45 replies to this topic

#41 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

lol what? akbwrapup & 2ch?

It is not like you can place the fault on websites loooool. These news were spread by wota on 2ch, and even without 2ch it would still be discussed. As for AKBwrapup all they do is to translate matome threads and sometimes threads from other places. I don't even know who you are trying to attack with that post...?
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#42 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:27 AM

It is a pointless post indeed.

My issue with that site is the one others have stated before, the whole piracy issue.

The stories themselves are just translations. I said it before, and I can say it again, many of those I like. Granted, some are just strange rumors, but it's up to siteowner to decide whether to translate those or not.

Whatever the case, I have nothing against the stories as a whole. Much is interesting anyways.

#43 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

So, Tommy-kun suspended the activities on the website because of sum user called "sillythings" on S48
http://www.akb48wrap...by-name-of.html

Here is my issue:
:mellow: So, is he gonna suspend activities on the site every time someone directs negative comments towards him and/or the site? :huh:

#44 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

A matome blogger cherry picking reactions and turning it into a headline. WHO would of guessed lololol

#45 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

^^omg how old is he?! This is the reaction of a 12year old :S

edit: He's removed the thing about why he suspended but he says he hasn't slept in 2months so I can actually understand him not acting so rationally. Insomnia is pretty horrible.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#46 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

It is funny how this title can be kept and still be relevant, because the site keeps shutting down every now and again haha. But he is working his ass off to translate this, so I don't mind him taking a break :) After all you can just go to matome and get almost the same news, but you will have to test your Japanese skills to understand that :P
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users