• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#261 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:28 PM

I'm sorry for sharing the cropped photos, but they were making rounds online. Someone really went and cropped them to paint a fake narrative, smh. Seems like just a group of friends hanging out, some people might still give her crap for having male friends but ya know. Nothing to see here.

I8dtEOy.gif

#262 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 08:10 AM

RikoRiko and KisoKiso went to see the Avex group One Chance, which happens to be the group that Reina Ichioka's sister, Anna, is a member (she's right behind Kiso). Is that why they went? No, it turns out that Riko is good friends from school with Sara Hirano, another One Chance member.

Attached Files

#263 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:41 PM

Riko will release her second photobook: R-21 on May 13th!

Preview:

xsZhbVA.jpg

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#264 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 10:18 AM

A bunch of Tsubaki members were given solo Instagram accounts in this latest bunch, Riko among them.

https://www.instagra...gishi.official/

http://www.helloproj...com/news/12011/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#265 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 03:29 PM

Holy crap, Riko's performance at the solo fes really surprised me!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#266 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:35 PM

What impressed me was how she just put her leg on the chair, from behind it, and just got up on the chair... from behind... straight up... in high heels... with absolutely no effort... wait, what?

#267 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:42 PM

riko popped off so hard at solo fes i honestly don't know how ppl are still sleeping on her (or tsubaki factory as a whole tbh), like she really told everyone to wake tf up and pay attention to her LMAO i love her

(also i have no clue how she did that leg chair move but just seeing it made my knees hurt so like. shes a legend)

#268 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 11:09 PM

Actually, her performance is in my Top5 because even if it was weird/surprising, it shows that she worked very hard and her performance was successful.
The moment I saw her get on the chair from behind, I thought I was sleeping too much on Riko, even though TF is my favourite band and I love/support all of them.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#269 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 11:28 PM

Does this mean people will finally stop listing her as the worst H!P member or the one person holding Tsubaki Factory back? 

Because that would really be great for me.

DDOhydd.gif

#270 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 11:35 PM

imagine being tasteless and calling her the worst member of h!p....couldn't be me lmao

i always hate it when ppl say stuff like that about idols in general tbh, like what does it matter that they're "talentless" or whatever?? they're still there and calling them that isn't gonna make them go away

#271 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 05:08 AM

There are people who state that Riko is the worst member or drags TF down? Well, they must have watched her performance with their eyes shut. Man, they should at least watch Hana Moyo once and see how she rocks during the break.

#272 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 06:14 AM

The dress kind of ruined her performance for me. It’s a shame they couldn’t pick their own costumes.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#273 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 12:08 PM

Imagine haters who stop hating because they're not correct...

That's an interesting thought about a possible world that is much less awful than ours.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#274 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 03:27 PM

Rikoriko's performance was in my personal Top 5 as well. It was unexpected, different, and a bit shocking haha. And a good performance to top it all, with a great song to go with it. I am glad she received so many good reactions.

I8dtEOy.gif

#275 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 05:40 PM

The dress kind of ruined her performance for me. It’s a shame they couldn’t pick their own costumes.

Yes! Thought the same! Her performance was breathtaking and the dress didn't match the aura of the dance and song at all :( Shame! BUT I have to agree, Riko did climb up in my TF member ranking <3 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#276 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:20 PM

Honestly, I think the dress added to the shock value because you're thinking it's going to be a demure performance, but then BAM.

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

#277 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 07:33 AM

Speaking of Riko and costumes, did you see what they put her in for the ballad concert? Like she put on a neon sweater, wrapped herself in two bedsheets and then was mauled by a bear. Also, she was 9 months pregnant. I’ve seen some bad costumes from hp, but this was something else. 

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#278 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 01:34 PM

^ Correction: the sweater came after the bedsheets but before the bear assault.

She's still super cute but the outfit is indeed distressing.

If you haven't already you can leave a comment on the latest video on the Upfront link Facebook page to show support. Chel does a Surprise English Lesson style video with Yamagishi Riko. It's a very cute video.
https://m.facebook.c...171836769541915

DDOhydd.gif

#279 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 02:23 PM

I think its kinda cute and her top bun works with it lol

#280 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 02:00 PM

Rikoriko is the guest on this week's tiny tiny

She looks super pretty with this hairstyle and the outfit she's wearing really suits her too.

I8dtEOy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users