had anytime to reply, she saw Robin grab her bag. "You know what," Robin said,her face visibly red, "Go to practice yourself.". Robin stormed out of the apartment, leaving Goto to stare in awe.

~~~~~~

Of course, Goto was six minutes late to practice,but no one seemed to noticed. The first generation was sprawled all over on the floor while Robin had herself place in a corner. Alone. And she didn't even bother to even look at Goto.

"Hey Gotuu Yuki-chan!" Akiyama said energeticly, causing Goto to jump out of her thoughts. Hey Yuki, Goto thought to herself, Just ignore the brat and spend some time with your seniors. "Come join us Gotuu!" Hashimoto said with a gentle smile. At first, Goto was hesitant,taking a quick glance at Robin. But then, she reminded herself that she simply did not care. Goto finally approached her seniors in a shy manor, trying to make it seem as if she was a bit scared to join them rather than actually wanting to join Robin and apologize.

"Are you excited?" Morozuka asked Goto, giving her a tight squeeze. Goto gave a forced laugh and grinned. "Hai!" Goto said in the most adorable voice, causing her senpai to gush over her. She glanced over at Robin, who finally looked back at her,and gave her a teasing grin. This caused Robin to grit her teeth.

"Nee Gotuu-san," Ohse said, causing Goto to jump once again. Man were her seniors... Well,over obsessive. "What's up with Robin?". "How should I know?" Goto snapped at Ohse, soon regretting her. "Oh well...Kaede thought that because you guys are room mates, you would know. She hasn't said a word since she has come in." Ohse explained, in a third-person point of view.  "Well, I don't know." Goto replied, trying to sound more calm instead of tense.

"Nn...Maybe she is afraid about becoming an idol?" Akiyama suggested. "Mhm. When Tsunku-san said I was debuted, I nearly wet my pants!" Morozuka said with a laugh. "Ew gross!" Was Goto's and Hashimoto's reactions. "Hey! Maybe we can all go to that new restaraunt, Tokyo no Sakura to celebrate our debut!". "Sounds like a plan!" Hashimoto replied in a hyper tone of voice. "That's our Hashimoto," Ohse said with a chuckle,"Always eager to eat food. Hey Gotuu! Go ask Robin if she wants to come!".

Goto sighed on the inside. How did she not see this coming? Goto just nodded solemnly,and walked over to the girl. "Robin, the seniors invited us over to lunch at the Tokyo no Sakura place-", "Yes." Robin said in a monotone voice,interrupting Goto and not bothering to look at her either. "Rude." Goto replied and walked back over to her seniors.

~~~~~~~

After practice for their debut single and lunch with the seniors, the two girls entered their apartment again. Goto was now expecting Robin to speak to her again, or atleast say something, but there was not a peep out of the older girl.

Goto sighed. Why did everything have to be difficult? Especially since their debut single's release was two months away. Kami-sama, Goto said to herself, why me?. But not even GOD was answering her. The whole apartment was silent.

Goto sighed harshly,once again,and walked over to Robin's room. "Nee,Robin-sama," Goto said trying her best not to stare at her, and turned on the room lights. Before Goto could finish, she noticed something. The other's girls eyes were bloodshot red and she had tear streaks running down her cheeks. "Robin-sama!" Goto rushed to her side,giving her a tight hug,ignoring the issues of the past, "What's wrong?".

"You hate me don't you," Robin said harshly, "The senpai seem to even like you better than me!". "Nani!?" Goto said in confusion and anger, "If anything, I am jealous of you! Management already seems to give you alot of attention, not to mention that the senpai weren't even all that into me! They were more concerned about you than they were me! You don't even know what it's like Robin! You have been the only child all your life! I am the middle child,and I never got any attention! Now that I am an idol, my parents are starting to respect me! You should be greatful Robin! Your parents can devote 24 hours all just to you!".

"G-Goto-san.." Robin said in shock. She never knew that Goto felt that way,or that Goto had to go through those things. "You're lucky.." Goto hissed. Robin put her arms around Goto and pulled her close. "I am sorry Yuki-san...I never knew... I am sorry for being so selfish and getting so worked up.". "I can never forgive you." Goto said in her playful stubborn voice. Robin was greatful to have that aimed towards her,just like back in their egg days. She thought she was never going to hearit again due to their previous arguement.

"I'm sleeping with Robin tonight." Goto said with a smile,her cutest one. "Says who?" Robin said in a fake annoyed voice,and laughed. "Says Goto Yuki-chan." Goto replied with a laugh. And then,the duo went to bed,preparing for the future.

~~~~~~

And that's it for THE Possible no Hi! More will come out soon!

#26 MewMewKitty

MewMewKitty

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Goto vs. Robin is no good..
I am glad that they atleast made up at the end!
Goto being so stubborn to sleep in Okada's bed is so cute!!

#27 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Yay! A review XD. Now I can post Part 2.

Goto's stubborn-ness within the story was pretty cute.

Here's Part 2;

THE Possible no Hi Part 2

When can i faint,Hashimoto Aina thought to herself,Now or later?. All six of THE Possible members were in Tsunku's confrence room. Hashimoto never felt herself be so scared before. She quickly grasped Ohse Kaede's hand,waiting to hear the progress of their first single,Young DAYS!!.

Tsunku eyed all the girls and nodded his head. The girls were confused. When was he going to say something? The girls felt a scold approach them. "Okay," Tsunku finally said, "Your debut single.. Did not chart at all.". Hashimoto felt her heart break into millions of peices. "N-nani?" Ohse said in a voice barely above a whipser.

"Your first indies single failed to even chart. Sad. I expected more than that from you.." Tsunku carried on, making the girls feel bad. It's not our faults, Hashimoto thought, we aren't in charge of our group!. "I expect better for your second indies single.Unless there will be no 'THE Possible'." Tsunku finished off his lecture.

Hashimoto nearly fainted. She looked at the other girls. Robin was obviously on the verge of tears,Goto was comforting her,Morozuka looked as if she was going to kill Tsunku,Akiyama was shocked...And Ohse...Her reaction wasn't obvious. She didn't seem too happy though.

After doing some leg streches,the group was given 15 minutes alone to chat and relax. "Ohse-sama," Hashimoto made through pants, "It just isn't fair.". "Nn?" Ohse said, still doing the leg streches, "What?". "Why are we being blamed for failing to hit the charts? After all,indies singles don't get promoted well and don't sell well!". "Oh," Ohse said harshly, "It's because we're not the Hello!Project. We are the NICE GIRL! Project.". "What Kaede," Hashimoto said disgusted, "You would rather be in the Hello!Project than here?".

"I was a member of the Hello!Pro Eggs for a reason Aina." Ohse said,continuing to do the streches. "Yeah,but aren't you atleast happy that you get the chance to debut?" Hashimoto replied in disbelief. She couldn't believe her dear Kaede was saying all of this! "Not if we are going to get blamed for low sales. Not if we get threatened to disband." Ohse answered clodly. Ohse-sama does have a point,Hashimoto thought,it was unfair but....It's better than not being in a group at all!.

All Hashimoto could do was nod. She was disgusted,upset,and confused all at the same time. "I have a feeling that I am not going to be here for long." Ohse said,and she got up and left.

~~~~~

"Wait Hashimoto-san,slow down," Goto said in a leader type of voice, "What did Ohse say?". "She is thinking about graduating!" Hashimoto nearly screamed. "What? Aina-san,are you sure?' Akiyama said, playing with her hair and not even paying attention. "Yes I am sure," Hashimoto yelled at the four other members,"She said that she felt as if she was not going to be here for long! What does that mean!". "Calm down Hashimoto-Senpai," Robin said in a calming voice, "I am sure that there is some type of explaination for this. Yeah! What about we just go ask her what she means?". All the members facepalmed.

"Robin,you can not simply just do that," Morozuka explained,"She migth feel insulted. After all,if she did say that to her best friend,she would hope that her best friend would keep it private.". All the members stared at Hashimoto,and Hashimoto just sunk down in her seat. "Nee,Morozuka-san. Stop beng right all the damn time!" Hashimoto said wearily. As always,Morozuka would be the "logical calm" girl.

~~~~~~

Two weeks later,THE Possible were already preparing for their second indies single. All five members kept a close watch on Ohse during practices and events. One day,Ohse just popped.

"What the hell guys?! Why do you watch every move I make?" Ohse said annoyed,eyeing all five of her co-workers. "Hashimoto," Morozuka said in a serious voice, "Explain." Hashimoto sighed and bowed her head. Then she gave up. She had to tell the truth.

"Ohse, two weeks ago," Hashimoto explained, "When Tsunku scolded us about not having our Indies single sell enough to even chart...When we were talking,you said you might not be here for long..So I got worried that you would plan to graduate.".

"Hashimoto,you ditz." Ohse said in a kind voice,putting her hand on Hashimoto's shoulder, "I can't be an idol forever. But for the sake of the group and my friends, I will stay... But don't expect me to stay until the day I die!". Hashimoto and the rest of the girls were now smiling.

"Alright Ohse!" Hashimoto said cheerfully,giving Ohse a tight squeeze. For now,the girls have no graduations to worry about. Until 2009.

~~~~~~

And that will be all for today!

#28 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

This is taking place in 2010,a year after Kaede left. This is centered around Morozuka and Akiyama's relationship.

THE Possible no Hi Part 3

"Akiyama," Morozuka said while walking with her co-worker and best friend to a cafe shop,"Haven't you noticed how Hashimoto has been acting different?". "Well,Kaede was her best friend..." Akiyama said matter-of-factly. "Yeah,but Kaede graduated last year." Morozuka pointed out. This was true. Ohse graduated in the year 2009 to focus on her own life and education. The day her graduation was announced, Hashimoto was a wreck. The day she graduated, Hashimoto was even more of a wreck. Hashimoto always said "Kaepyon promised..." every now and then to herself, hoping theothers did not notice, but they did. The staff ended up taking her to therapy.

"So what," Akiyama replied, entering the cafe with Morozuka, "If you graduated,even three years after your graduation,I would still be upset! They were really close friends you know..". 'You would?" Morozuka was shocked. She never heard such an act of kindness and sensitivity come out of Akiyama. Just for her.

"Why wouldn't I? I have known you since 2004!" Akiyama said with a bright smile. Morozuka just blushed and nodded. She didn't know Akiyama felt that way.. But how would she react if Akiyama graduated? Would she upset for eternity or quick to give it up? She felt as if she would just be quick to give it up,and she felt bad. If Akiyama could devote such feelings to Morozuka,the least Morozuka

could do for her is return the favor!

~~~~~

After the lunch,the duo returned to their apartment. While Akiyama was bubbly and happy,Morozuka was still thinking about the whole graduation talk. Finally, Akiyama noticed how Morozuka was acting. "Kanamin," Akiyama said worriedly, "Are you okay?". Morozuka was always a truthful person. She couldn't just lie and say she was feeling fine when she obviously wasn't.She had to tell Akiyama the truth.

"Akkyan," Morozuka said with a sigh, "When you said you would feel upset after I graduted...I started thinking. I don't know how I would feel if it was vice versa,but I think that I would not even bother to care after a while. Which is wrong since we are close friends.".

"Kanamin," Akiyama said in her bubbly attitude again, "You are just acting weird! I know that you would care if I announced my graduation! Just stop thinking so hard. My graduation is coming up no time soon,okay Kanamin?". That's the same thing Kaepyon said, Morozuka thought.

"Now get some rest so you can stop acting weird, alright?" Akiyama said in a motherly way. And she kissed Morozuka's forehead as she made her exit,like she always did. But Morozuka feel that this one was more passionate.

~~~~~

And that is part 3 of THE Possible no Hi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users