#41 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

I love the t-shirts too!

There is also a new video :

Some kind of MC, a performance of "Pizza desu!" with calls and backstage footage.

EDIT : For anyone interested, I'm translating Team Syachihoko's blog. The link is in my signature.

#42 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

Team Syachihoko will release a DVD/Blu-Ray on April 24th, called  『Hatsu one-man live (Ketsu) ~Kimi he no Omoi Jiki Shousou~』

It was filmed in Nagoya Club QUATTRO on December 30th 2012.

2647264213030027.jpg

DVD will cost 4200 yens. Blu-Ray will cost 5250 yens.

Setlist :

01. Otome Juken Sensou
02. Goburei! Shachihoko Deluxe
03. Matsu wa ~DD Daikangei!~
04. Itadaki Nippon!~Omisoreshimashita Nagoya Meshi~
05. The Stardust Bowling
06. Onegai! unBORDE
07. Mou Chotto Hashire!!!
08. Koibito wa Sniper
09. Pizza desu!
10. Triple Seven
(Encore)
11. Otome Juken Sensou
12. Dera Disco

[Bonus]
Hatsu one-man live (Ura) ~Kagirinaku Toumei ni Chikai Syachihoko~ (about 45 minutes)

#43 Mr.Woofington

Mr.Woofington

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

Stellosphere, thank you for the Team Syachihoko blog translations!

They are really cute and fun to read!

#44 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

You're welcome!! As I said on Twitter, when the blog posts or too long and/or difficult, I won't translate. Lately Team Syachihoko posts are very long so I'll translate when I'll have time! :good:

#45 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

http://www.animenews...s-with-new-cast

Satomi Ōkubo is going to play Sailor Moon! The 5th person to play her in a musical. Pretty big shoes to fill, I can't wait to see her(and the rest of the cast) in action.

EZ3aq8O.jpg

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#46 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

Satomi Okubo and  Kanon Nanaki are looking really good in their new roles for the sailor moon musical!

imgur album http://imgur.com/a/VwBeM

really cute gifs of Satomi :3

tumblr_mr1t62Y48X1rlhu3ko2_250.giftumblr_mr1t62Y48X1rlhu3ko1_250.gif

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#47 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

3Bjunior MV !

http://tokyogirlsupd...0131114195.html

"Nanairo no Stardust" will be released on a single January 1st, I think.

They will also release a best album.

#48 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

That's pretty cute :D Kinda relaxing and uplifting. :)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#49 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

I'm a new fan of KAGAJO☆4S.  Their singles don't seem to be on CD Japan or YesAsia, unless I'm typing the wrong search.  Are these venue only?  I'd really like to get them, if anyone can help. 

http://this-is-your-...e-kagajo4s.html

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#50 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

I'm a new fan of KAGAJO☆4S.  Their singles don't seem to be on CD Japan or YesAsia, unless I'm typing the wrong search.  Are these venue only?  I'd really like to get them, if anyone can help. 

http://this-is-your-...e-kagajo4s.html

Only in their live venues :(

And by the way, sadly, they are going to disband in February...

#51 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:05 AM

What?  Disband?  Aw, man.  I love this group!  It figures.  :(

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#52 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

What?  Disband?  Aw, man.  I love this group!  It figures.  :(

Yes, they annouced a few days ago...

I was hoping for them to have a major debut...

#53 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:14 PM

^

I rarely pay attention to the top part of idol blogs where they list the upcoming live concert appearances.  I don't live in Japan and I'm never going to see these concerts unless they are officially released on DVD or a fan brings his video camera and uploads it to YouTube.  That's why this was news to me.  I just try to figure out what's being said in the blog posts themselves with GT, which of course isn't very reliable.  I wish I understood Japanese so I could read blogs and listen carefully to what's said in videos.  

I've already voiced my complaints on Facebook, but what I hate is that Stardust didn't even give KAGAJO4S a chance.  With some more promotion and a major debut they might get as popular as Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku is right now.  EbiChu started as an indie group releasing venue-only singles, and back in the early days NOBODY liked EbiChu!  All people wanted to talk about was they were the "little sisters" of Momoiro Clover.  KAGAJO4S at least have some fans.  Stardust is one of these companies that audition young girls who want to be idols, then basically tell them to sit and wait for their name to be called while someone decides whether or not they can cut it as a member of an idol group.  A lot of girls sit and wait months, even a couple years, and don't get an invite to a group.  That's why a lot of them leave the company and try to find something else to do, or sign with some other agency.  I hope Shiori, An, Ami and Reina join another group soon, because I actually like them all!  :) 

#54 Mr.Woofington

Mr.Woofington

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

Second single and PV from Takoyaki Rainbow, "Naniwa No Haniwa".  Stardust really went all-out, it's a great production!

I will note that the green and pink girls sing like Kashiwagi Hinata, haha  :lol:

The single will be coming out on March 19!

#55 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

^

As expected from Stardust's Ultimate weapon. Awesome indeed

#56 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

I think this video says the Minichia Bears are breaking up.  :(  

#57 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

Tacoyaki Rainbow (yes, that is really how Stardust romanizes it) scores a daily #8 on Oricon with Naniwa no Haniwa.

http://www.oricon.co...4-03-18/more/2/

DDOhydd.gif

#58 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

It seems romanizing ko with a c instead of k is really popular these days(like 2009+), I've seen it a lot with names and such(like Chieco Kawabe).

I actually hope Hyadain does a lot more work with this group, they suit his wackiness.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#59 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:58 AM

I guess c just seems sillier in this case because taco means something entirely different from how they intend it.

I'm just impressed they've gotten so high with a limited-area single. Granted, Kansai is fairly big and it's a lot easier to sell singles to a wide area than it is when they're limited to live venues only, as Syachi's indies singles were. They'll probably go major in another single or two. I'm interested to see how their music will develop.

Also relevant: the 3B Junior 2014 tour final is going to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on April 23. The Blu-ray is 4000 yen more expensive, but it has two discs, interchangeable sleeves, and a booklet of tour photos. It also includes nearly an hour of bonus footage of behind-the-scenes and such. There are 31 recorded tracks from Momoclo, Ebichuu, Syachi, TacoNiji, Mini-cheer Bears, KAGAJO 4S, Team Daiou Ika, and the two shuffle units Tenkasu Trio and Team Toumeihan.

It's also worth mentioning that they are planning on another 3B Junior collective show in 2015.

DDOhydd.gif

#60 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

Takoniji

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users