Photo

Akihabara Backstage Pass - Home of Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome (バクステ外神田ー丁目)

Akihabara Backstage Pass

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#21 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:23 AM

and yes, they work there. Tsunku borrowed the concept from The Afilia Saga Magic Cafe chain. Tsunku's partner in the Akihabara Backstage Pass project is the creator/owner of the Afilia Saga Magic Cafe. You might know they also have their own idol unit, the Afila Saga East.

No wonder I seem to get a familiar vibe when I viewed the vid in this thread's first post XD

Tsunku wrote a song for them, Knee High Egoist.

WAIT

Tsunku wrote a song for Afila Saga East??!?!

#22 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

^YES! XD :lol:

And Tsunku reused some ideas in Renai Hunter XD XD
The intro to the MV for example ( the part showing the zettai ryouiki ) :c18:

Watching the PV again and I noticed they are some really cute girls in the group.

A live stage performance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1F2ddQlMw4&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Aiya Papa Iya

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#23 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

I love "Produce" and the song sounds really familiar because it was Tsunku's song right? XD
And I'm impressed with them, even though they're not H!P but their dance is well coordinated and have interesting choreography too

Tsunku's magic hand works again :w00t:

Mami-chan is cute :wub:

Btw, is there any official or fans abbreviation for this group? It quite hard to spell and remember :P

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#24 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

Someone called them Backstage Girls XD

From previous page, Basochome.

If you just want an acronym, BSI should be ok.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#25 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

BSI - it's sound a little like a management consultation firm XD Though it seems like obvious idea I like it. It allows UFA to actually attempt a full on ***48 type group and it's kind of slightly outside of the H!P label so it's doesn't really effect the core brand if you like. The main thing is that the sound is still unmistakably Tsunku, sorry it's got to work to some extent?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#26 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

Did some checking and have added this on the first page.

Update 2012-07-06
The name of the group is taken from the address for the building which Akihabara Backstage Pass is located in.

AKIBA カルチャーズZONE 6F
〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田1-7-6
( Tokyo City, Chiyoda Ward, Soto Kanda. Block 1, Lot 7, floor 6 )

バクステ外神田一丁目 = Backstage, Soto Kanda Block 1.

It is about 4 minutes walk from Akihabara station. I checked Googles Map and used the first person view. The image was from 2009. Back then the building they are now in was not occupied. It was a computer/electronics department store.

But now the place is pretty lively. Take note that there is another cafe in the same building. The Good Smile Cafe. Sounds fimiliar? It should. It belongs to the Good Smile Company, the company that provides us with those extremely cute nendroid figures XD
Here is a review of the place by a japanese blogger.

Here is a pic of the building's directory. At the time, sometime around 11th April it seems, the 6th floor was still vacant or they just haven't updated the directory ^^; ( pic taken from the blog ) I can't recall when exactly Backstage opened.
Attached File  akiba_gsc03.jpg   299.71K   21 downloads

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#27 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

Omg they should combine with Good Smile and make a set of figures for BSI. *u*...
Ok maybe I just want to collect more figures. lol... XD I think I'd like a Tsunku Nendoroid...

Ah no, I'm really bad at learning girls names. *n* I hope I can learn these guys, I gave up on some groups because the moment I learnt their names, they changed their looks completely! XD

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#28 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Did some checking and have added this on the first page.

Update 2012-07-06
The name of the group is taken from the address for the building which Akihabara Backstage Pass is located in.

AKIBA カルチャーズZONE 6F
〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田1-7-6
( Tokyo City, Chiyoda Ward, Soto Kanda. Block 1, Lot 7, floor 6 )

バクステ外神田一丁目 = Backstage, Soto Kanda Block 1.

It is about 4 minutes walk from Akihabara station. I checked Googles Map and used the first person view. The image was from 2009. Back then the building they are now in was not occupied. It was a computer/electronics department store.

But now the place is pretty lively. Take note that there is another cafe in the same building. The Good Smile Cafe. Sounds fimiliar? It should. It belongs to the Good Smile Company, the company that provides us with those extremely cute nendroid figures XD
Here is a review of the place by a japanese blogger.

Here is a pic of the building's directory. At the time, sometime around 11th April it seems, the 6th floor was still vacant or they just haven't updated the directory ^^; ( pic taken from the blog ) I can't recall when exactly Backstage opened.
Attached File  akiba_gsc03.jpg   299.71K   21 downloads

OMG it's in the Culture Zone! That's actually a really good and cool spot to have, and I'm almost certain it wasn't open at the time that shot was taken because... I was in there and you could only get up to the Good Smile floor. ^^;

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#29 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

Wow, their voices sound really nice together! The deepness/lack of squeakiness is appealing and makes them stand out from other idol groups. I hope I can go to their cafe one day!

Thanks for making this thread, zam!

Some of these girls are super cute! I like the look of Arita Ria, really soft and pretty. And she basically has the same name as one of my dogs (Ria = Leah?). :lol:

#30 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

^you r welcome ^_^

Ok maybe I just want to collect more figures. lol... XD I think I'd like a Tsunku Nendoroid...

Tsunku is not cute enought to be a nendroid, even if the put ribbons on him XD :lol:

I always wanted a Momusu figure, especially Reina and Sayu <3 oh heck make a whole series on H!P figures. Good Smile can make H!P nendriods and Max Factory can make H!P figma figures :w00t:
I would definately get the whole set XD
Just imagine Momusu figmas <3 ( tho I really prefer revoltech XD )

OMG it's in the Culture Zone! That's actually a really good and cool spot to have, and I'm almost certain it wasn't open at the time that shot was taken because... I was in there in and you could only get up to the Good Smile floor.

@Obsidian: Behind their building is a store full of old/classic console games! How cool is that XD Did you go there?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#31 JaeJoo

JaeJoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

I have a little question
I heard they aren't related to UFA, is it true?

#32 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Nothing concrete so far but we have already seen members of Up-Up Girls, Berryz and C-ute and Sayu on Tsuntube. Some members of Up-Up Girls and Berryz were around during the process where Tsunku was picking out the girls. Chii and Chisato were guests at Akihabara Backstage Pass.
From that alone, I assumed there is some kind of backing from UFA.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#33 Dreamiin

Dreamiin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 667 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:51 PM

Thanks for sharing infos about this. I really their songs, and the girls sure have good voices.
A new group to follow *O*

^
Plus, can I say that 5 members of THE Possible are also members of Akihabara Cafe.

boa_si10.png

Set made by me
Visit my graphic thread

#34 JaeJoo

JaeJoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:53 PM

Alright, I see!
Thanks for answering ^^

#35 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

They are a TNX act, and as far as I know TNX ultimately come under UFA's banner like Nice Girl Project. However I can't see anything on TNX's site about the release going through them.

http://www.tnx.cc/index.php

@Obsidian: Behind their building is a store full of old/classic console games! How cool is that XD Did you go there?

Super Potato? XD That's where I got my J-Region N64 from...I could've spent the rest of my natural life in that place! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif ^^;

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#36 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

^ I kind of thought they were a TNX group, I guess we'll have to wait and find out. They seem to be on a special label for themselves, because I can only find info on their label mentioned with Basochome only..

And where the heck do people get those Good Smile nendodroids? XD I've only seen photos of them, and I want a Reina one.. I would totally snatch them up if I saw Basochome ones. XD

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#37 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

Yeah the real difference between TNX and other UFA acts that Tsunk produces is that he also manages (or co-manages) the TNX girls, giving him more freedom overall to do whatever pops up in his mind.

I'm really liking the vocal blend of this, especially considering all these girls were voted into the group by customers. Together with Possible's upcoming single this is like Tsunku Christmas for me.

^ There are no H!P nendoroids, but a good site to get those things is AmiAmi. Got the Atelier Totori one from there. :)

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#38 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

I just see the list of members of the cafe and I found some girls from Afilia Saga East (maybe all, I don't know so much about them)

http://p.backst.jp/c...list.php?page=1

Are they officially part of the cafe?
Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#39 SweetRain

SweetRain

Super High School Level Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 815 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

The 17 members on the jacket were chosen according to rank? I'm not sure.

The members on the jacket are as follows (sorry if I romanize them wrong..)
Taiga Hana (profile)
Hario Arisa (profile)
Hirosawa Mai (profile)
Shimada Nozomi (profile)
Shimizu Nami (profile)
Arita Ria (profile)
Aoshima Natsukoi (profile)
Kagitani Mami (profile)
Yamaguchi Momoko (profile)
Ito Hiromi (profile)
Takamiya Mei (profile)
Kaotan Kaori (profile)
Naruo Rio (profile)
Aikawa Ayano (profile)
Asakura Yuri (profile)
Morohoshi Azuna (profile)
Kusunoki Yui (profile)

They ranked as such in May.

1位 大河華 (Taiga Hana)
2位針尾ありさ (Hario Arisa)
3位広沢麻衣 (Hirosawa Mai)
4位嶋田希望 (Shimada Nozomi)
5位清水七海 (Shimizu Nami)
6位有田りあ (Arita Ria)
7位蒼嶋夏恋 (Aoshima Natsukoi)
8位鍵谷まみ (Kagitani Mami)
9位山口桃子(Yamaguchi Momoko)

The others were evaluated and accepted, or smth. The cds will come with a chance card, for handshake meetings (of your choice)

http://listen.jp/sto...s_39291_all.htm

Again, if I romanised wrong.. please correct me. I've never romanised before, and I'm bad at knowing which kanji is which when it comes to names..

EDIT: Added links to their profiles.

Thank you~ I think they are all really cute~ though my favorite would be Arita Ria~ she's soo cutee <333

Eripon's Thread // G♥B (Spanish) // Myanimelist
3boOa24.png
F o r e v e r PONPON ODAPON GAKIPON L o v e

#40 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:15 AM

This Gorup is interesting, and Arisa looks so cute the smile reminds me of Matsuda-san! <3 :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users