Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

I like it. :ongaku:

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

I think I need to hear the clean version ...

I remember when I heard kaze wa fuiteiru in last year Janken .. I didn't like it ..

but .. I like it a lot after ...

So I need to heard a better version ...

but as of now .. I don't like it ...

feel like there is not much "volume" or "mass" in the song ...
sound like a bunch of techno beats generated by a DJ ...

#26 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

^I agree about the "mass" of the song...it feels as though both the melody and the song structure itself get lost in the genre...

I really want to like this, but I can't quite seem to accept it. I do feel it will sell well, however.

#27 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

I don't have an opinion on any new song until I've heard it at least "many" times over, because then I get a feel of the song, and so on. If source material for listening is poor, that makes it even harder.

What we have is a live from Budokan arena, that may or may not affect acoustics etc.

Anyways, I like the song so far. The chorus is catchy.

But, I do not like the fact that there's non-members in the mix, such as the male dancers, because they make it even harder to see the members, and what on earth do they need them for?
The dance and solo dance part? Found it silly to be honest.

#28 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

Jurina & Yuko? Well, I knew that this would be the cool combination of the year. Well....

Does someone sees Sae-chan or Akicha in the live. I mean they're going overseas for 6months-1year, so they still should be featured in the singles!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#29 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

I actually like the song but I also didn't like the dancers. At times they were standing in front of the members and I could hardly see any of them.

#30 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

WTF? Male dancers? I found this rather strange already during last year's AKB special kouhaku concert thingy.

When I read earlier "Yuko+Jurina double center and a bunch of male dancers", I thought the other girls dressed up in male attire for the dance; didn't expect some real dudes dancing with the girls. Please stop that! With all the "no boyfriend" rule and fans going crazy when the girls even look at some male person I can't see this doing well with that kind of crowd. :)

(Video has been blocked already, BTW., so I have no idea how it looked or how it sounded, so this is just some rant about the dudes! :) )

signature3.png

#31 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

Try this one before it's being blocked as well:

It's also on the tracker.

#32 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

I must say when I heard they were going to do their yearly "cool" song, I was excited.
Listening and watching the actual performance, it isn't what I expected but nontheless it really is a cool song. As always there is a great meaning behind the song, the dance is amazing and I quite like them having male back dancers.
My only con about this song is that the chorus part is quite boring, if only it was a little faster then it would have made the song complete, but I feel there is something missing.

#33 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

Color me unimpressed. I was really looking forward to this single too, they tend the be the singles I enjoy the most.

I don't get the professional back dancer thing either. With so many members in all the groups I am sure they could have found some members capable of the dance. They could have even dressed up in male dancer style clothing. It would have been awesome.

I feel like they are becoming more of a spectacle and less of a group with this song.

Now that Maeda left I thought they would have come out with something to really show that even though she was gone they were still strong.

gabby2014_zps75e0ccfd.jpg

#34 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

Really difficult to come to any kind of conclusion with this performance. Mostly positive, but not overwhelmed by it. The use of what sounds like autotune sounds like an interesting trick to use on an a-side.

As for senbatsu, is sixteen members going to become the norm if Akicha and Sae are going to be out of singles for the time being? I'm all for it, but if so, how about cutting back on sister group involvement? If Chiyuu is going to be missing senbatsu cuts she shouldn't be because every sister group needs two reps, maybe things should be rethought on that front. I know it's sacrilege to not include Sasshi or Rena in an AKB48 senbatsu anymore, but c'mon now. I just really hate to see a senbatsu stalwart like Chiyuu get shortchanged. And if she can't make it, it sure runs the risk of making it a really stale basic senbatsu with no room for new faces (that are actually in AKB48).

The inclusion of Sakura is interesting; makes me wonder if she'll take on more of the face/center position of HKT from Haruppi or if they'll try and build a double center the other groups seem to enjoy w/ Sashihara looking over their shoulders...or if they'll just put everyone behind Sashihara. :D

#35 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

Can someone please post the senbatsu members for this single?

#36 seelstick

seelstick

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

"UZA" "Untitled A"

Artist: New Team A (新チームA) "Untitled B"

Artist: New Team K (新チームK) "Untitled C"

Artist: New Team B (新チームB )

mm_zps04c3d380.jpg

Mizuki Fukumura  Erina Ikuta  -  Riho SayashiHaruna Iikubo  - Ayumi Ishida Haruna Ogata  - Miki Nonaka -  Maria Makino 

Suzuki Airi - Sasaki Rikako Nakanishi Kana- Uemura Akar - Miyamoto Karin - Inaba Manaka

Sayumi Michishige - Ai Takahashi - Eri Kamei -  Rika Ishikawa -Miki Fujimoto - Aya Matsuura 

My FB

#37 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

^
Thanks.

So this is why there are 3 versions of the singles, didn't expect them to have the new team arrangements so soon. Hopefully this means that they will be moving towards this in their actually stages be it new or the current ones sooner rather than later.

#38 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

UZA sounds great but I hope they cut the dance break, I feel like it'll get old especially with how long it seemed to go on.

I like the head bobbing, it's hilarious and kudos to the scorpion dance move (I know it's called something else but I only know it from Infinite).

Excited for the new team songs and pvs, hopefully this means new stages.

#39 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

Just watched the clip of the live performance, I think I have to wait for the actually pv or better quality mp3 before passing judgement of the song. Hopefully using that many back dancers is a one time thing since it made it hard to find all of the members.

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

Wow ...

Thanks seelstick for the amazingly detail single info post .. great amount of effort .. OMG ..

===

For the dancer part .. I think AKB48 is just doing their part as national idols to help promote some lesser known acts ...
they always been doing this including a bunch of dudes in tights in last year AKB kouhaku ..lol

====

anyway .. I am really happy for Sakura .. because this is a "regular" single selection ..
meaning that this is the golden "16" that AKB48 has always work with ..

they get more recognisation, promotion, face time , and love than anyone else ..

ya .. i was surprise that aki-P took sakura over haruppi ..
practically .. there was a saying that Aki-P love short hair girls ...lol XD
and he has always been pushing haruppi .. that surprise me ..

basically .. with Acchan grad and Sae and Akicha moving away ..
He have replace them with Paruru , Mirukii and Sakura ..

to make everything fit ..
He drop Rie who got 13th for senbatsu election and a regular in their golden 16 ..which is another surprise ...

the only thing that got me questioning .. is it seem to fit so well ...
2 SKE48, 2 NMB48 , 2 HKT48 ...

If not for Sasshi being in HKT48 .. it would not fit so well ..
hmm ... Aki-P is brilliant :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users