Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

^ How annoying .. :P

#45 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

No Rie or Chiyuu?!?! Bleh! I'm mad. If this were like a once a year thing, then fine, but if Aki-p is going to repeat this pattern of including a large number of girls from other groups to the detriment of actual AKB members, then I will not be a happy camper. (At least AKB girls are starting to infiltrate other groups, but the ratio is still off. Why can't we have one single without any sister group members? Jurina, Rena, Sayaka and Milky don't need the push!)

#46 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

^ .. ya .. there were always be some winner and some loser ..
Some will be happy ... but some will be sad/angry ..

the bigger shock is Rie to me ..
for Chiyuu .. somehow you got the feeling that she is like Sayaka ..
slowly she is being move downwards ... but will always have that great presence and fan base ..

the no sister group thing has been talked about a long time ...

but its just a case of pleasing 1 group of fans and disappointing another ..
They can't please everyone ...

In all its still better than me ..

I got to hope that my oshimen get into top 16 in Janken every year to see her as senbatsu for any single ..
and every year .. I am at near heart attack levels ...

#47 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:03 AM

http://www.akb48wrap...nd-28th-single/

Apparently, the male dancers in UZA is just a one-time performance for TBS..

#48 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

^
Thank goodness! I am really looking forward to seeing the PV for this song.

Even though I agree that Jurina, Rena, Sayanee and Milky don't need as much of a push anymore the sister groups still do and as Rena mentioned on Ariyoshi Kyowakoku, the sister groups are riding on the AKB48 wave. It would look weird if it were just AKB and HKT members, I think only when all Japan based sister groups can sell on there own we will keep seeing probably at least 5 non-AKB members in senbatsu.

#49 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

This sister group thing has been talked about many times ..

Yes .. its started and the basis of it is promotion ...
but its not whole reason ... its about relationship ...

So many times .. we think its time for them to split and their own ways ..
we even have fans that only like 1 group and hated the rest ...

But Aki-P message is clear .. he is not separating them ..
He not only is not separating them .. He is even putting them closer ...
and showing us the close relationship between all the sister groups ...
Its about culture ... their kinship culture ..

He is now moving not only moving people from the sister group to AKB48 officially .. he is also moving AKB48 members to the sister groups..
He is going both ways .. upwards and downwards ..

simple example like using SKE48 members for HKT48 stage .. show it got little to do with promotion ..
They didn't send the original kick ass SKE48 senbatsu members to help ... they send a bunch of people who just got promoted ..
Its also about relationship .. helping out your family members .. not only promotion ..

to me .. AKB48 will always put the sisters in their senbatsu .. no matter how famous they have gotten ..

because AKB48 is not only a group ... its the flag ship ...
They represent the whole family ...
they will always be showcasing their "best" and their "finest" in the family ..

AKB48 are now on its next level ...
its no longer just the growing phrase of putting people in as a way to promote them ...

#50 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:51 AM

I watched the performance from the tracker now, the song itself wasn't too bad, IMHO — though that computer effect on the voices was perhaps a bit too much, maybe they tone it down a bit for the final version. But the dance dudes where very distracting, at one point a girl (couldn't make out who it was) even run into such dude. This was just too much. Luckily the information is now that this was just a one-time thing — I feel a bit more comfortable with that. :)

/edit
BTW, Jurina and Milky are AKB48 members these days and probably shouldn't be counted as sister group invasion on the single senbatsu anymore. So only Rena, Sayanee, Sasshi and Sakura are invaders, so to speak. For some those girls might be the only reason to still buy AKB48 singles. :)

signature3.png

#51 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

Well then you can consider Yuihan an NMB member, and what if Yuihan pushes Haru out of NMB senbatsu, how would you feel about that?

#52 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

Well then you can consider Yuihan an NMB member, and what if Yuihan pushes Haru out of NMB senbatsu, how would you feel about that?

This is not about my feelings, but about what AkiP probably wants to show with that. And yes, we have to consider Yui a NMB48 member these days too (like we have to consider Rie a SKE48 member) and probably she'll be showing up on a/the next NMB48 single. My bet is that this is in some regards AkiP's answer to exactly those kind of complaints that the sister group members invade the AKB48 singles, but not the other way around. So now it evens out for a tiny bit.

Haru was out of senbatsu even without Yui part of NMB48 already, so if the management wants to push some 3rd gens or whatever then all the lower rank senbatsu girls are at risk for this to happen. All we can do as fans is to vote properly (even without having the chance to see her in senbatsu, but the spot 65 or lower might count internally too) and buy those extremely expensive photo sets and stuff — I did that. :) Worse are cases like Amina's which got voted multiple times into the senbatsu by the fans, but never got the chance to be part of the senbatsu for normal singles for whatever reason.

Anyway...
my personal wish/ opinion about this is that those kind of event singles (election, janken) where all groups participate are released under some kind of "JAPAN48" label rather than "AKB48" (similar like the German football national team is called "Germany" and not "Bayern Munich" or such) and then have no extra cross-group-member-appearances on the normal AKB48 singles anymore. I think the concept is big enough now for something like that to work without having to depend on just AKB48 for every promotion.

signature3.png

#53 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

It is good for business to put sister group members in AKB senbatsu as it gives local wotas an even better excuse to spend money on the new single. Local wotas were probably AKB fans to begin with and gives the chance to, not only to meet and show support for your local girl, but also to see your AKB favourite in various events.
Put an AKB girl in a local group and it won't have the same pull as only, in this case, Yuihan's fans will get this extra excuse to buy singles. Very messy, I know...sorry :D

because AKB48 is not only a group ... its the flag ship ...
They represent the whole family ...
they will always be showcasing their "best" and their "finest" in the family ..

My oppinion exactly.

...but it went too far with UZA. 4 out of 16 is just fine by me but now we got 6 of 16 and that is too much outside influence. The 16 girls senbatsu is too small nowadays with three sister groups craving for attention.

Jurina as double center is not that appealing either... AKB girls should always rule the center positions, even though Jurina is a very capable girl for such a position. What is next? SKE+NMB center for the sakura single :D
If they are going to stick with double center, or even more center positions, I think it is a great opportunity to bring forth someone new from the AKB ranks. ...hints that Tano Yuka should get that chance.

The new song...

...Fabulous and very awesome. But this is definitely not your avarage j-idol music, that is for sure. :D

It is tempting to put hysteric synths in this type of music... turn up the bass to much... make it faster... they resisted the urge to do so. Basically, it delivers great energy without trying too hard.

#54 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:46 AM

^ .. Firstly ..

its 6/16 to you .. but its 4/16 to dev-null .. its just how you see it ..
you can say its 7/16 ... if you think Yui is NMB48 ..
but it can go to 3/16 ..... if in fact .. whoever see Sasshi as being HKT48 ..
some extreme case is 2/16 because Rena has been in it so long that .. people think she is in AKB48 ..

but officially its 4/16 which is not too much ..
In Janken .. the highest possible outside chance is 8/16 ..
This pretty much tell us the number limit Aki-P set it to be ..

=========

Secondly ...

We are beginning to make this mistake that is common in this forum .. especially the H!P side of it..
I am sometimes guilty of it too ..

which is ...
We talk like we make up 95-99% of their sales ..
We talk like the local wota are like us ...
We talk like we stay in Japan ..
We talk like we are Japanese ...

well .. we can learn Japanese .. study their culture .. and can even take their nationality ..
But we will never be Japanese because we didn't grow up in their society and community with their upbringing..
One of the biggest sin here to me is to judge them base on our own culture and upbringing ...

I believe here everyone is a well-informed and knowledgeable fan ..
We all know why AKB48 and its family sell so much ...

Just because we buy single base on the senbatsu .. its actually far from it in Japan ..
For example ..
I can don't buy the NMB48 single because there is no Riichan in senbatsu ..
but if I am in Japan .. I will buy tons of it .. because .. I would want to meet her in event .. and cheer for her and let her know I will always stand by her ...
If I know Japanese .. 3 seconds is not enough .. I need 3 hours of time with her ...

==============

Thirdly ...

For Janken .. people know that its a one off thing ... that every year .. everyone get a chance ...
For senbatsu election .. people also know that is a one off thing ..where they battle for their oshimen ...and show their choice ..

You will see that when they started all this janken and senbatsu election .. people got the wrong idea
But now we already had 4 senbatsu election and 3 Janken .. people know pretty much whats happening

They had the wrong idea about Janken .. thats why the 1st janken single didn't do that well even though Acchan is in senbatsu ..
They took it as like a Japan48 or a sub unit single ... but they realise later its a AKB48 single that give everyone a chance ..
They show that Janken has value with all the number of time being in senbatsu in the stats of the event ...
and people now know its a AKB48 tradition and a one off thing a year ...

They had the wrong idea about senbatsu election .. taking it as permanent standing for the year ..
They think that it is like government election where the winner stay for the period until the next election ..
There were complains like Amina .. but the biggest complain got to be when Yuko won in 2010 ..
She was center only for that 1 single .. Acchan quickly went back to center after that ...
People are saying that why do they want to spend so much and vote for her 7000 times for only 1 single ..
But the terms obviously state that it is for that 1 single ...
People have now understand that its a one off ...
Its is for them to battle for their oshimen .. show their support individually ..
and also sort of like a score card on the idol individually .. thats why it matter so much the idols themselves ..
So people now know its a AKB48 tradition and a one off thing a year ...

Its obviously our own lack of understanding to think .. Janken senbatsu belong to another group ,,
or senbatsu election is commandment from the fans that the management must follow ever after ..

but as we go on in time .. we will have a better understanding on how these thing work ..and how the Japanese work ..
But the obvious is .. we will never be 100% there but we can only be mindful of that ..

Opinion can be change through understanding ...

Lack of understanding creates extreme opinion .. that's the problem that is plaguing the world right now ..

#55 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

I keep forgetting that Jurina and Milky are technically members of AKB. ^^; Woops.

^ Of course we're gonna talk/write like that. If people didn't think their opinions (and their existence as fans) were important, this forum would consist only of statistics and sales numbers. :P

I still haven't managed to hear the song, but it's good to know that the male dancers were only for the one live performance. That'd look kinda weird in a pv, if only because of the sheer number of people.

#56 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

^ .. the you-tube blocking is too good .. can't seem to beat it ..

can't upload the song ..

the best thing is i can't even upload their senbatsu intro in the show ...
its all only talk and I already crop all the logo away ..

anyway .. I really like the way they intro .. then the song ..

its really cool .. just that can't upload it into you-tube .. it gets a instant block world wide .. >.<

#57 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

^ .. Firstly ..

I see a distinct difference between full transfer and double participation. Sasshii got a complete transfer and is now a full HKT member. Yuihan's double membership hasn't taken effect yet but that will not be a complete transfer anyways.

The SKE and NMB members still belong to their original group and should be considered outside influence.

HKT: Sasshii and Sakura
NMB: Sayanee and Milky
SKE: Jurina and Rena

6 girls out of 16... Yes, according to me.

Secondly ...

Thirdly ...

I have nothing to add... really.

#58 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

Double center is Yuko/Jurina. It isn't unusual because they've became the faces of AKB now that Acchan is gone.

I've really wanted as centers Twin Towers or Double Trouble!! Or anything.....But it's good like this!
I kept waiting to see Jurina in front for a long time! I think that she deserves to be in the front of such a cool song!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#59 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:55 AM

After watching the Heyx3 performance I am liking this song more and more the more times I hear it. It has more of a mainstream jpop sound, like a koda kumi or amuro namie song. You could actually see there girls perform this time instead of being hidden by the billions of male dancers last week.

#60 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:31 PM

I finally saw the performance with the male dancers, and while the quality of the footage wasn't the greatest (so I can't comment much on the dance), I like the song. It's not as immediately catchy as RIVER, but the "uza uza uza" part sticks in your head. It's a cool, techno song, which they haven't done as a single before.
But while listening to it, I kept imagining what it would be like if girls like Haachan, Moeno, Masuda-san, and Tomu were to perform it. You know, like those girls who really pull off being cool, like Jurina and Sayanee did in the performance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users