• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

Mariko-sama has said that they would have to take her kicking and screaming before she even leaves AKB. Plus, I kinda picture her actually working with them eventually.

#42 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:37 AM

^^ Just speculating on why she got a solo song. Also because she's the oldest and will probably eventually want to see what else she can do in the industry. But when I think about it, the solo is really just to give her more promo. She's one of the few members of senbatsu who isn't a soloist or part of a sub-group (the others are W Matsui and Chiyuu, I think).

#43 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

How much is 3084yen in British pounds? I really wanna get it but theGazettE and MoMusu are releasing albums pretty soon, but I know I can only afford so much!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#44 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

About 25.44 GBP

#45 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Halcyon,

I think Mariko-sama will follow the 0048 route and become Producer of AKB some day lol
============
Back covers released
http://daily-akb48.com/topics/3251
Almost anyone not on the front cover is on the back.

#46 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

^ You mean senbatsu-wise. :P (Plus Sayanee, Milky, Akicha, and Paruru.)
Rena and Miichan look all kinds of awesome. You really get it from their faces that their goal of Tokyo Dome is in sight.

#47 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

Hilarious covers to be honest.

They've used Acchan plus every girl in senbatsu election #1 to #19, and instead of adding Sayaka and/or Amina, they instead adds Paruru...

#48 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

it kind-of makes sense because paruru is the team 4 ace, and she's also one of the ~new generation aces~ aka jurina, mayu & her... and the only t4 representative ....
then again it's silly that they didnt just solve the problem by adding both sayaka and amina in too.
U_U

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#49 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

Well what makes it so obvious, is that Umechan is there, who would absolutely not be there if she hadn't made it into senbatsu. If she had been in Undergirls, it wouldn't make any sense to add her. But there she is, due to her position.

So all the girls featured on the front and back: 0 + 1 to 19 = 20, but out of the blue, you find Paruru ... Yes, I am very well aware of how Paruru is the designated Team 4 ace, and she's pushed so much that she probably has bruises already (!), but I just find it hilarious in the "Oh this is all too predictable..." sense :P

This of course is nothing new, it's part of the difference in treatment for the girls. It's been going on for years and will continue no matter what. But, just to be clear: No I am not upset or anything by just this cover, so don't worry (I just found it funny that's all) :)

#50 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

^^ Just speculating on why she got a solo song. Also because she's the oldest and will probably eventually want to see what else she can do in the industry. But when I think about it, the solo is really just to give her more promo. She's one of the few members of senbatsu who isn't a soloist or part of a sub-group (the others are W Matsui and Chiyuu, I think).

She is plenty popular as well, I mean sure, she is no Oshima Yuko, but even if she had only a 10th of the fans that would still be plenty (and its more than that), plus there isn't much of a risk, I mean look at how Ue kara Mariko sold.
Only problem is the Gf freaking out over the solo and doing a me style order XD Oh well, that at least makes up for me only getting one due to there only being one new Team 4 song.

#51 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

Only one new Team 4 song, right? Because on CD1, you have Ougon Center, Anti, Hashire! Penguin, and Tsubomitachi, which are all Team 4 songs :)

#52 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

^
thanks, fixed, I should probably read my posts before hitting submit lol

#53 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

^
^ .. lol ..

only Hashire! Penguin is a Team 4 song ... and its stated team 4 but it is done by a not completed team 4 (10 members without Minarun)

Ougon Center, Anti, are AKB KKS song ..

Tsubomitachi are mix between AKB KKS and Team 4 ...

#54 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

^
or just use the non professional approach, oshi present = it counts XD
Anyway, doesn't realyl matter as it was just a lame excuse for me only buying one copy and nothing more.

#55 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

Acchan's solo Sakura no Hanabira.. :respect:

#56 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

That is just so sad :sob: . But great job Acchan :good: . AKB48 wouldn't be where they are now without you out front and center and being part of the group's hardships and trials of trying to make it big. :respect:

#57 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:05 AM

wow .. its like going full circle for me ..

few years back .. when I just found out about AKB48 ..
I really love this song sakura no hanabiratachi ...

in the original PV .. I saw this short hair girl I thought will be great ...
but I couldn't find out who she is so I went to H!P instead ...

Back then .. Acchan is still not the face of AKB48 ... she only appear in bits of the PV ... so I pass AKB48 just likedat ..
but I love this song even until now ..

I didn't become her fan because I didn't know who she is in the past ...
guess it is not my time yet to support AKB48 ...back then

but looking back at how that totally normal looking girl in short hair become someone so great is amazing...

#58 HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:20 AM

Listening to Acchan's solo just makes me want to shed tears. And the fact that Sakura no Hanabiratachi is a graduation song is making it a lot worse... :sob:

#59 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:53 AM

hmm .. we been posting here and there .. to a point I am confused ...

The voting for the top 3 songs that does not have a PV for a PV to be done is on this album right?

#60 HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:02 AM

Yeah, the voting ticket is going to be on here, and then the actual PV would be on the 29th single, I think. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users