#2884 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

FINALLY

0DmrW.gif

That MV was insane! Parts of it reminded me of that scene with Eleven in the end of stranger things season 2 if anyone knows what I'm talking about. The song is really cool too although nothing particularly special or set a part from earlier stuff. I hope this is a signal that there's a new album coming soon...

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#2885 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:04 PM

This sh!t is WEEEAAAAKKK!!!!!

You can't even compare this to their previous singles...

And what's the point of making an MV that doesn't even feature the girls??

#2886 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:18 AM

I like the chorus a lot, the rest is meh...

Luckily I'm not very invested in them anymore + their fans are pretty annoying on every level.

#2887 mikazan

mikazan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:06 AM

seems like a perfunctory job to me.

just to need some hype for the fans who are waiting for so long for their next song

but i think it's just the beginning, maybe some REAL BIG THING coming soon

Favorite Groups : Wa-suta , Fairies, Keyakizaka46

Favorite Idols : Mishina Ruka, Okada Nana, Kobayashi Yui, Hayashida Mahiro

#2888 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:53 AM

They are due a new album any day now.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#2889 madlandyman

madlandyman

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:00 PM

But did you all notice the chosen seven at the end of the video?

#2890 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:15 PM

"Distortion" is cool, both the song & the video. Looks like a bunch of cut scenes from Final Fantasy or something (which I always thought were awesome). Can't find anything bad to say about it. Does not feel like a BABYMETAL song though nor does it have that staying power like their previous songs where the feeling remained after the song was finished. It's cool though.

#2891 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:40 AM

No Yui at the show today, 2 other girls appeared as backup dancers with Moa.

#2892 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:26 AM

Youtube video of Distortion, yep no Yui.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#2893 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:18 AM

Yeah I'm honestly so done with this crap BM staff is pulling. It's not that hard to ###### tell people what's going on. If a member is leaving that's quite important to know. Don't need to go into detail, just ###### tell us. They obviously tried to deceive people for a long as possible to make sure Yui fans spend some more money on them.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2894 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:25 AM

Hahaha, Amuse is such a shit-show

#2895 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:14 PM

Well, Amuse's stock price fell as a result, so I would hope that's enough for them to try to muster up a statement. I don't know if too many people would apply for a refund if they confirmed Yui won't appear at any shows, but it's certainly disingenuous not to tell people before the show or preferably before they buy tickets, depending on how far in advance they knew about her participation. I have to hold the promoters somewhat accountable for this, too, since they probably had no desire to say anything once they knew she wasn't coming.

DDOhydd.gif

#2896 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

Having talked with a few fellow fans and reading some comments online...it's quite telling. There was some hype about Distortion although it was received with mixed feelings by many. And at the show yesterday they performed two additional new songs. But nobody really cares. Can you imagine ###### up so bad? I remember when people hyped about Gimme Choco audio from the first time performance, the fan live videos from the first performance of Road Of Resistance that everyone called The One back then...or when a fan recording caught the first performance of Yava which was generally called Chigau back then. People were crazy about those. And now because of the Yui situation nobody even cares about two / three new songs. People are so in disbelief they cling to the hope that management is trolling us and they'll rotate Moa and Yui. We can't fathom the idea that management could possibly ###### up this bad, so we try to make this make sense somehow.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2897 Lastblade

Lastblade

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

Just seen this message from Graham Hartmann (Loudwire): 

Babymetal fans, I spoke with a rep from Amuse Group USA and they confirmed my inquiry about Yui will be brought to their Japanese headquarters. It's a start. I hope to hear back from them.

https://twitter.com/...259319490215936

#2898 DrKeithsune

DrKeithsune

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:15 PM

Having talked with a few fellow fans and reading some comments online...it's quite telling. There was some hype about Distortion although it was received with mixed feelings by many. And at the show yesterday they performed two additional new songs. But nobody really cares. Can you imagine ###### up so bad? I remember when people hyped about Gimme Choco audio from the first time performance, the fan live videos from the first performance of Road Of Resistance that everyone called The One back then...or when a fan recording caught the first performance of Yava which was generally called Chigau back then. People were crazy about those. And now because of the Yui situation nobody even cares about two / three new songs. People are so in disbelief they cling to the hope that management is trolling us and they'll rotate Moa and Yui. We can't fathom the idea that management could possibly ###### up this bad, so we try to make this make sense somehow.

This is a massive eff up on all levels!

They announced 4 concerts in Tokyo and Osaka in October. Do they really think that they can get butts in seats after this PR disaster and the distrust that this will generate? All the hype they built up yesterday has been undone in a span of about 24 odd hours! Great going, Koba!!! :c18:

#2899 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:00 PM

I can't believe this...to think that they would just assume people wouldn't care? Yui has been there from the beginning and is a vital part of Babymetal. How could they just say nothing? I hope management realizes how badly they messed up and explains soon. I honestly can't imagine the group without her. It feels wrong 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#2900 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:02 AM

I can understand how annoyed we all are that Yui is not present in the latest shows so I really hope that management steps in and gives a bloody statement soon. It's not just worrying about the line up but its also peoples money that is being spent on tickets for concerts where they are expecting to see the full BM. I really hope it's not a case that they have changed the line up to freshen things up because BM is the 3 girls!! I really hope they haven't kicked Yui out as I do adore her a lot. However, I did see on twitter that she may be out of action because of a back injury, but if that was the case, why don't management just say she is injured and needs to take time out. The fans are understanding if Yui has bad health. But it's pissing the fans off to not hear anything!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users