159 replies to this topic

#21 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

How come Acchan isn't in this? I don't follow AKB too closely ^^;

The song's nothing special, but I hope it grows on me. The only AKB song I seem to play often out of the ones released this year is Manatsu no sounds good.

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#22 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

^ It's the single based on the election results and Acchan withdrew herself from the election I think because she's graduating. :-)

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#23 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

Man, I was hoping that this song would be more special than Flying Get. I like that song a lot, but I thought it was kind of lame that it was chosen for that particular situation, if you know what I mean. So very generic, it makes me cry~! >.< BUT I like the cute parts in the chorus. Like they sing two syllables at a time and the second one is stressed and a higher note... I think. This will grow on me, but I don't think I'll ever find the song itself (that is, forgetting about the situation) special and unique.

... And almost halfway through is when I finally notice that Yuko's dress is different. XD

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#24 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:45 PM

I really like this song, but it does seem more like something the Undergirls would do. The main AKB singles, generally, have more of a frenetic energy kind of feel to them (not sure if this is the best description). Since Yuko was returning to center, I was expecting something super hyper like Hebirote, but when considering the results of the elections this kind of makes sense. Since Undergirls is full of high energy performers, I'd imagine that song would be the crazier one this time around.

#25 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

Takamina explains what the song is about

This song is a love song from the boy’s point of view
He doesn’t know whether or not he can convey his feelings
It’s lovey and also heartrending
So when those thoughts cross one another a gingham check-like pattern forms and that’s what the song talks about

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#26 Mugi50

Mugi50

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

I actually really like this song and the dance is nice. I really love the outfits because they are soo cute. I feel like this will be my first AKB purchase so I'm excited. :wub:

reqtext_zps34dca4ea.png
                                                                                             Sig made by Colours and Avatar made by ByuTaeReinA.

#27 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

The song is cute, but a bit well-behaved, I don't want to say 'ordinary'. It misses some punch or impact in some direction, be it positive, so you can really love it, or negative, so you can really hate it. :)

In fact I was hoping for some 'Heavy Rotation' killer, it is certainly time this AKB48 identity song finds a worthy successor. But this new song feels a bit more like a Nogizaka46 single (the performance dresses do not help to avoid this impression :D ).

Probably just my expectations were too high! :P

Anyway...
just my first impressions after seeing the first performance. Lets wait for the PV, etc. :)

signature3.png

#28 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:16 AM

I feel my impression is moving in the right direction, but I don't know. It's cute, but it's underwhelming as a single and I'm not really liking it that much overall. The Nogizaka comparisons feel justified and I'm not a fan of theirs, but I don't want to judge it on that.

On the bright side, I won't be placing an order for this for about a month anyway, meaning I've got plenty of time to hopefully come around on it (or enjoy the other songs) so I don't have to pass on it.

#29 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:58 AM

Not really sure what I think of this song, definitely not what I expected but I don't hate it.

Really something different, I'll let the PV be the judge of it, so far I'm extremely looking forward to how Show Fight sounds fully, especially the PV. Ordering that type first. o/

#30 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

After some listen to it it's not that bad. A little bit like Nogizaka46 but okay. Yuko is center so it's all good. :good: ^_^
Future Girls Song is good do they will get a PV too for that?

#31 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

At first, I didn't liked GC, but somehow I like it now......

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#32 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

I like the song and the outfits. However, it is fairly obvious that it was written before the election and AkiP was not writing a song with Yuko as centre, this is a Mayuyu song even the outfits shout Mayuyu. Why did he not change the song after the results? we will never know.

#33 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

^^^ Well, it's the first time having the Next Girls and Future Girls groups, but it makes sense to have pvs for their songs.

^ Yeah, it does feel more like a Mayuyu song, but even she has more of an edge to her than the song does (she is a cyborg, after all).

#34 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

I would like to see some PV previews for Next Girls and Future Girls

#35 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

I like the song and the outfits. However, it is fairly obvious that it was written before the election and AkiP was not writing a song with Yuko as centre, this is a Mayuyu song even the outfits shout Mayuyu. Why did he not change the song after the results? we will never know.

I don't buy that. It's not like Yuko accidentally stumbled into the center position. She was the almost guaranteed to win and it makes zero sense why Yasusu would stubbornly only appeal to Mayu in a song she wasn't going to be the center for.

#36 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

I don't buy that. It's not like Yuko accidentally stumbled into the center position. She was the almost guaranteed to win and it makes zero sense why Yasusu would stubbornly only appeal to Mayu in a song she wasn't going to be the center for.

Satchan it was probably because he thought like a lot of people the 140,000 Maeda votes were going to go to Mayuyu, Yukurin or Sashi they were certainly not going to Yuko and it did not happen just one of the many weird things happening with AKB lately. Who before the election would have thought that NGZ46 and Mayuyu would be working together on a new album.

#37 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:05 AM

Except it's pretty similar style to Yuko's K6 stage unit. It's an image akip wants to project with Yuko, rather than what us fans see her as.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#38 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:08 AM

I don't think for a second that he thought that everybody who is Acchan oshi would vote for one specific girl. That's just naive. It's like asking do you know who every Reinyan oshi's 2nd most favorite girl is? Or Miichan oshi's 2nd most favorite?

Votes spread quite evenly, and in this election there were even more girls to vote for than last year which pretty much guaranteed that more votes would be spread out, because more girls to vote for.

Yuko winning election was easily predicted.

#39 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:26 AM

LOL .. and I don't really think that those who voted for Acchan would gather to vote for another idol for the sake of beating Yuko ..

I think people more likely vote for who they support instead voting for someone highest chance of beating the one they don't like ...
Its like saying that Acchan has been doing so well all this time not because she got fans..it is because Yuko got lots of extreme haters

anyway Mayuyu getting high amount of votes is expected ...
I would think it is more because the fans wanted to avenge the lose to Yukirin last year ..
or to show that Mayuyu is still the no.1 member of team B ...
it is not about competition .. it is about fighting for your idol to get back her place ...

So next year ... I would more likely to look out for the wrath of Akicha fans .. who will kill themselves to bring her back into senbatsu ..lol

and since that Acchan is gone .. there will be no more Acchan and Yuko rivalry ..
going forward it will be more of a Mayuyu and Yukirin rivalry ...
If I am evil Aki-P .. I would move them to different teams .. LOL

===================

and is the list for the single out yet ?

I would hope that they put ...

senbatsu song as main song ..
Undergirls as the coupling song ..
and next and future girls will be the 3rd song of each version ..

which would mean all 64 will have PV .. hopefully :P

#40 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

Gingham Check isn't that bad.........

Somehow nice.......
Since I've started to like Nogizaka46, I like these GG Curtain styles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users