• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#41 fuminari

fuminari

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 05:30 AM

I didn't watched MG totally but notice it from time to time as my sis are watching it and i do feel that acting from HYD is better. Story telling wise, it's better in a sense it's kept short, not too long like MG.

#42 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 06:28 AM

can anyone tell me where i could download music from Hana Yori Dango? Not just the theme song (actually i don't know if i like it so much), but any of it? like the background music? like the one that sounds all creepy and mysterious on the... (that one instrument that's used in Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy)... and the pretty, sad song that plays when something sad or heartbreaking happens. Maybe?

Does anyone know? I'm rather obsessed right now and i reeeally want the music...

i finished the series, btw. :rolleyes

music?
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#43 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 07:09 AM

Not sure of the specific one you're referring to, but the OST is here
http://www.d-addicts...b8014da2077760b
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#44 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:35 AM

I just watched the whole thing. I loved it. It was even better IMO than Nobuta wo Produce... though there seemed to be a lot of ideas that were shared between the two. I won't go into details because it'll spoil some stuff.

I guess there probably will be a second season and I sort of look forward to it but I kinda like the closure that they have in the first season.

And man... Tsukushi is like the perfect girl. Strong, caring, modest, moral, smart, frugal, hard-working, cute... and at the same time she still has that girly "help me, I need to be held" side that drives guys like me nuts. What the heck do I have to do to find AND get a girl like that? Oh wait... she's fictional, nevermind.

#45 Rune-Off

Rune-Off

Konichiwa

• Shinmem
  • 632 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:03 AM

is same like Meteor Garden ... but i japan version i like it more .... cause the famale actor s cute ... XD
~Favourite Song: Risako Sugaya ~ YEAH! Meccha Holiday~
~Risako A.k.A Orin-Chan A.K.A Rishako A.K.A Risateii A.K.A Ri-Tan~
~Love All Berryz Member~

#46 mejai

mejai

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:36 AM

Ahh, I loved HYD! Although I liked the beginning episodes more than the later ones, they were still good.

Oguri Shun = :c16: :c16: :c16: *finds it funny how Yaguchi's dating him*

I dunno if it's in the OST posted up there, but the pretty/sad insert song is Otsuka Ai's Planetarium (which I love.)
Posted Image

#47 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:46 PM

I like both, the Taiwan and Japan Version. Eventhough it has the same idea, the story is quite different. Each one have their own strength..

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#48 prodeoxyribonucleicacid

prodeoxyribonucleicacid

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:53 PM

I like HYD because there is more "natural" than MG. HYD can adopted the manga without making any noise. But I like MG too. the Jerry Yan's Acting is funny and match with his character. But his acting is not quiet good if he playing another kind of character. yeah... i think everyone have their best!

#49 kawaii_milki

kawaii_milki

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 01:03 PM

I like Hana Yori Dango, even though there's been another drama based on the same manga before, the plot is quite different. Hanazawa Rui's so cute/sweet!!

#50 MakotoMaki

MakotoMaki

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:54 PM

I thought it was pretty cool how they made this Drama. It's must different then the ones i've seen.
I Give it a 8/10. Plues i was pretty suprised that one of the member of ARASHI member was plaing
one of the characters, thats probably the reason i watch the hole Drama.

#51 hironobu85

hironobu85

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 02:58 PM

Well I haven't watch HYD though but I would bet 1 million yen or dollar that its better than MG because the taiwanese version doesn't have any actor/actress in it.....those F4s doesn't know how to act

when I see them act I can laugh non-stop throughout the whole episode when my sister watches it.....their acting is the so bad I can't even compare it to anyone as bad.....haihz.... ::lol::

#52 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:42 AM

they both have strength, overall the guys in MG are cooler than HYD, but HYD has jun in it...
MG is hella long, and HYD is short when compared...

but because i like arashi, therefore i vote for HYD

btw i heard there's MG 2nd series, anyone saw it? is it any good? and what is it about?

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#53 NemuChu

NemuChu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:22 AM

Well I've seen the HYD anime, read the manga, seen part of the dorama and watched MG S1 and S2.

The anime was ok, back when I watched it was one of the few shoujo anime you could get fansubbed so I loved it, but if I think about it now it wasn't as good as the manga because it was pretty much all drama and romantic tension and no comedy. Also the artwork wasn't that great, but...

Anyways the artwork in the manga isn't great. But the story-telling is awesome. The manga is waaaaay long but its so good I keep wanting to read the whole series again. But then personally I tend to prefer manga to any other medi.

You can tell that Meteor Garden Season 1 is based on the Hana Yori Dango manga. (around the same time there was a Taiwanese Marmalade Boy drama also with an F4 member and another manga based one I think but I can't remember what it was)

Anyways its still about a poor girl going to a rich school and a group of four rich boys ruling the school. At the time I watched this drama I was really into it and loved it. I kind of became a fan of F4 to..... and almost went to a concert of there's in my hometown in the US... too bad I was away at school. I also really liked the actress who played Tsukushi (she's also a singer), although she's not much like the Tsukushi from the manga.

Now, season 2 of meteor garden is NOTHING like the manga. Its something about Tsukushi and Doumiyouji going of to Italy or something and he's going to confess his love or propose. Then he gets hit by a car and loses his memory. The girl who hits him ends up taking care of him, and since he doesn't remember anyone else he kind of falls in love with her. Tsukushi during all this is back in Taiwan suffering alone. The girl taking care of Doumiyouji (I'll call her Girl2) takes him to Taiwan when they realize thats where he is from. Somewhow they meet Tsukushi and he has no idea who she is. Of course Tsukushi is hurt. And girl2 ends up having some disease so everyone feels sorry for her. I don't know what else happens since I didn't watch anymore...... Obviously I didn't like it too much, but if you really like dramas you might actually like it. I just don't like that many dramas, and its not much important to me how well the characters act but how good looking they are :)

#54 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:12 AM

: news : 2006.8.4.up
■「花より男子」パート2 2007年1月から放送決定!!

2005年10月~12月に放送された「花より男子」の続編が、2007年1月から放送される事が決定しました!!!出演は、井上真央・松本潤・小栗旬・松田翔太・阿部力、他パート1と同じキャストで帰ってきます。パート1のラストで離れ離れになったつくしと道明寺が、どうやって再会して戻ってくるのか!?放送まではちょっぴり時間がありますが、どうぞお楽しみにッ!!

Hana Yori Dango 2 will aired in 2007 winter season (Jan - March). All the casts will remain the same, and the story will continue from where HYD ended. According to dramawiki, season 2 is gonna be 15 episode. :lol:

note: no, this is not the translation of the news rofl.

#55 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:43 AM

So~ who is excited by the news ? :lol:

#56 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:35 AM

*raises hand* Me me~~!! Oooh! ^__^

I knew '07 was gonna be the best year ever.

#57 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:42 AM

Second season is gonna start today (Jan 5th). I'm really excited now and I'm sure we don't have to wait long till subs, at least if raws don't take long to appear.

I so want to get the first ep already ::blink::

Internet killed common sense.

#58 (T)anaka (L)over

(T)anaka (L)over

Ero Senpai! o.o!!! ....MM=Super nosebleed! X

• Senpai
  • 3146 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:51 AM

Holy crap...too lazy to read but the live version or the anime?
I need to know so I can watch the second season ::blink::
I really liked the live action drama 1st season
[Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed]

#59 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:44 PM

We don't talk about anime in the Drama sub-forum

Edited to add: raw for first ep at d-addicts

Internet killed common sense.

#60 ed1

ed1

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

We don't talk about anime in the Drama sub-forum

Edited to add: raw for first ep at d-addicts

lol yeah, 2899 are downloading right now :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users