<3 Happy Birthday MinaMina <3

誠心誠意

#83 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

Happy Birthday Minamina, I look forward to seeing so much more from you this year. It's going to be exciting! :)

#84 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:13 PM

I think MinaMina might be turning into one of my favourite Kobushi Factory members. She sounded so great in this song!

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#85 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:26 AM

I said this elsewhere but I'm here to admit I was wrong. :noo:

I doubted MinaMina because I thought she might never gain the confidence in her vocals to stand out enough amongst the other Kenshuusei. She's so good here! But this improvement came before she was announced and the work she put in to make that improvement rightly impressed the management so much they added her to KF. You can now see that confidence growing not just in her vocals but everywhere else. When I fear I didn't personally see a future for her in the KSS, now I can see a great future as a H!P Idol. :good: :good: :good: :good:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#86 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:30 AM

^

I was on the same boat as you.

After the recent influx of very talented and striking KSS, Natsumi and Minami kind of faded into the background for me. So this "comeback" from Minami was a very welcome surprise for me. It looks like she has already decided on an image for herself, the elegant performer of the group, kind of like Murotan.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#87 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

Looks like I'm not the only one who got blown away by MinaMina XD
I never paid much attention to her becoz how withdrawn and quite she usually is in videos.
But in The Girls Live performance she became so lively and she was alot of fun to watch.

2015-03-26%20The%20Girls%20Live%20No62%2

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#88 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:14 AM

Wow that was amazing! I'm really impressed by her.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#89 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:18 AM

Also especially with her hair like that and that performance, she gave me major Riho vibes. :o

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#90 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:39 PM

I am so happy that everyone is noticing how amazing Minamina is now!

I have loved this girls from the moment I set eyes on her and I am overjoyed with her prominent role in the group, I was just happy for her to debut into a group but being a main vocalist? I didn't think this day would come, it is perfect!

Her performance was top notch and I can't put into words how happy this has all made me as a fan, I am glad I have been rooting for you from the start :)  

#91 Mezu

Mezu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

It's so great to see her leading in a song and i hope for more in a future ^_^

And finally now when she is in a group we will see her a lot more <3

誠心誠意

#92 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:00 PM

I honestly don't really follow the KSS too closely, but the first time I really took notice of MinaMina was when the KSS were interviewing H!P members and she was interviewing Maa-chan. She was doing the polite smile and nod while her eyes were just like "I have no idea what you are even saying" XD . It was so adorable. <3 Now seeing her perform has definitely won me over~ I think her and RioRio are currently my KF favourites :)

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#93 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:08 AM

I am so happy that everyone is noticing how amazing Minamina is now!
I have loved this girls from the moment I set eyes on her and I am overjoyed with her prominent role in the group, I was just happy for her to debut into a group but being a main vocalist? I didn't think this day would come, it is perfect!
Her performance was top notch and I can't put into words how happy this has all made me as a fan, I am glad I have been rooting for you from the start :)

I'm always happy to see the fans who stick to their oshi no matter what and finally get to see them in the spotlight.
For the coninuous support of Minamina, you are cool :coool:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#94 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:02 PM

Well, Minamina really rocks this song

#95 mina-sweet-chan

mina-sweet-chan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

She is amazing, she really fits the front position.

"Don't underestimate us just because we are idols !" - We are Buono!

#96 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:06 PM

From the Survivor Play:

SOwMISj.jpg

#97 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:21 PM

Suspicious... yeah... she did it!  'nods'

#98 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:27 PM

I am disappointed that Minami's thread can fall so far down the list.

She is a major player in Kobushi Factory and on peoples list she usually falls mid to bottom tier, I hope this changes as the group progresses.

No matter what I will support MinaMina and I am going to be the collector for this groups Event V's and even if I don't upload the full groups solo shots I will definitely share MinaMina's. That will be my way of promoting her even more :)

#99 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

Minamina with a new hairstyle? She looks different. I like this.
img20150413120400148.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#100 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:57 PM

It is amazing how much this little cutie has grown up since she first joined.

I she has looked so polished and confident ever since the group has been formed, I really can't wait to see more from MinaMina and Kobushi Factory as a group :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users