135 replies to this topic

#121 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:40 PM

This is getting interesting, from AKB48 daily news:

AKB48 has announced on 9 June 2016 they will remove SNH48 related banner from their web site, and claims SNH48 violated the contract.

On the other hand, SNH48 posts an official statement to response AKB48's announcement, SNH48 clarifies they are fully independent Chinese local idol group, and a star-making which is based on Internet concept platform, so it does not exist breach-of-contract action, SNH48's operation will remain unchanged.

SNH48 explains while they setup their sister groups BEJ48 and GNZ48 on 20 April 2016, they announced their original music strategy, it means SNH48 is becoming totally original.

>

I don't think Mariya been in Chine for a long long time, pretty much out I suppose.
V

#122 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:51 PM

Is Suzuki Mariya still apart of SNH48 or has she transferred back to AKB48?

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#123 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:26 AM

:omg:

I'm in shock....I knew things were too good to be true. I figured they would break off at some point as they are creating more original material (songs, stages, etc).

But this unauthorization is surprising to me.

Looks like I won't add SNH/BEJ/GNZ promotions and graduations to my 6 month blog updates.

Hmm...and I wonder if it's out of the question if I should still ask my friend in Beijing to get me cd's and a lightstick...

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#124 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 02:09 AM

Not surprised with those Chinese sister groups that weren't acknowledged by AKS

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#125 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:48 AM

Is Suzuki Mariya still apart of SNH48 or has she transferred back to AKB48?

Not part of SNH48.

#126 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:50 PM

Mariyannu apparently cried on her showroom because people kept asking her about snh48, so please no one else ask her about it. She can't comment on it(obviously)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#127 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:55 PM

Yes that makes sense for sure.

I really wish more fans - whether Japanese or international - had more sensibility about these kind of things.

SHOWROOM is an amazing feature, and I hate seeing idiots spam the girls with bullshit comments over and over. Some countries seem to struggle with having a severe lack of knowledge when it comes to netiquette - and I hate saying this as generalizations are terrible - but it's really true. People need to educate themselves about basic human interaction and conduct. Anyways, this goes for everybody regardless of country. 

Let's make our idols smile, not cry ... 

#128 Kotete

Kotete

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:52 AM

I'm too sad to comment.

#129 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:17 AM

When are we or are we going to like move this thread to the music category..?

#130 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 01:48 AM

Delete.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#131 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 07:10 PM

They continue to file out sister groups; another sister group of SNH has been formed: SHY48 (Shenyang48)

Shy48logo.png

http://shy48.com/

(Note how their website says SNH48Group too)

Edit: And here are the results of their 3rd Election

Spoiler

The winner will get a solo song and music video.

BEJ and GNZ members will get units, a music video, and endorsements

Senbatsu: Music video in America

Under Girls: music video in Australia

Next Girls: Music video in South Korea.

And:

SNH fans can buy electronic votes at 0.1 value. This is why SNH has fractions in their results.

All information credits and thanks to users on wiki48 and their forums.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#132 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:31 AM

I apologize for so many posts in a row...

Anyways, SNH has a new "group", called Zan Xiu (暂休), a group of members on hiatus. 

The following members in hiatus are:

Dong YanYun

Meng Yue

Zhao JiaMin (not graduation)

AND

Liu LiWei and Shen YueJiao have been dismissed from the group. Reason: They weren't popular enough. :c11:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#133 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 01:00 PM

dusts off thread

i'm not really into snh anymore (stopped following it around february/march cuz i lost interest) but one of my friends whos still into it said shen mengyao (my fave) ranked #4 in the recent election??? i'm so happy for her omg <3 and apparently bej48 got dissolved and the members were moved to snh so the group had a shuffle, smy's still in team h2 but ma yuling (my fave from bej) is in s2 now which is cool

#134 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:41 PM

because of my friend who is into snh i have been dragged back into smy stan hell after a 1 year hiatus and i forgot how much i loved her lmao

honestly i will never get tired of silent tango performances it's probably my favorite snh song and each performance is so fun. like this performance here with smy, chenke, and song yushan???? the sheer power of this one performance?????? omg when smy came out with the pigtails and the stuffed bear i nearly died from the cuteness AND THEN CK TOOK OFF HER GLASSES AND SHE BECAME BADDIE which further twisted the knife in in my gut AND THEN AT THE END SHE COMES OUT WEARING ALL BLACK WITH A GUN?????? yeah that instantly destroyed me like i just love her SO MUCH

also here are photos of smy dressed as belle the disney princess bc when i saw these on pocket i nearly cried (joke but like. it killed me emotionally in a good way)
Spoiler

#135 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 03:08 PM

dusts off thread

i'm not really into snh anymore (stopped following it around february/march cuz i lost interest) but one of my friends whos still into it said shen mengyao (my fave) ranked #4 in the recent election??? i'm so happy for her omg <3 and apparently bej48 got dissolved and the members were moved to snh so the group had a shuffle, smy's still in team h2 but ma yuling (my fave from bej) is in s2 now which is cool

BEJ are not dissolved, Shanghai management just poached the top 16 and a couple others and left all the less popular members in Beijing. They’re resuming performances at a different theater in November.

#136 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 03:12 PM

OH yeah i found that out a little after posting that and forgot to correct the post hjgfsdfsg oops. thanks tho ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users