Photo

Akihabara Backstage Pass - Home of Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome (バクステ外神田ー丁目)

Akihabara Backstage Pass

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#41 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:26 AM

Wow this really came out of nowhere for me, I was a bit put off at first by the obvious AKB-copy thing but they do enough to be pretty different, and their sound is nice, seems like a lot of the girls are very good singers (or at least their voices mesh well :lol: )

Looking at them both Arisa and Nami are really cute, I really like Nami's huge dorky smile!

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#42 HorsesRKawaii

HorsesRKawaii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

I just see the list of members of the cafe and I found some girls from Afilia Saga East (maybe all, I don't know so much about them)

http://p.backst.jp/c...list.php?page=1

Are they officially part of the cafe?

Yes, I was just going to say that! I don't know if they're all there neither but there are a lot! Could be!

#43 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:17 AM

Girls are featured in the latest episode of Tsuntube.
Performing at the most recent Tsuntube Fest at Shinjuku Blaze alongside other "Tsuntube Family" groups
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtey-uov0Z4&feature=em-uploademail

Their indie single will come out on Le:iDIX Records. Which I'm guessing falls under TNX.

#44 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

I just see the list of members of the cafe and I found some girls from Afilia Saga East (maybe all, I don't know so much about them)

http://p.backst.jp/c...list.php?page=1

Are they officially part of the cafe?

Yes, I was just going to say that! I don't know if they're all there neither but there are a lot! Could be!

Afilia Saga East, as well as The Possible, are members of the Akihabara Backstage Pass but they are not part of Basochome :)
Which means, if you go to the cafe you might get a chance to meet atleast one of The Possible girls, if they were on duty ^_^
I would so much like to meet Goto :wub: I think shes gorgeous <3

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#45 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

Their indie single will come out on Le:iDIX Records. Which I'm guessing falls under TNX.

The very new (2nd July) Le:iDIX Records Youtube channel has a link on it which takes you to the Akihabara Backstage Pass website, the exact same site that TNX's homepage links to so hopefully that clears it all up they all have different names but the Big Brother ultimately in charge is the same.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#46 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

I really like this group, The song is good and the girls are cute.
I'm going to follow this group closely.
Does someone know who are the main vocals in produce?

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#47 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

Tsunku recently went on Downtown DX. Among the things he talked about was the Akihabara Backstage Pass idol café.

#48 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:06 AM

^Thanks for sharing the video :)

I have compiled all the member pictures into one to make it easier to see the whole group.
( I have posted it on the first post too )

Attached File  basochome-profile-20120708.jpg   167.27K   108 downloads

3 girls caught my attention. Kusunoki Yui, Hairo Arisa and Kaotan Kaori.

Kusunoki reminds me of Nocchi XD
Arisa, I like her smile.
Kaotan is the pretties of the bunch, IMO.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#49 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

^Thanks for the list. Going to be mighty handy.

Yamaguchi Momoko (profile: http://p.backst.jp/c...tail.php?cid=48) is the one catching my eye the most at the moment.

Posted Image

#50 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

OMG .. i am finally directed here ...

Tsunku is finally getting it .. hmm maybe he got it all along .. :P

1) big numbers .. so there is more choice..
2) only few get to be in a single .. for competition
3) the song is a "sing along" .. where everyone sing together .. so you can't really know how each person sound like ..
so you don't have to think about line distribution ..
4) lip-syncing in live performance ... less practice time and improve on the feel of the show ..perfect sounding all the time
5) Give them freedom to show their thoughts and character .. that is what idols is about..
6) Fan interaction .. that is where they win their keep
7) Mainstream idol song .. this is what I mean for a good song ..
8) Idolish outfit .. that is how they should look ...
9) Generous to the fans .. DVD got MV and extras..

this like it or not is the winning formula ..

I am going to get the single .. :P

and finally ...solve a mystery for me ...where that those S/mileage sounding song went to ?

btw ..

If you guys didn't notice .. the song in the PV is shorter than the one that is done in the live performance ..
I only notice that is because the PV ..you don't get to 2nd phase of the mix ..
but the live performance you get to do the 2nd phase tora hi jinzo ...

and this is how you enjoy it ..

#51 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

^Yes the video was just a promotional video (PV) it was not the full MV :)

btw, I tot they sang live for the stage performance. The music was so low that their voices drown out the music. It was a nice performance. I like the choreo, its fun to watch :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#52 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

I think i'll be following Kaori, Ria, Mami and Nozomi

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#53 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

^
^
^ I don't see how lip-synching is part of the "winning formula" (to be honest I could care less if idols sing live or not, but singing live shows more effort on their part). I doubt many people like idols MORE when they lip-synch, lol. They either don't care either way or prefer singing live, in my experience.

#54 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

^
^
^ .. i am quite sure they are lip-syncing .. because I watch hell of a lot of that .. :P

one of the telling signs is the volume of the all the voice don't keep changing when they are all dancing with all their mics moving all over the place ..
another is they don't stop dancing to sing .. because its humanly impossible .. how can everyone still sound nicely together when the mics and heads are all moving ..

If you look at H!P performance the singer usually stop moving at least their head to sing .. and this kind of live recording is similar to up up girls kind of recording .. you will know up up girls sounded quite terrible because of the poor recording system and because they are doing for real .. how you can dance, shake your head, holding a mic, smile and go thought a poor live recording and there is no flaw ..

then there is the next level ..like AKB48 who sometimes even recorded flaw in their performance .. look really real ..at times..
but sounding perfect when it it is not possible always give them away to me .. :P

====

^ ..lol ya ..no one like lip syncing .. i hate it too ...

but I guess it help reduce practice time ... and people can rotate into different position easily ..
if 1 person fall sick ..its easy to shift them around ...

and they can concentrate on their position and dancing and expression to connect with the fans ...
anyway .. given the shouting of the fans ... no one really is listening to the singing ..
people want the fun .. the getting into the song and jump and chant ... the atmosphere and getting into the performance.. :)

and ..
If you still love them even if you know they are not really singing .. you are gone .. your heart is totally theirs ..
because you love them for who they are .. and that's why .. My AKB48 kami-oshimen overrides all and she is sadly really not talented ..lol .. :P

#55 xingwa

xingwa

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

Ive posted this on Tsunku's thread. For Kaori fans, here is a video of her explaining how the producer system works. She also speaks in english.

#56 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

^ oh .. wow ...wow ...wow ...wow ...wow ...

I think this is brilliant ...
the concept is great ...

I like the way they sometimes wear their own clothes ..because truthfully .. it works really well ...
Its very refreshing if you get to see them now and then in their own clothes ..

I don't see them failing ...

I haven't chosen the one I like yet ...
and I guess it a matter of time .. but it always take that special moment ...

i am actually very doubtful and worried about them as a foreigner who speak and understand no Japanese ..
but after watching this .. I feel a lot better ...

I think I will add this place to my itinerary on my next trip to Japan...
I think I am going reserve my selection to the special one that I meet that day ... :P

well .. maybe .. maybe not... I am a sucker for idols ... :P

#57 SweetRain

SweetRain

Super High School Level Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 815 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

^x2 Thanks! I must had skipped that one, it was pretty useful, I want to go!!

I'll find myself liking all of them in the end... DD XD!
So, I was trying to find even non completed lyrics for "produce" but couldn't find any... oh well~
But find this video, sorry I don't remember seeing it posted and if it was then i'm sorry for reposting it xDU

Also, from the tsuntube blog~ a lot of pics~ <3 they are all cute cute!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Eripon's Thread // G♥B (Spanish) // Myanimelist
3boOa24.png
F o r e v e r PONPON ODAPON GAKIPON L o v e

#58 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

@xingwa: Thank you for sharing tht video. I didn't know such a show existed. Very interesting and I am going to keep following it. Already subscribed to it.

OMG... My jaw practically dropped when Kaori start talking in near perfect English :o
I knew there was something about her that caught my attention XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#59 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

Important thing to note is that the café and related acts are constantly having auditions.

You can get a (no doubt more dramatised than usual) glimpse at them in this episode of Tsuntube (2011.12.09).

There's also this episode (2011.12.26)

Some of the girls that made it in Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome are also in these episodes.

#60 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

This whole concept is so interesting if i would be there i would be a producer too!! XD :good: Arisa, Kaori, Momoko and Hana are really cute, Momoko's Smile reminds me a little bit of Matsuda Seiko san... :good: :wub:
In the first Video is that Momoko who is auditioning?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users